This makes absolutely zero sense. I've about had it with this game.

2Next

Replies

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    I find it amusing that half of the apparently game-breaking questions asked in this forum can be answered with "ST Han"
  • Options
    i find it amusing that every single time someone looses they get so upset that they have about had it with the game and want to call EA. they play this game like there is some sort of combination of characters that can guarantee them without a doubt 100% they will beat the other team.

sure there are strategies where you "should" win. but that doesn't mean your actually going to. i've lost plenty of times when i thought there was no doubt i should win. it's part of the game though.
  • Options
    Guys,
    Chill out.

There are many, MANY BUGS in this game. This extremely costly game that makes a huge amount of money.

There is really no excuse for them.

Like...... that stealth ewok we all know about. How long until they fix that sheet?
  • Options
    Well done guys, I think you saved this one from going to the darkside and killing all the padawans ; )
  • Options
    Yeah it was explained by logic.

Funny how that works better then rage..
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    I find it amusing that half of the apparently game-breaking questions asked in this forum can be answered with "ST Han"

No. It was rey. She attacked.
    It s always rey

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

No. It was rey. She attacked.
    It s always rey

Who is this "Rey"? I've never heard of such a thing.
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Arena match. My team: lando L, ST Han, Han Solo, Rey, anakin

His team: palp L, ST Han, b2, Rey, anakin

My Han has 210 speed under lando lead. His Han has 206 speed. Can someone tell Why his Han goes before mine???????? This is absolutely absurd

that happen to me too earlier ****, thought i missed something but guess not seems like a bug
  • Options
    Wait. I am confused now.

If Rey attacked ST Han, but Raid Han attacked ST Han, then B2 was activated, and then ST Han shot ST Han, then who shot JR?
  • Options
    and go easy on him. he was wound up then admit when he realised what happened. not one if us hasn't got wound up on a game I bet you. my old flat mate used to practically go through a playststion controller a week
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Wait. I am confused now.

If Rey attacked ST Han, but Raid Han attacked ST Han, then B2 was activated, and then ST Han shot ST Han, then who shot JR?

greedo
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Yeah it was explained by logic.

Funny how that works better then rage..

Than* smart guy
  • Options
    Welcome.
  • Options
    Welcome.

I'm not saying thank you
  • Options
    Bye!
  • Options
    There is no strategy anymore the one with the +30 speed and protection mods on all toons wins!
  • Options
    Yeah, I've seen some crazy tm stuff lately as well. No biggie.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Yeah, make sure you understand ST Han's passive. Also, you could try a Rex lead team. You don't HAVE to copy other people in order to win. :)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Welcome.

I'm not saying thank you

That's Ok, I'm assuming you meant to have manners rather then throw another silly temper tantrum.

Hugs and kisses!
  • Options
    Yeah, make sure you understand ST Han's passive. Also, you could try a Rex lead team. You don't HAVE to copy other people in order to win. :)

Spot me the 200$ for Rex and I'll gladly make him my lead ;)
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Issue resolved
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.