Pretty Sure Lando got Nerfed

Prev1
I'm 90% sure I had his critical chance at 55%, now it's at 40%. Been noticing he hasn't been getting enough critical hits to reduce the cooldown on his AoE all day. Can anyone confirm this?

Replies

• Options
    I thought my Lando physical and special critical chance were the same but now physical chance is 24% higher then he's special critical rate. Could be wrong but could of swore they were near the same
  • Options
    Actually this could be a nerf to critical chance. Even my GS has gone from 45% to 40%
  • Options
    I think you must have switched mods around, mins still the same % and still 26% different between physical and special, same as this morning before the server glitch.
  • Options
    Yes Lando has been nerfed everyone stop running him now.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Lol yea. . . Rigghhhhttttt . . . .
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My lando still shows base physical critical chance of 38.29% same as it was 8/30/2016.
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Also Wiggs, Anakin, and EP. They are all worthless. Don't try to verify. Just assume that I'm right, and immediately set your arena team to Jedi guardian, mob enforcer and CUP.
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Also Wiggs, Anakin, and EP. They are all worthless. Don't try to verify. Just assume that I'm right, and immediately set your arena team to Jedi guardian, mob enforcer and CUP.

What about Ugnaught?
  • Options

What about Ugnaught?
    He got nerfed as well. Too OP.

• Options
    See my comment here about fishy things I noticed in the Credit Heist today.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/69098/scoundrel-event-goal-posts-moved-big-surprise#latest

I interpreted my issues with my Lando to be a buff to the CUPs. Maybe it was an adjustment to #sweetstache.
  • Options
    No he hasn't, move on.
  • Options
    Are these the new stealth topics to pursuade people out of the current meta? :P
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    CronozNL wrote: »

Sadly it's working as well as Teebo stays stealthed during raids -_-
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • thryshe
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    My Lando was at 186% critical damage a few days ago. I haven't changed anything since. He is at 150% now.
  • Options
    It's not possible to nerf a moustache.
  • Options
    I'm 90% sure I had his critical chance at 55%, now it's at 40%. Been noticing he hasn't been getting enough critical hits to reduce the cooldown on his AoE all day. Can anyone confirm this?
    Did you level him up? He peaks at level 76. Then crit chance drops from there. A lot of people stop at 76.
  • Options
    thryshe wrote: »
    My Lando was at 186% critical damage a few days ago. I haven't changed anything since. He is at 150% now.

You took off a crit damage primary mod?
  • Options
    There was nothing nerfed....Perhaps your opponents became stronger
  • Options

186?? Hiw is that possible?? 180,181, and 211 .. Those 3are possible but not 186 except u planted a lv 1,1 dot mod into him..thats a shame
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »

186?? Hiw is that possible?? 180,181, and 211 .. Those 3are possible but not 186 except u planted a lv 1,1 dot mod into him..thats a shame

Having one 5* crit damage triangle mod without crit damage set gives him 186%.
  • Options
    I have both the set bonus, and crit damage triangle and run him as a leader but I don't notice a massive increase in his damage. Is crit damage capped at 200%?

And I did notice mine hitting less hard at one point, but that was only after defense was increased across the board. Nothing that can't be fixed with QGJ's Humbling Blow.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    ArglosH wrote: »

WHAT?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    There are such mods as critical avoidance. Your opponent may have those set.
  • Options
    No guys I checked my stats. Pretty sure Lando's critical chance went down somehow
  • Options

Wiggs are lovers and went to the Bahamas. They won't be back for 7 parceps. They need some alone time so stop using them.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    No guys I checked my stats. Pretty sure Lando's critical chance went down somehow

Is he maxed Gear, * and Level? If so what is his unmodded crit chance? On 08/30/16 mine was 38.29% Post a pic of his stats.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Pretty sure he didn't...

aef5b9792a.png
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Once, I thought I got nerfed, then I realized it was just a dice roll (RNG).
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

Ikr!! What gives. Stealth, hit and then immediately loses the stealth.. The rancor doesn't remove random buffs does he?
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited September 2016
    Options

Ikr!! What gives. Stealth, hit and then immediately loses the stealth.. The rancor doesn't remove random buffs does he?

His shout removes all buffs. Same reason taunt is wasted and why I don't Auto when Leia is there because she'll do her stealth, which is pointless against the Rancor.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107