***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    I can't believe this is happening again. This is an extreme inconvenience.
  • Options
    @Devs, my neck is sore from trying to open the app so often, the only way I can cope with the distress is with a shipment of 1000 crystals and some Chewie shards
  • Options
    It's kinda funny how they direct us to a site other than here. Guess we complain too much lol
  • Options
    The Death Star blew up the servers.
  • Options
    Gotta get in and do my arena battles, credit heist and galactic war. The pressure...
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Personally, I like the server crashes.... free stuff usually follows :-)

I rather play the game, yes last time we got a proper "we are sorry" but I would still prefer to get into the game when I got the time for playing it
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Taking care of this thread alone is a full time job...
  • Options
    My husband won't play with me now. He threw away the iPad and left the house all upset.

This is great guys.
  • Options
    Lanj54 wrote: »
    Anyone else having problems logging on
    I didn' even get an update alert or anything about Scarif! Just login problems then server maintanence.

• Options
    It's kinda funny how they direct us to a site other than here. Guess we complain too much lol

HELL NO WE WONT GO !!!!! :#
  • Options
    My husband won't play with me now. He threw away the iPad and left the house all upset.

This is great guys.

You might have more problems than the game being down...
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »

I rather play the game, yes last time we got a proper "we are sorry" but I would still prefer to get into the game when I got the time for playing it

Yea.....but when its 10pm UK time and youve done all your stuff for the day, the free stuff is fantastic and servers are usually back up in the morning for us
  • Options
    Muerrto wrote: »

This is great guys.

You might have more problems than the game being down...
    That could be true but I was planning a nice romantic time sharing arena strategy with him.

This sucks really. Now I have to finish the bottle of wine all by myself.

• Options
    back in
  • Keggy
    26 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I just completed an 8.4 million damage run on a T7 raid, a new best for me. Except it doesn't matter because the servers were down when I finally died. Two and a half hours down the drain.
  • Options
    Reyalp wrote: »

Yea.....but when its 10pm UK time and youve done all your stuff for the day, the free stuff is fantastic and servers are usually back up in the morning for us

im free >:)
  • Options
    Keggy wrote: »
    I just completed an 8.4 million damage run on a T7 raid, a new best for me. Except it doesn't matter because the servers were down when I finally died. Two and a half hours down the drain.
    @Keggy
    What team did you use dear?
    Please include G levels too.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Reyalp wrote: »

How about your last free energy at 10pm, ten minutes till Britain hits 10pm
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    All so the Pathfinder can go to packs...great guys. Hope it's not packs and is some shipment, but if it's not someone new then this is silly.
  • Options
    [/quote]

UPDATE 02- Most players should be able to log in and have normal access to the game. Our team is working on the servers and monitoring them to ensure everything is running smoothly.
    We will provide additional details once we have determined what will be sent out to players due to this outage. We appreciate your patience while this is being reviewed.

[/quote]

I'm playing from Spain and I can't log in... As compensation I would like 200 cuffs please :smile:
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    We're ok. Its gonna be ok!
    8Ep2aFnTfs6TC.gif

EA_Jesse wrote: »
    And servers are now coming back up, players should once again be able to log in.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Edit: back in
  • Dooku_for_days
    2907 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    We're ok. Its gonna be ok!
    8Ep2aFnTfs6TC.gif

EA_Jesse wrote: »
    And servers are now coming back up, players should once again be able to log in.
    Update notes please.
  • Options

This is great guys.

Open Auditions? "Wanted new game hubby, must have own iPad" lol
  • Options
    What's this scarif message mean?
  • Options
    Keggy wrote: »

@CG_Kozispoon now that I'm back in I can see that my raid run was not recorded. I am now unable to qualify for the same level of rewards I would have otherwise had. Can I expect some form of compensation that includes Han Solo shards and raid gear? Or do I just get to enjoy this secret transmission message for my troubles?
  • Options
    I don't mind when these things happens, they always give us good compensation, unlike Gumi with the Chain Chronicle/Brave Frontier games :(
  • Options
    It really is frustrating to get kicked out during a raid try, as other people still log and the raid is half finished by the time you can try again. At least the rewards are not lost, just some guild mate gets them.

Is it too much to ask for a tiny advance notice for updates, so we know when we risk data loss? It doesn't cost you anything really to leave a note some hours before you patch.

Small QA measures go a long way.
  • Options
    The time, $$$$, people spend on this game with all recent problems is unacceptable. Get with the program. Stay on top of your servers and not worrying how fat the bank account is getting.
  • Options
    yup couldn't login again but it seems you are aware, at least fixes come up fast so great communication with the community
This discussion has been closed.