Where the heck are PvP tournaments?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Maskarii wrote: »
    Boooriiing

It's been weeks ago since I had just a small moment of fun with swgoh...

I know the major problems in the past dropping out a update and crash something to the ground fix it during the next days and weeks reading a lot of b sh I at the forum...but...

Please Stop dropn FİX DATES... means don't tell the Community that 9/29 after everyone..bla bla we will bring you the major update...
    That's really frustrating....

I think everyone will give you that time you need to work rework and test new stuff...but please no more fix dates...

@EA_Jesse

We have a bet that the new raid will not start before Rogue One is out..set any money against it ?

The game has been sooooooo stale lately. No good updates, rehash events etc etc. Good thing I have Battlefront keeping me busy
  • Options
    Carry on refreshing in game, nothing to see here.
  • Options
    Yet again, the only reliable thing in this game players can count on is, you can't count on anything!
  • Options
    I don't like being teased
  • Options
    Come on guys, they got to update the update of the future update to bring out new content. :)
  • Options
    Palanthian wrote: »
    Teague wrote: »
    A few days ago none of you even knew about these tournaments. Now you're all mad because you don't have them NOW.

If a dev is reading this, I want you to know I think you do a great job and I absolutely love this game. Overall character balance is my only real complaint.

Kiss some more butt, seriously.

Hahaha :D:D where is @Mofojokers1992
  • Options
    keep it civil people. we want answers; dont let the thread be derailed or get closed
  • Options
    Lol EA/CG, i don't believe in you anymore. The only thing you are good in is making money.
    Very very poor performance.....
  • Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    When we deploy a major new feature we typically like to wait a few days to make sure the dust settles before turning on new events. I'm not sure if I can give an exact day, but it won't be this week. Please be patient, they're coming!

LOL I could take 50 ****, run 100 triathlons, have a kid get married, see trump get a 2nd term and you still won't have this out let alone a new raid ... Not sure what y'all are smoking but let me know cuz must be some good **** fam
  • Options
    I'm confused... If pvp tournaments aren't going to be live, what "new features" will be coming with this client restart this afternoon?
  • Options
    Ther are no good defending Combinations, i think that's the point.
    Lol
  • Zyron
    135 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Cashavelli wrote: »
    I'm confused... If pvp tournaments aren't going to be live, what "new features" will be coming with this client restart this afternoon?

Filters ;) cuz thats very hard to code and takes about 2 months to do
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Nothing.....tenacity up is down and down is up
    Some achievement who gives u 100 ally points and geo spy in cantina....to give us more grind
  • Options

"Major new feature?" Perhaps it was the improvements to sorting? no that can't be it.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

i heard a change of colors
  • Options
    star-wars-C3PO-this-is-madness-gif-run-tunning-robot-party-hard-gif-R2D2.gif

• Options
    CG_CapGaSP wrote: »
    When we deploy a major new feature we typically like to wait a few days to make sure the dust settles before turning on new events. I'm not sure if I can give an exact day, but it won't be this week. Please be patient, they're coming!

Must be some kind of joke
    It's not us who said today pvp tournaments were coming out, it's the developers
    No one forces you to state false statements and then eat it back up as if it was natural
  • Options
    No offense, but no where in the original post does it say the event will start today...only some things will be, such as achievements, geo spy, ect.
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    keep it civil people. we want answers; dont let the thread be derailed or get closed
    Unfortunately EA/CG are as good at evading questions as the enemy old Ben is at evading my whole team.
  • Options
    Calm down guys. Donno how many play this game, but 10 people complaining isnt really gonna change much. Be happy they answered.

So now you know. It s not this week.
    Back to simming for cuffs everyone.

Lol from someone who just started playing. After this has happened to you from 10 months and you have spent thousands of dollars into the game come back and make this statement.

Hope i ll never get to the point i actually feel like i have to throw a tantrum cause my mobile game didnt update when i expected it to. Jeez

• Options
    No offense, but no where in the original post does it say the event will start today...only some things will be, such as achievements, geo spy, ect.

It was implied by their statement that when the client restarted this afternoon, new features would go live. What the heck besides tournaments are supposed to be turned on?
  • Options
    Understandable that everyone is a bit sad that tournaments won't start today, but keep in mind we as a community have asked for this.

Imagine if tournament went live before the weekend and had a bunch of problems......

Be happy updates are being thought out and given time for troubleshooting.

Just saying
  • Options

It is the first thing in the "Features" section of the new patch. Above that it talks about things not going live till everyone is on the same version 9-29. While they don't say it was coming out on the 29th, it is much easier to infer that from the writing of the notes than to infer the opposite.

Not that it really matters when it comes out, it will most likely be a money sink. But it was something to look forward to.
  • Options
    Take a deep breath and relax. Tournament is going to be active when it's ready.

A developer actually provided an update on the situation and somehow it turned into an EA/CG bashing thread.

Closing this.
  • Options
    The update is live right now, the forced client upgrade is happening in a few hours. Tournaments will be run like any other event. That is, scheduled. Do you all remember what happened with the last update? Because if you do I'd think you should be happy we're playing it safe and making sure everything is good to go before turning on the new thing. Please be patient. Seriously, we all want to get the first squad tournament fired up just as much as you do, but there's a right way to do this and that's what we're doing.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
This discussion has been closed.