Come Feel The Force and recruit your Padawans here! Basic Guilds Only Please!

Replies

• Options
    We are a guild that needs active players. If you are a midrange player that wants to advance up the raid rankings in a 6 pit raid and hopefully heroic soon, with normal tank raids constantly going. We are the guild for you. I can recruit 10 players now
    The Unsullied I'm officer MCanib friendcode 994-939-489
  • Options
    Hyperdrive Grease Monkeys has just celebrated our two month birthday! We are a better brand of Hyperdrive Mechanic! The Millennium Falcon may not have had so many issues with the hyperdrive if they would have had a Hyperdrive Grease Monkey fix it!
    We are looking for lower to mid-level players to grow our roster - Higher level players are certainly welcome as well! We are free to play and don't expect players to pay to play. Just contribute raid tickets daily. We want to keep the guild as low drama and casual as possible while growing and working through the raid levels together.
    Ally Code for contact: 937-944-172. Or message directly on Discord.
    https://discord.gg/8GSYArN
  • Vreed
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Guild LordUnknown searching Members (Gilde LordUnknown sucht neue Mitglieder)

English:
    Hello Members,
    I created a new guild and I'm searching for aktive members.
    No level requirement necessary and active guildplayers will be ranked up to officers.
    Please join the guild and build a really strong and active guild. THX

Player: Vreed
    Ally Code: 986-728-491

Deutsch:
    Hallo Mitglieder,

ich habe eine neue Gilde erschaffen und suche aktive Mitspieler.
    Kein Mindestlevel und aktive Gildenspieler werden zu Offizieren befördert.
    Bitte tretet der Gilde bei und baut ein starke und aktive Gilde auf. Danke

Spielername: Vreed
    Bündniscode: 986-728-491
  • Options
    The Sons of Dathomir are a friendly & active Guild.

We are striving to reach the top of the leaderboards and have only a few spots remaining. We are looking for level 80 or higher players as long as you are active, enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We run T7 Heroic Rancor Raid and Normal Tank Takedown but are focused on Heroic Tank Takedown soon.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking. Communication is very important!

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: The Sons of Dathomir

Jaxx Saber Ally code : 318-296-939

Apply now or send me a private message.

Thank you for your consideration.
    May the Force be with you.
    Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Kipfler
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Hey fellow gamers

We are looking for active players to join our guild. The J'di community has 4 guilds which is great for jumping around when you want higher level raids. We currently have 42 members and trying to close the gap to 50 active members.

We trying to recruit 8 new members to the guild all levels are welcome. This is a relaxed guild just trying to get some active members plus there is room to grow into our t7 guilds to grind your items. But for our guild we are currently running t5 and t6 in our rotations.

We are a loyal team and we try to help each other in everything that we do. We have many items for donate and help.

We also have a group chat on Line were we discuss topics and help each other. The LINE app is highly recommended but not a requirement
    Please add any of the below three if you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further.

Send an ally request in game for an invite.

Community Leader - D'Air W'en
    Ally code 727-314-666
    LINE ID – papaduck240

N'ORTN R'EN J'DI Guild Leader - FrodoBongins
    Ally code - 968-154-822
    LINE ID – frodobongins

Recruiting officer - LxGee
    Ally code - 721-387-537
    LINE ID - LxGee

Thank you
    Kipfler / LxGee

From
    N'ORTN R'EN J'DI
    E’AST R'EN J'DI
    W'EST R'EN J'DI
    1489344680952.jpg
  • Options
    If you've reached level 50, and can't wait to get to level 85, Corellian Refugees is the guild for you. We have a couple of 85s who are looking for other daily players that we can help build up to higher levels (I end up giving away loads of gear in the exchange).

Hit those daily challenges, strive for 600 raid tickets, chat with other guild members for guidance, and let's have some fun kicking Rancor's behind while we're doing it!

Raid tiers and rules will be set to the level of the guild members at the time. Might run a tier 6 for higher levels, and then a tier 3 or 4 for our 60s in order to keep everyone moving up. Goal is to get every guild member leveled/geared up to compete at heroic-caliber raids in the future.

PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129.
  • Options
    CR33PING D3ATH looking for active members
    Currently doing Heroic Rancor, regular AAT
    As long as you have at least one 7* character you can get the raid rewards
    contribute daily 600 is the only requirement, player level does not matter

Ally code: 165-934-824
    We will gear you up, throw ally codes at you, and get ur fleet and arena rank higher
  • Options
    Galactic ENIGMA is now recruiting players Lvl 70+!
    We are an up and coming guild with active players who are looking to build a strong team for all and we are growing fast! So if your guild is inactive or you are just looking for a challenge, we might just be what you've been looking for! So come and join with us! Become a part of the Great Mystery of the Galaxy....become...an ENIGMA!

**Currently 2 spots open!**

Join us through the Following:

Guild Leader Ally Code: 412-724-126
    Discord: https://discord.gg/MaxPRZx
    Facebook Page Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GalacticENIGMA/

Currently, Facebook OR Discord are required for Announcements and communications.(Either is fine)

Raids: Rotating Tier 4-6 Rancor and Normal AAT. Our goal is to build to Heroic Rancor and beyond! Raid times are Noon PST. We do have a 24/0 damage rule so that all may benefit!

We look forward to welcoming you into our family….

And as always…May the Force Be with You! 

2bRtfrK.jpg
  • Vikan88
    48 posts Member
    Options

we are lvl 85 players ho started a New guild when the other guild was not good. we take all players..you have to be active player and play like a team in the raids. you also need to use the chat in the game to stay in touch with other members. with many active players we can soon take on heroic raids. lower raids will be done sometimes, so lower lvl players can get somthing.my ally code is:593-648-645

send a ally request and i Will add you to the team:)
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.