***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Comment removed

I knew we had hackers, now scammers as well, but you forgot the 3 digit code. Duh!

That post should be purged though. We got some people who think Clone Wars Chewbacca is a rebel, so I'm sure they will fall for it.
  • Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.

DO YOU KNOW how arena works? Most people don't take their top spot until right before payout. So they're missing crystals.

Well, someone who was in those ranks already will have got the crystals.

So if someone was waiting at #5 to take #1 at payout, or another bracket, isn't missing out on crystals because of this downtime?

I'd like to hear how they're not.
  • Options
    ... Apparently one of my guild mates was having issues last night. Now I'm having issues..

(In Darth Vader voice)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Haven't been able to log in for over an hour now . Anyone else having issues ? I'm on IOS
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    IHateWookies wrote: »
    there is a fix. send your username and password to swgohfixaccount@yahoo.com. put the last 16 digits of your credit card in the body for verification purposes. your account will be ok in 15 minutes.
    there is a fix. send your username and password to swgohfixaccount@yahoo.com. put the last 16 digits of your credit card in the body for verification purposes. your account will be ok in 15 minutes.
    You should be in prison, kidding or not.
    any young kids that are out there that dont know any better, DONT DO THIS, hes trying to steal your card info

Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    We ALL need Addicts Anonymous. I think I feel the force becoming distraught with anxieties. Anxieties lead to fear. Fear Leads to spontaneous combustion. Please fix the game to relax all the anxieties of the SWGOH communities. And so I do not burst into flames.

Thanks in Advance!!
  • Options
    Well.. Let's pray to Harambe that it gets fixed soon, at least i'm not the only one
  • Options
    We’re aware that there’s some issues with players who are on android devices when trying to log into Googleplay so posting your device info and ally code will not help in this case.. Namely, they can't log in at all (i.e receiving a connection error). We’re investigating this and will report back once we have more info.

* This issue is affecting iOS as well. Our team is looking into it and I've updated the title of this thread @_@

Its just not droid, iPhone too

If you notice, he said "This issue is affecting iOS as well".
    @CG_Kozispoon how can we give ally codes when we can't log in. I don't have mine wrote down just for these types of problems.

If you notice, he said "so posting your device info and ally code will not help in this case".
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Huh?
  • Options
    Same here down for hours uk
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    It's affecting iOS as well.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but in kit reading 39 pages to find out
  • Options
    iOS: 131-592-485
  • Options
    life hates u, thats y. in b4 thread merge
  • Options
    Help us
  • Options
    Fail...but what can I expect from a free game? Though I won't lie...I expect more from EA
  • Options
    I can't get past the connections screen where it tells me it is loading the Cantina. No matter which Wi-Fi network or cellular network I used, it says unable to connect. It's happening across all devices. This has been happening for a couple hours now.
  • Options
    I am getting both the "connection error" and "session has expired" messages on my iOS device. Been trying for an hour now. Most frustrating.
  • Options
    >:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Do or do not...
  • nerfherder33
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    its not all of ea .i am telling you i have played other ea games just minute ago and can play them now .must just be where the server is here that i can if ea is all down.
  • Options
    Any Idea when the game will be back up?
  • Options
    Same here happening on my HTC M8 Device and also on Nox android emulator.
  • Options
    Android tablet - os=kit Kat 4.4.4
  • Options
    Lost out on my cantina energy, thanks
  • Options
    Same issue on my side
  • Options
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Zuriel wrote: »
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Han made the Kessel route in less than 12 parsecs, meaning he did it with a short trip (maybe more dangerous? maybe unknown to others? who knows?)
  • Options
    So will you give us our cantina energy plus something else? My life is cantina energy and without it im dead.
  • Options
    Tulkas wrote: »
    So many complaints. The game is down, yes. But this excuse of oh I'm losing arena ranking and payouts. If no one can log on then no one can bump you. Just be patient. The devs will comp us some stuff. You know nothing. Cry less.
    thank you! Someone with some sense

Uh I think the big complaint is they waited to use their attacks and couldn't. That and they like to snipe and couldn't.

• Options
    I just feel that i cant play atm... and my energy circulate in the universe unused....
  • Options

I knew we had hackers, now scammers as well, but you forgot the 3 digit code. Duh!

That post should be purged though. We got some people who think Clone Wars Chewbacca is a rebel, so I'm sure they will fall for it.

That must have been a joke
  • Options
    Any updates.
This discussion has been closed.