***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    djvita wrote: »
    but forreal, i missed out on bonus cantina/mission energy.

this

I did too. I want recompense.

Oops this is for the last set of login issues.
  • Options
    OK, new issue today. I can log in, but before or after every battle (doesn't seem to matter which mode) I get a message saying I've logged in on another device or it's been 24 hours since I last logged in and the game needs to reload.
    It's quite frustrating. I'm not losing any power, just wasting my time.
  • Options
    OK, new issue today. I can log in, but before or after every battle (doesn't seem to matter which mode) I get a message saying I've logged in on another device or it's been 24 hours since I last logged in and the game needs to reload.
    It's quite frustrating. I'm not losing any power, just wasting my time.

It's working again now.
  • Dedadedadeda
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Good grief 74 pages of parrots . Does any person read any previous comments or are the 73 pages after page one full of robotic sheep . Wahhhh polly have a problem wahhhhh polly is an imb,ecile...Ea should just have a checklist instead of these mindless boobs copying n pasting the previous comment. Sorry bandwagon is fulll....wahhhhhh
  • Options
    Hey worldwide cryers, " no one is reading your comments " . Newsflash , " we are all unimportant and disreguarded by our state app officials and or tyrannical leadership " .
  • Options
    HI Developer
    Pls help with my lost account. I had 18 characters at level 80, about 25+ characters shards maxed out and more than 75+ characters in my account. All deleted and told to start afresh because i was linked to guest account and not google. This is **** as the game was downloaded through google playstore and that in itself is a unique ID. Now there was no intimation to even link guest account to new game centre as should have been the norms. instead I have got a straight reboot to level 0 with a tutorial now. Can you help out pls, as not only have also spent a years worth of farming, but also close to 2000 dollars.
  • Options
    Since yesterday evening (Tuesday) I have not been able to get into game. It is stuck on the title page and will either say "Looking for Updates" or "Loading Cantina". Haven't seen anybody else report the issue yet. I may start a new thread in hopes devs will see it.
  • Options
    I figured it out. I had a a VPN active and it was interfering with the game.
  • Options
    Stuck on the EA/CG logo after the update, and I am not the only one judging by the Play Market comments.
    Now to go find a previous version file until it's fixed
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    Okay, clearing the application data seems to be the key. It works now, we'll see how stable it is
    Say no to bugs! Geonosian ones
  • Options
    Canto log ij, says i need memory but i hace 6.4 gb to use
  • Options
    Can't open the game; stuck at logo screen.
  • Options
    Me too, it's says that i need disk space annd i have plenty of room
  • Options
    I don't think you guys have to worry about the tournament though because (i think) they won't start the tournament until everyone is available to log in and on the same system or something like that.
  • Options
    Same problem with the Logo for me
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I don't think you guys have to worry about the tournament though because (i think) they won't start the tournament until everyone is available to log in and on the same system or something like that.

i know but, im still having the problem -.-,
  • Options
    Darkanof wrote: »

I hope it gets fixed soon for you guys :/
  • Options
    Darkanof wrote: »

Who cares about the tournament. I want to finish my raid, buy from the 6am shipment & other stores and do galactic war.

• Options
    I cannot login after the update, I got a msg like I don't have enough space
  • Options
    I have same issues, just did the update, now I get a connection error and cant access game ****!?!
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOO!!! they messed up again :s disk space error now :'(
  • Options
    i have like 7,46GB free :( isnt that enough??
  • Options
    Update says it doesnt have enough room, but of course my phone does. EA rushed out another "patch" that is buggy.
  • Options
    Well, i miss all event and daily prize :/
  • Options
    I am over two weeksof no service on my Google account. I restarted the game from the beginning and did not link it to Google play. In two weeks level 46.I have had no issues with the game since I restarted it. Too bad I lost a great account.
  • Options
    POS!! New client just downloaded now the **** thing won't even load. Typical EA POS.
  • Options
    Yeah they uploaded the wrong version to the playstore..is there someone employed there that keeps sabotaging releases..
  • Options
    ally code 225-464-654
    Device: Samsumng galaxy note 2
    Android version: Lollipop 5.1.1
    Tean in arena: Emperator Palpatine(lead),Dakka, SQG, RG, Phasma
    my msg says " cant download localization files, must have space in disk" i do have space, (more than 5gb) i reinstalled the game 5 times by now, cleared cache every 20 min, even changed my gps program and nothing, plz help, im in a very active guild and i must do the contribution everyday or i will get kick, besides im loosing all bonus.
  • Options
    For goodness sakes 9.5 hrs of this! Missed energy bonuses now as well as accumulated energy. 2 shipments, could have had a funace. Not to mention might not get raid & dailies finished at this rate. Gotta get ready 4 work now. Only have a 45 min break later 2nite. The compensation must be getting bigger & bigger as each min ticks by. At least it should be. So frustrated!
  • Options
    Getting the same message; 'There was an error downloading localization files. You may not have enough disk space available.'

Hope this gets resolved soon.
This discussion has been closed.