The Perfect Squad?

Prev1
I am able to beat any team I've come across except this one. No counters seem to work.

EP (L)
RG
Rex
Anakin
Lando

If I'm missing something and anyone has any insight please let me know.

Replies

• Options
    Wiggs can 1shot emp, given similar gear and mod levels (due to base speed differences). This results in Ani doing his AoE, which, with a Rex lead, should set all character TMs to full.

Rex
    Wedge
    Biggs
    Sun Fac
    Ani

If you are looking for specific advice, we'll need details on your roster, characters, and mod options. Likewise, the enemy speed and turn order.
  • Options
    I appreciate that but I am f2p for the most part and don't have fac or Rex, no wedge yet either. I run anakin lead with RG and the other three spots I cycle in aayla, 5s, Rey, Yoda, Han Solo, and QGJ is almost always there. My Yoda is very fast and so is Rey. @CookieCrispp
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Han stuns Rex first shot, Yoda BM, keep EP turn meter down while working on anakin and lando and dispelling RG if needed.
  • Options
    There is no "perfect squad"

They all have a counter...

It's just a matter of you having the characters at your disposal and the appropriate mods to make them as effective as they should be
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    There is no "perfect squad"

They all have a counter...

It's just a matter of you having the characters at your disposal and the appropriate mods to make them as effective as they should be

Thanks that helps so much you should write advice columns
  • Options
    According to your title, you're asking if that's the perfect squad. To answer your question, no it's not the perfect squad.
  • Options
    According to your title, you're asking if that's the perfect squad. To answer your question, no it's not the perfect squad.

Ignorant
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »

Ignorant

Ignorant? What is ignorant about my post?
  • Options
    Perfect Squad = Utopia.
  • Options
    Perfect Squad = Utopia.
    Is that a code name for a team lol if so which team
  • Options
    Perfect Squad = Utopia.

Now see, that is ignorant. I think perhaps you need to look up what ignorant means.
  • Options
    Perfect Squad = Utopia.

Players come to the forum looking for honest answers that help, not lies. If there were a perfect squad, the game would be broken and the top 1000 was full with the same team.

The "perfect squad" has more to do with personal preference and style of play. We could talk for hours about possible combinations, but there will always be one or more squads able to defeat him.
  • Options
    Perfect Squad = Utopia.

Now see, that is ignorant. I think perhaps you need to look up what ignorant means.

I know what the word utopia means smart guy but just like the "danger zone" there could be a "utopia" team. That thought isn't out of the realm of possibility but nice try
  • Options
    OP is a ****
  • Options
    Perfect Squad = Utopia.

I know what the word utopia means smart guy but just like the "danger zone" there could be a "utopia" team. That thought isn't out of the realm of possibility but nice try

So I guess you didn't look up the definition...

you asked what the "utopia" team was. The ignorance is not what "utopia" means, the ignorance is that you didn't know if that was a team. That is the ignorance, not knowing something.

So back to my original post, what was ignorant about it?
  • Options
    Who cares
  • Options
    Jedi Luke
    R2-D2
    Endor Leia
    Jedi Rey
    Supreme Leader Snoke
  • Options
    ^ winning
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Ryzak620 wrote: »
    Jedi Luke
    R2-D2
    Endor Leia
    Jedi Rey
    Supreme Leader Snoke

Sweet. Cant wait for luke or starkiller rey! Should be soon for a new jedi.. Im actually working on alot of jedi now that palp came out, they almost have to counter with a jedi release i would think.
  • Options
    Ryzak620 wrote: »
    Jedi Luke
    R2-D2
    Slave Outfit Leia
    Jedi Rey
    Supreme Leader Snoke

Fixed

• Options
    My bad Tannjam. You are correct sir.
  • Options
    If you have B2 use him, he will make your life a lot easier in the arena.
  • Options

I need to get him.. Going aftwr aayla atm..almost got her at 5*... Has been a horrible drop rate for some reason.. Even anakin went faster i feel like.
  • Options
    I need to get him.. Going aftwr aayla atm..almost got her at 5*... Has been a horrible drop rate for some reason.. Even anakin went faster i feel like.

Everything is horrible drop rate. Aayla took me forever. Lando is currently taking me forever and his cost 8 energy
  • Options

Everything is horrible drop rate. Aayla took me forever. Lando is currently taking me forever and his cost 8 energy
    Right? Wierd tho cuz i got 100 lando shards in 5 days when i farmed him for the palp event. But like right now, ive needed ONE stun cuff for hours and cant freakin get it.
  • Options
    aaaaaaand the topic train has been derailed.
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Perfect squad! Lol..Horrible topic Anyways.. Sorry sir..he is the one who started the thread. Were chatting

Naw for real tho. My fault brain goes 10 different ways.. But i think a perfect squad can only be fictional. And only include toons we dont have yet
  • Options
    Check out some of the top instinct guys on SWGOH GG. They rarely drop from first
  • Options
    I am able to beat any team I've come across except this one. No counters seem to work.

EP (L)
    RG
    Rex
    Anakin
    Lando

I beat this team with:

QCJ(l)
    Ani
    Yoda for tenacity up
    Lando
    Rey.

However if they've speeded up palp... Then I need good RNG!
  • Options

EP (L)
    RG
    Rex
    Anakin
    Lando

Im not F2P but I beat this squad using
    Ep (L)
    RG
    Sun Fac
    GS
    Gspy

The thing that helped me out a lot is taking the speed arrow off my toons and giving them all Crit Avoidance mods.

Now I know everyone says speed speed speed but if lando and JKA aoes don't crit for 10k+ Dmg they go down rather easy.