***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Neither can I.
    In before the merge.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Can't login on my Samsung or on bluestacks. Just get an error telling me to check my connection.

Edit: Now i login to a server maintenance message.
  • Options
    its funny how ppl know how to type but they never seemed 2 learn how 2 read. check the sticky @ the top of the thread list in b4 thread merge
  • Options
    Broxxor wrote: »
    Maybe they're making Clone Wars Chewbacca a Rebel.

I doubt it and if they did I'd hope it wouldn't take 3+ hours to do.
  • Options
    Having the same problem, lost extra cantina and battle energy.
  • Options
    Tried the suggested resolution regarding GameCenter and turning the phone on and off with no success. Game says there's a connection error after attempting to load Cantina. iOS 9.3.5. Error occurs on both cellular and wifi networks.
  • Options
    Same here ( on Android )
  • Options
    Same here can't login for over an hour now
  • Options
    The game is working as intended. You are not allowed to log in because your account is too high, this gives lower level players a chance to catch up.
  • Options
    It's funny how there's a keyboard warrior in a forum .
  • Options
    40 pager at the top. Read it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Hello, everyone!

This is awesome! If the game didn't crash, I never would have came here! I didn't know this game had a forum, lol and I have been playing since May!
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Broda wrote: »
    I better get my 45 Cantina energy back from you crooks

I take it you are perfect and nothing has ever happened out of your control. Everyone needs to calm down. Sometimes things happen out of your control. I am positive they didn't bring the system down to screw people out of rewards and refreshes. They will fix it and I am sure we will receive some type of compensation. How do you handle it when something serious really happens? Pathetic...

Your so wise and above the pettiness can i be your apprentice
  • Options
    It's the Illuminati
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    It's funny how people can't read the 40 page stickied post at the top of the forum they just logged in to. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I think a 7 star Palpatine would be a fair compensation for missing out on this game in what has become my pathetic life playing this game 24/7.
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Does anyone know what is happening?

Prolly just a minor server hiccup, they will square it away
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Live look into the server room

j4z23uU.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks EA for a great game!! Hope a fix is found.
  • Options
    How about putting rebel or jedi Luke in the game instead of the living at home in college one?
  • Options
    I'm having this same problem. I see the threads about it keep getting deleted. **** is going on?
  • Options
    Ahh I'm not going to make it very much longer I don't know how much I can hold on dying slowly...
  • Options
    Ing256 wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Han made the Kessel route in less than 12 parsecs, meaning he did it with a short trip (maybe more dangerous? maybe unknown to others? who knows?)

From Legends, the Kessel Run was a smuggling route passing the Eye of Maw, a cluster of Black Holes (within which the Death Star Prototype was built), the significance of the route the Falcon took was it's ability to navigate close to the gravity wells of said black holes... Lets also review the fact that the Falcon will make .5 past lightspeed.

Faster Hyperdirve, more direct route, less chance of the Empire intercepting you and making you dump your cargo... oh wait? That is why Jabba want's you dead!!
  • Options
    same same...
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1707 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    It's only a GAME!!!!!!!!!

It's real to me!!!

• Options
    2 hours and 29 minutes and counting that it has been down...
  • XeenMcKenna
    143 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Xylo_Phona wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Did anyone think that maybe "making the Kessel Run" is in fact a distance thing. That maybe you have to navigate some crazy gauntlet and others took routes that were longer and Han figured out how to do it in a shorter a distance? You know like a Asteroid field or a cosmic cloud of some sort...

Exactly how it is described in the books

Kessel is in a nebula with a group of black holes and Han found a faster route, ie a shorter distance.
    Post edited by XeenMcKenna on
  • Options
    read main thread...
  • Options
    Now it says servers are down for maintenance
  • Options
    yeah really, wh y do they keep deleting th thread? definetly a lot of ppl experiencing the same problem,... fix it already?
This discussion has been closed.