***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    I am now getting a message saying servers are under maintenance and a link to click on for additional information, which leads me to a page that takes about a minute to load, which says that the forum that was supposed to provide me with information about the issue is also under maintenance. Hahaha. Seriously?!

When I clicked that, it brought me to forum that was down for maintenance, then my browser was stuck in landscape mode until I restarted my phone. Lol!
  • Options
    Not only the bonus energy the crush was at exactly the time of the last pvp fight time before prizes for my time zone... i lost my #1 rank and the 500 crystals at that moment i want them back ;( :s plus+ etc...
  • Options
    the only thing im mad about, is now we lose out on the free cantina energy you only get once a day...
  • Options
    Pisstoffo wrote: »
    Not that it helps, but I'm being logged into Game Center, then it checks for updates and tossed 1 of 2 errors. Either Connection Error or The "haven't logged in in 24 hours" message, reboots and presents the message again.
    iOS 9.34, iPhone 6s

Try a software update. That should fix it.
  • Options
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Calm down guys... i'm sure they will nerf Rey just to make up for this issue :dizzy:

LOL only noobs still use Rey. I hope they nerf Lando's AoE frequency to make up for this travesty.

Only noobs ask for nerfs.
  • Options
    the only thing im mad about, is now we lose out on the free cantina energy you only get once a day...

i feel u bro :'(
  • Options
    Was prepping for a 7* Yoda. Guess that's delayed...
  • Options
    I am now getting a message saying servers are under maintenance and a link to click on for additional information, which leads me to a page that takes about a minute to load, which says that the forum that was supposed to provide me with information about the issue is also under maintenance. Hahaha. Seriously?!

Hahaha same here was also thinking like wow how inconvinient
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Seknos wrote: »
    "Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since your last logged in."

**** is that ?

Me too - they are looking into it.

I know these things happen, but my arena rank is probably past 200!!! I hope we get compensated for this.
  • Options
    My pvp time is gone prob ranked #4 instead of 1 which could have been worst if i didn t start my pvp 2 hours earlier i wouls have been ranked #14 maybe 10

And my free energy is gone now and i can kiss goodbye to my gw cuz its 9 pm and i m tired prob will sleep and also will miss out on the other free energy and ofc shards and gear from shipments
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    Calm down guys... i'm sure they will nerf Rey just to make up for this issue :dizzy:

LOL only noobs still use Rey. I hope they nerf Lando's AoE frequency to make up for this travesty.

Quit complaining in every thread. Maybe put that energy into helping the devs fix the game or something.
  • кяσησѕ
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hello,

is there any issue with the servers or why I am not able to start my game since today afternoon in german time?

Game hangs on cantina screen after I restarted the game as it crashes. What is about the today event and the missing energy stuff etc. ?

Looking forward to get an answer soon.

Cheers, Daniel
  • Options
    I wonder if they will fix it in under the parsecs it will take be for volaar starts another lecture on what a parsecs is. Personally I can't wait another A.U. for this to be fixed
  • Options
    Wow I log in after bumping this and 97 new posts.
  • Options
    Humble Bundle is giving away free Steam keys for Tropico 4. It costs nothing, and you can play it whenever you want. Such a novel idea.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

C'mon man, we are just joking!!

I'm sure everyone is tired of this nerf talk.

Edit: oh my, the game is back, i logged in and received the new Solo at 7* for free, thanks!! :smiley:
  • Options
    I hope they fix this before I go outside or remember that I have family and friends..... Oh the horror...
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    "Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since your last logged in."

**** is that ?

I know these things happen, but my arena rank is probably past 200!!! I hope we get compensated for this.
  • Options
    The forums messing up for me now too. Sad days.
  • Options
    This stinks
  • Options

Quit complaining in every thread. Maybe put that energy into helping the devs fix the game or something.

Yeah you nerf crybabies would love me to shut up.

How about progress your already rosters so you can deal with any challenge that gets in your way..oh wait that's probably too much work for people like you.
  • Options
    Execute Order 66
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Boo wrote: »

**** is that ?

This posted twice?!! - maybe the forums are as glitch as the game, lol
  • Options
    Nah she's nothing now compared to Lando, Anakin, and even EP. She wastes a spot on a team now. A one-trick pony.

Yeah, but when that one trick is to straight up kill people really quick, it's a nice trick.

• Options
    Same here.
  • Options
    I think they wiped the drives and don't know how to tell us
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    Thanks to whoever confirm this to be a ddos attack... Prob going to get resolved within 1-6 hours depending on ea current staff and technicians capability ...
  • Options
    Magni1968 wrote: »
    I wonder if they will fix it in under the parsecs it will take be for volaar starts another lecture on what a parsecs is. Personally I can't wait another A.U. for this to be fixed

I don't have parsec for this

• Options
    SaKaEm3 wrote: »
    I hope they fix this before I go outside or remember that I have family and friends..... Oh the horror...

• Options
    Same problem. It was OK a few hours ago and now I can't play at all. Same connection error, my internet access is fine. Grrrr
This discussion has been closed.