Wedge and Biggs.

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    @pac0naut The root of all the problems in this game start with speed mods. At this point, nobody can deny this. If they deny it, don't believe them. :smiley:

@RU486 6 months with no gear or new mods or characters from cantina vs farming Sun Fac and Rex. And this is a choice to you? Ok.
    You know mods and gear you get with energy right? I didn't miss out on any gear/mods/shards while paying with crystals that I earned through the day to max Sun, again choices.

• Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    @pac0naut The root of all the problems in this game start with speed mods. At this point, nobody can deny this. If they deny it, don't believe them. :smiley:

@RU486 6 months with no gear or new mods or characters from cantina vs farming Sun Fac and Rex. And this is a choice to you? Ok.
    You know mods and gear you get with energy right? I didn't miss out on any gear/mods/shards while paying with crystals that I earned through the day to max Sun, again choices.

Um.... Anyone???? So, you missed out on no gear or mods to farm sun fac and rex through shipments?
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Again, I'd love to see droids beating Nightwolves squad. Vids please people, show us.
    Don't cry my boy. I take the bet!
    Nothing is unbeatable, like Alexone said before, but droids are at the moment not the best choice to stay in Novembershards in the upper positions!
    Waiting for the new mods!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    mods are a progression item. Eventually f2p will catch up with p2p. Wiggs owners are most likely p2p players, so they will also most likely have better mods.
    I don't mind losing vs whales. Eventually i will once agian beat them consistandly on offence. This is one of the reasons Arena got somewhat interesting agian, the other reason being I dont have to fight OB/rey/qgj/taunts 5 times a day for easy wins.
    I don't think any character is OP. Ofcourse some are better than others, but I consider that a good thing. Perfect balance would suck. The effort, planning and vision you've put in your arena team should pay off, that would be impossible with perfect balance. Heck, perfect balance itself is impossible. The rock-paper-scissor theory sounds nice on paper, but in reality the mayority of the players likes to only need 1 arena team. (personally i kinda like it though, but my roster doesnt agree with me on that)
    The same goes for mods, like i said it's a progression item. They might seem OP because some have the best mods, and others arent quite there yet. It sure as heck feels OP when you face a superiorly modded enemy, but in the end it's just a matter of time before you can beat those guys agian.
    That said, i'm not a fan of the speed arms race. I'm currently a willing participant though, mainly because it's the easiest way to garantee offensive wins and i'm somewhat ahead of the mayority on my server.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Um.... Anyone???? So, you missed out on no gear or mods to farm sun fac and rex through shipments?
    Um......no, why would I miss out on them? Gear/shards/mods you can get with energy, Sun was bought with crystals, plus I didn't farm both just Mr Sun

• Options
    scuba wrote: »
    How to beat
    Han solo -> stun wedge than kill wedge
    Tanky team to survive the opening hit than kill wedge

Kill wedge Kill wedge kill wedge.

Shock biggs and kill wedge.

Scuba is right. Stun Wedge with Solo and the Biggs' assist move is reduced in power.

However if they have a fast STH you may not get a chance to beat Wedge before he recovers
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Um......no, why would I miss out on them? Gear/shards/mods you can get with energy, Sun was bought with crystals, plus I didn't farm both just Mr Sun

So you paid real money to farm mods and gear, but used your arena crystals to buy sun fac shards?
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

So you paid real money to farm mods and gear, but used your arena crystals to buy sun fac shards?
    Energy is free my friend

• Options
    Sunfac is essentially!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Tank counter team is the one I hate facing when using Wiggs.

Rex lead usually.
    {RotE}
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Energy is free my friend

not refreshing energy for a considerable amount of time just to get 1 "p2p" character is a serious sacrifice. i'll take your word for it that it paid of for you. I don't see it as an option for myself though. I'd rather use those 26.4k crystals for refreshes and gear from shipments. My roster isn't yet deep enough to stop refreshing and buying gear.
    And please, let's keep things simple and just call chromium/shipment/auridium exclusive characters p2p characters.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    How to beat
    Han solo -> stun wedge than kill wedge
    Tanky team to survive the opening hit than kill wedge

Kill wedge Kill wedge kill wedge.

Shock biggs and kill wedge.

As a wiggs user please do this (:
    {RotE}
  • Options

Energy is free my friend

not refreshing energy for a considerable amount of time just to get 1 "p2p" character is a serious sacrifice. i'll take your word for it that it paid of for you. I don't see it as an option for myself though. I'd rather use those 26.4k crystals for refreshes and gear from shipments. My roster isn't yet deep enough to stop refreshing and buying gear.
    And please, let's keep things simple and just call chromium/shipment/auridium exclusive characters p2p characters.

Fully agree. Shipment shard for 320 crystals per 4 shards is the worst rate in the game by a mile. This is by no means considered FTP and should never be, and if you're FTP and choose to do this then you either aren't a competitive player (just want them for the lols), or you have no idea what you're doing.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    I run
    Lando (L)
    Wedge
    Biggs
    STH
    Raid Han

That team beats anyone on offense and stands against Droids+JE on D. It's awesome team, packs speed and damage. But it has main weakness : low HP and it gives up protection.

The way to beat them is either Rex lead (TM on crit) or tanky toons with counter (Kit, Aayla etc). Ani and Palpatine do well against those rebels.
  • Options
    Droids work I do it everyday of the week . Target wedge first and and he's dead first droid burst . Within that first droid burst of attacks you will get ability blocks on other high priority targets no fear. Even when the Biggs wedge ko gets through so what je revives them . Danger zone for me no problem with Hk lead 88, 86, B2 , je. I lose sometimes but my win percentage pretty high never tracked but would say 80 per. I can work with that
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »

Energy is free my friend

Fully agree. Shipment shard for 320 crystals per 4 shards is the worst rate in the game by a mile. This is by no means considered FTP and should never be, and if you're FTP and choose to do this then you either aren't a competitive player (just want them for the lols), or you have no idea what you're doing.
    No money spent so he can be FTP, My arena team was built at the time so I wasnt needing to farm anyone out of nodes and I stay in the top 20 so competing wasnt much of an issue, lots have changed since then and now I am just using crystals for refreshes since there are so many great FTP options out there now.

• Options
    I run
    Lando
    Anakin
    Palpatine
    Sunfac
    Sthan