Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 80 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

We use the LINE app but it is not mandatory only encouraged.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg
  • Options
    Ventress Sun is a new guild, founded by experienced players. The guild was launched just before the AAT raid was released and was left dormant until now. As a result we have both GBC maxed. We are looking for players of all levels and abilities who want to have FUN. If you are tired of a guild that does not chat, or feeling alone in a guild of 50 members, we are for you. We are happy to teach, help, and work with new, or older players. We are allied with Ventress Moon - they are a top guild, that has  completed both HAAT and HRancor. Some of the core members of Ventress Moon are the founding members of Ventress Sun. There is a wealth of experience and knowledge to learn from.

Requirements
    *Want to have FUN.
    *600 Tickets a day- Relax, its a goal not a life mission.
    *Discord is mandatory and it's FREE chat ap. We will give you candy when you join!
    *would prefer if you were on starwars.gg.

We can help you with all the above, except the 600 tickets. If you are interested, send me a private message, and get ready for a galaxy of fun.
  • Kadenryken1
    476 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Kadenryken1 on
  • Options
    Order Sithty Sith is a new guild I created today. We are looking for any/ all levels of players and are planning to run raids at ALL levels ( not just 6 and 7 star)
    Active but casual, just guild chat.

Darth Sebius Ally code: 515 171 767
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting players Lvl 50+! We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**Currently 5 spots open!**

Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126

Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx

Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalacticENIGMA/

Currently, Facebook OR Discord are required for Announcements and communications.(Either is fine)

Raids: Rotating Tier 4-6 Rancor and Normal AAT. Our goal is to build to Heroic Rancor and beyond! Raid times are 7:30pm PST. We do have a 24/0 damage rule so that all may benefit!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family….

And as always…May the Force Be with You! 
  • Options
    Rule of 1 is a new guild dedicated to helping members develope. We are now 35 members strong!I founded this guild because I was tired of watching the low ranked players working their tails off to earn raid tickets just to be excluded from the raids. Then if there was a low raid, watching the high level players take the top spots!

Rule of 1 will make sure that raids are evenly distributed. We have active and friendly officers that will help you build teams ready for heroic raids.

Our high level members ally with our lower level members to help them beat those difficult nodes.

Join The Rule of 1 today and reach your full potential! My ally code is 921-297-388.
  • Lazerous
    120 posts Member
    Options
    PadawansOfLegends is recruiting ALL players! 20/50

we welcome ALL levels to grow with us in our feeder guild "PadawansOfLegends", all you need is to be active. No activity for 5 or more days without notifying officers will result in a kick of our guild, you can re-join once active. We are currently at 20/50 but not bad for only being 3 days old?

Our main guild We’re at 46/50 members willing to do HAAT but struggled through phase 2 due to losing a high damage player to real life priorities.
    We only have 2 requirements, be active and use the in-game chat. We love joking around on the in-game chat and helping our members progress.

Before you send me a friend request drop your guild
    PM me here. Or add me in game

To join PadawansOfLegends
    My Ally Code: 244-319-363 KillerKnight
  • DrGreil
    265 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    230?cb=20150506041949

The Fire Emblem opens its doors to anyone. Literally! Most of its members are level 70+, but there is absolutely no level restriction. I'm very active, but you can rightfully play occasionally, you know! No worries, you will never get fired whenever you need time for an exam, holidays, breathe, etc.
    There is no langage obligation either. As for me, I'm French but… who cares? Wherever you come from, you're welcome! And everyone knows who Ike and Lucina are, after all.

You can send me a friend request using the code 961-126-666 !
  • Options
    TriForce Heroes II is recruiting players level 50 and below.

We are a relaxed stress free guild that enjoys playing and sharing strategies. The leaders want to help you build your characters.

When you are level 70 or higher you can move to TriForce Heroes and enjoy top tier raids.

We use in game chat and WhatsApp to share information.

My ally code is 186-261-358.

May the force be with you.
  • Options
    Just made a new clan called Galactic Elite Troopers and I'm looking for members to help and grow with and I'm also interested in helping low-level players and ima do raids everyone can participate in and get fairly good loot all are welcome. Ima level 80 btw my ally code is 453-619-745.
  • Options
    LOOKING FOR MEMBERS interested in a new clan dedicated too help lower levels and to rise and grow together. The clan is (Galactic Elite Troopers) please consider joining ima lvl 80 btw my ally code is 453-619-745
  • Options
    LOOKING FOR LOWER LEVELS TO RISE AND GROW TOGETHER WITH IN THE NEW CLAN (Galactic Elite Troopers) my ally code is 453-619-745
  • Options
    A guild you can grow with? That also has committed leadership? You’ve found it!

If you've reached level 50, and can't wait to get to level 85, Corellian Refugees is the guild for you. We have a core group of 85s who are looking for other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels (I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange).

Hit those daily challenges, strive for 600 raid tickets, chat with other guild members for guidance, and let's have some fun kicking Rancor's behind while we're doing it!

Raid tiers and rules will be set to the level of the guild members at the time. Might run a tier 6 for higher levels, and then a tier 3 or 4 for our 60s in order to keep everyone moving up. Goal is to get every guild member leveled up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. (Easiest if you leave your current guild first, cause I can't invite you over if you're in another guild.)

