Rey was nerfed and no one is talking about it

2Next

Replies

• GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Thats because you are on an unmatured shard holy. She is a doddle to beat and misses on her specials alot.
    says the. Man running OOK ;)

Lol, maybe if I use palp lead she will hit more often.... But that wouldn't be much fun joining the other 10 in our top twenty with same core squad.
  • Options
    She wasn't nerfed, just left in the dust by better toons who get more out of mods.
  • Options
    No nerf on Rey, just a buff on defense. She doesn't one-shot toons anymore so she's less arena viable, but she's still great on rancor raids and GW. Gotta go with the inevitable evolution of stats! The only constant in the game is change. ;)
  • Options
    The stealth Defense implementation by EA combined with the fact people have gone to massive damage AoEs has made Rey and Leia much less valuable.

Wedge/Biggs, Lando and Palpatine are more valuable these days.
  • Options
    Others were buffed leaving her in the dust. Who needs her for one leverage and FoB before she dies when Anakin or Lando can crit for 15-20k on everyone multiple turns in a row?

She's too squishy now and can't last long enough to compare with many others now. I faced a Kit Fisto the other day that crit for 10k 2x in a row from a counter attack...and he has 4x Reys health.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Actually Rey was nerfed, so was Leia. And droids to a small extent. Remember the defense buff? That actually balanced a lot of toons, but it hurt attackers the most. Leia took the worst of it imo. Dooku too. Rey is becoming obsolete now, so is Genosian soldier, who is really not worth farming anymore if you are already lvl 80. I have mine maxed and he's been warming the bench for quite sometime now.

The new meta is all about AOE. You gotta get with it or get lost. Anakin, Lando, Palpatine, wedge, droids, they all shred the old single target dodge meta. That's why Rey is becoming just a fart in the wind.

Your knowledge makes you more credible than people give you credit for.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Others were buffed leaving her in the dust. Who needs her for one leverage and FoB before she dies when Anakin or Lando can crit for 15-20k on everyone multiple turns in a row?

She's too squishy now and can't last long enough to compare with many others now. I faced a Kit Fisto the other day that crit for 10k 2x in a row from a counter attack...and he has 4x Reys health.

Well, let's face it, Lando doesn't last any longer either. Whole different story is Anakin though.