Where the heck are PvP tournaments?

Replies

• TavenRendar
    179 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    When we deploy a major new feature we typically like to wait a few days to make sure the dust settles before turning on new events. I'm not sure if I can give an exact day, but it won't be this week. Please be patient, they're coming!

Is it April 1st?
  • Options
    Teague wrote: »
    When we deploy a major new feature we typically like to wait a few days to make sure the dust settles before turning on new events. I'm not sure if I can give an exact day, but it won't be this week. Please be patient, they're coming!
    Hahahaha. 'Coming soon' or 'wait a few days' I love it when you lot use those phrases. Generally means in about a year doesn't it?

Why so rude? A question was asked and a dev showed up and answered. People here always complaining when the devs are silent. Gonna be rude even when they try passing on info. Either way, the devs gonna get hate. Smh

Who knows?! May be related to the fact that they announced the update for the 29 and I passed the whole day in front of the game, waiting for it?!

• Options
    Yessss I can feel the hate in you growing....
  • Options
    RIOT!!!
  • Options
    "Tell them we update......they get hyped.....they buy crystals......we get moola......and we update next year"
    No?
  • Options
    Hahahaha. 'Coming soon' or 'wait a few days' I love it when you lot use those phrases. Generally means in about a year doesn't it?

Why so rude? A question was asked and a dev showed up and answered. People here always complaining when the devs are silent. Gonna be rude even when they try passing on info. Either way, the devs gonna get hate. Smh
    Because that's not what they said in the update notes. Everything is taking 10x longer than planned and it's becoming increasingly worrying.
  • Options

Wow, this was completely unexpected and indicative of one hand not knowing what the other was doing. In other words, why wasn't this stated up front? Really poor communication, not your fault of course. It is just unfortunate that good will that this company is slowing earning back, could easily get flushed down the toilet by communication missteps like this. All that being said, Please confirm that the delay is going to be filled with balance efforts? If you want us to use our characters, make them better or bring some back in line a bit.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Going to hold in my anger because we can no long say something bad about devs with getting booted....

@CG_CapGaSP why lead us to believe it would be released today? Why say the patch would be rolled out after the optional period was over?
  • Options
    I'm excited to share this weeks update notes for 9/28/2016 :smiley: Please note it may take up to 24 hours before you see the update on Google Play or the App Store. DOUBLE NOTE: Not all of these changes will be visible in game until all players are on the same version on 9/29. Players who have not updated to the latest game version will have their game automatically updated with the client restart on 9/29.

@CG_CapGaSP anyone whose first language is English thinks the tournament is launching today. This looks like a PR disaster right here.
  • Options
    Calm down guys. Donno how many play this game, but 10 people complaining isnt really gonna change much. Be happy they answered.

So now you know. It s not this week.
    Back to simming for cuffs everyone.
  • Options

So pretty much I crystaled up for the first time ever and now I'll use them on cantina energy and buy more in about 7 days...you guys are pretty smart!!
    Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett
  • Options

"DOUBLE NOTE: Not all of these changes will be visible in game until all players are on the same version on 9/29. Players who have not updated to the latest game version will have their game automatically updated with the client restart on 9/29."

Tell me why these are telling us two completely different things
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well, this is frustrating. I was, and apparently others, really looking forward to this today.
  • Options
    tex.ability_rancor_special01.png
    i want tourneys today!!
    :/
  • Options
    A few days ago none of you even knew about these tournaments. Now you're all mad because you don't have them NOW.

If a dev is reading this, I want you to know I think you do a great job and I absolutely love this game. Overall character balance is my only real complaint.
  • Options
    Hmm
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    I'm excited to share this weeks update notes for 9/28/2016 :smiley: Please note it may take up to 24 hours before you see the update on Google Play or the App Store. DOUBLE NOTE: Not all of these changes will be visible in game until all players are on the same version on 9/29. Players who have not updated to the latest game version will have their game automatically updated with the client restart on 9/29.

@CG_CapGaSP anyone whose first language is English thinks the tournament is launching today. This looks like a PR disaster right here.

Exactly... Let's hope the extra time is filled with meaningful changes to characters to make the tournaments better.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »

Dude... why are we just hearing about this now? You guys didn't feel the need to tell us before now when everyone was asking about tournaments? Who is your communications director? You guys breed some unnecessary frustration among your player base

+1 communication is horrible
  • Options
    A few days ago none of you even knew about these tournaments. Now you're all mad because you don't have them NOW.

If a dev is reading this, I want you to know I think you do a great job and I absolutely love this game. Overall character balance is my only real complaint.

Cough,cough...kiss azz
  • Options
    Ridiculous ... GG
  • Options
    Kinda a let down really, obviously there wasn't a set time for it to start but after that game update you'd think it was imminent, that's what normally happens, droid raid excepted. We've been smashing through our saved up raid coins to get ready for it, now it's next week, wonderful! I guess it's always dangerous to assume
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse please clarify if pvp tournaments will be active after todays client restart or not
    T.Hanks!
  • Options
    Calm down guys. Donno how many play this game, but 10 people complaining isnt really gonna change much. Be happy they answered.

So now you know. It s not this week.
    Back to simming for cuffs everyone.

Lol from someone who just started playing. After this has happened to you from 10 months and you have spent thousands of dollars into the game come back and make this statement.
  • Options
    Boooriiing

It's been weeks ago since I had just a small moment of fun with swgoh...

I know the major problems in the past dropping out a update and crash something to the ground fix it during the next days and weeks reading a lot of b sh I at the forum...but...

Please Stop dropn FİX DATES... means don't tell the Community that 9/29 after everyone..bla bla we will bring you the major update...
    That's really frustrating....

I think everyone will give you that time you need to work rework and test new stuff...but please no more fix dates...

@EA_Jesse

We have a bet that the new raid will not start before Rogue One is out..set any money against it ?
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

We've been itching for NEW content for a solid two months now. We finally have some communication, have an event dangled in front of us with the expectation for it to start today, only to have it delayed like everything else. It's discouraging.
  • Options

Kiss some more butt, seriously.
  • Options

I've known about the pvp tournaments for weeks from datamined info, sir.
  • Options
    How's that new raid coming along?
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

Exactly... Let's hope the extra time is filled with meaningful changes to characters to make the tournaments better.

Wow. Lets hope? Really? Are you new to this game and on the forums? They are just **** amateurs who dont have an idea how to develope and or promote a mobile game. If this would be any other game without the Star Wars name. No one would give a **** about this game
  • Options

Kiss some more butt, seriously.

Cry over spilled milk, seriously.
This discussion has been closed.