Come & join us!
  • Lazerous
    120 posts Member
    Options
    PadawansOfLegends is recruiting ALL players! 20/50
    we welcome ALL levels to grow with us in our feeder guild "PadawansOfLegends", all you need is to be active. No activity for 5 or more days without notifying officers will result in a kick of our guild, you can re-join once active. We are currently at 20/50 but not bad for only being 3 days old?
    Our main guild We’re at 46/50 members willing to do HAAT but struggled through phase 2 due to losing a high damage player to real life priorities.
    We only have 2 requirements, be active and use the in-game chat. We love joking around on the in-game chat and helping our members progress.
    Before you send me a friend request drop your guild
    PM me here. Or add me in game
    To join PadawansOfLegends
    My Ally Code: 244-319-363 KillerKnight
  • Options
    WE are clan who is only two in number and were doing tier 3 raids and 4 were looking into growing together as a clan. Even though Ima higher level I made the clan for lower levels to grow together.
  • Options
    The clan is (Galactic Elite Troopers)
  • Options
    hello all nice players. We play for fun. Trying to build our small guild. Little Angels
    If you like feel free to join us

882-121-742

Please add me as ally
    May the force be with you :)
  • Jaxx_Saber
    306 posts Member
    Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 80 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game and invested upon becoming better.

We use the LINE app but it is not mandatory only encouraged.

Join us & grow stronger together.

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

• Missekay
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Mostly female guild, DarkStar Heroes, is looking for active players, any levels to join a newly formed guild to come and grow with us. We have no requirements for levels or rules, just come and play. We welcome other girls that want show their girl power and guys that want to play this awesome game with some super cool chicks.

So if you're wanting to gear up and level up and participate in raids (most likely rancor tier 3/4/5) send me an ally invite or message here and I'll invite you to the guild. My ally code is 397-399-911.
  • Options
    OutcastSithLords is taking all active daily new comers. We are laid back and will help you advance. All we ask is for you to be active and involved. My ally code is 146-896-741
    Line chat is DarthSawyers
  • Options
    New feeder guild! Come join. "Snap Wexley ain't no Porkins". We are recruiting active newbies to build towards our higher guild. Add ally code 583-743-854 to join.....
  • Options
    two brothers who just started a clan were recruiting lvls 30+ who are willing to grow together as a guild and do tier 3 and 4 raids meanwhile
  • Options
    The clan is called (Galactic Elite Troopers) my ally code is 453-619-745. Ima high level but I'm trying to help lower ones
  • Options
    My guild has 18 spots left we do the pit by vote and have a 24 hour 0 damage wait then go all in we have been doing tank not yet able to do heroic but will be strong enough in time looking for players that want a laid back guild we have no level requirements because we will help you grow of interested in joining sent me a request my ally code is 469-456-353
  • Jordy
    142 posts Member
    Options
    3 spots left in my guild for all players just starting tier 5 today just training few players up then moving up the raids 969 121 926
  • Options
    hello all nice players. We play for fun. Trying to build our small guild. Little Angels
    If you like feel free to join us

882-121-742

Please add me as ally
    May the force be with you :)
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Roguesofcoruscant is recruiting...we are running a tier 5 raid and will have a normal tank take-down going also. We r a guild of 48 people. Will be great for beginners with no restrictions on levels but have a couple of very experienced guys. We only ask u play daily or close to it and spend at the very least 2 or 3 hundred energy daily And let us know if you will be gone more than 3 days otherwise you will be booted ... Look my profile up at 363-448-974 and i will send you an invite.
  • Options
    Rule of 1 is a new guild dedicated to helping members develope. We are 35 strong, most members are in the upper 40's now.I founded this guild because I was tired of watching the low ranked players working their tails off to earn raid tickets just to be excluded from the raids. Then if there was a low raid, watching the high level players take the top spots!

Rule of 1 will make sure that raids are evenly distributed. We have active and friendly officers that will help you build teams ready for heroic raids.

Our high level members ally with our lower level members to help them beat those difficult nodes.

Join The Rule of 1 today and reach your full potential! My ally code is 921-297-388.
  • Options
    The East York Empire is an active and growing guild that does 2-3 t6 pit raids and one AAT per week. Working towards heroic raids and would like to fill out our guild.

We have 46 members but 5 are barely active so we can take on up to 9 new people. Any level 65+ is welcome as long as you're active

We donate lots of gear and use LINE to share info and tips about the game

Ally code 872-283-579
  • Options
    No Refuge future recruits!

Currently we have 46 members, so we have 4 open spots for a daily player! Preference will be given to those who are 70s+ and produce daily tickets =D. We are looking to fill our guild with active, fun players! We provide a fun growing and learning environment for new players as well as the seasoned!

We are looking for daily players who can contribute and can participate in Tier 6 and Heroic rancor, and can help us knock down the AAT tank raid going. For those of you who want more experience, we do use the in game chat and also use an off game chat (Line) that is mandatory and super useful, and it's super easy to use. We raid twice a week, sometimes 3 times, and announce them in advance.

Most of our guys are level 80s, some 60s and some lower levels, who are all super helpful. If any of this sounds good, drop me a friend request in game, or if you just want to hang out, have fun, chat with a great bunch of guys, do so!

Leader: FlapMaster

Leader Ally code: 863-864-749

Raids: Tier 6, Heroic Rancor on weekends / AAT normal mountain time.

3rd Party chat (optional): Line

Line ID: fhapmaster - yeah it has an (H) in it. =D

Min level: prefer in 70s +.
This discussion has been closed.