Wiggs Nerf Callers got their wish

Prev13
Seriously for anyone who complained about Wiggs, that team is gone now. It was already 90% EP teams before but with this new intro EP/Vader/RG/Shoretrooper/Tie Pilot will be the only team in the arena.

Replies

• Options
    VERY COOL!

I really wish I could see the future.

You might do a search for when the "Magnatroopper" was announced.. not saying your wrong but you might be premature. :|
  • RealHanSolo
    447 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    VERY COOL!

You might do a search for when the "Magnatroopper" was announced.. not saying your wrong but you might be premature. :|

Haha. I sure hope so! I know I'm whining, I'll own it. I sure hope you're right and we get away from 9/10 being EP teams.
  • Options
    Releasing new characters is not nerf imo. But I notice that Han Solo's damage is being reduced.
  • Options
    Mossstone wrote: »
    Releasing new characters is not nerf imo. But I notice that Han Solo's damage is being reduced.

In effect it is since all the Wiggs teams will be EP teams now too with those two new toons.
  • Options
    Mossstone wrote: »

How is han solos damage reduced
  • Options
    His second skill hit harder before update. Yesterday it can easily hit over 10K crit but now it only hit like 8K.
  • scuba
    14074 posts Member
    Options
    I think it is awesome they released an empire character that looks to counter the 3 top rebel characters that many have been complaining about for what seems like months.
  • Options
    I hope take longer to make him farmable, now im sittint top10 with my wedge team hahah so sad :(
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    If this is what generic toons from the new movie are gonna be.....

seven.gif
  • Options
    It will still take time for people to star and gear, never mind the fact that the bigger rosters get the less likely youre going to see a single meta team.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Lol over a month before people will even have him . Start the panic
  • Options
    New meta EP lead TFP Shore Wiggs
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    VERY COOL!

thought to be new meta turns out a very disappointing toon
    ah i get it now
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    VERY COOL!

A mod is trolling?? That's not cool. When I tell I get in trouble...
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure people who wanted nerfs were asking for balance. This is the opposite or balance.
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    New meta EP lead TFP Shore Wiggs

More or less
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    If this is what generic toons from the new movie are gonna be.....

seven.gif

Ooohwee. Kylo ren or Finn vs Fotp...
  • Options
    everytoon hit like wet noodle...balance?
    everytoon hit like a beast....balance?
    what it calls for if 1 out of 101 toon hit aoe and killing all 5 opposing team?
    is that balance?
    the cake is a lie
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Wiggs havent even started yet, not everyone has the dynamic duo yet, let alone modded.

Wiggs is still far superior to any Empire character that has announched or relased as of yet

On top of this you then need to wait to Novemver at the earliest to 7* Pie Pilot & Shore Trooper will be most likely be Tournament rewards
  • Options
    The Rogue One train has only really started rolling in. Surely this will be a rebel/empire see-saw experience over the next 3 months. Pick a side and buckle down.
  • Options
    Josh_K wrote: »
    The Rogue One train has only really started rolling in. Surely this will be a rebel/empire see-saw experience over the next 3 months. Pick a side and buckle down.

Deffo, it's gonna be the Rebel Vs Empire Meta
  • Options
    Crit damage vs debuffs. Pick your side...
  • Options
    Tactyou wrote: »

Speed. I pick speed. This game will never get away from whoever is the fastest wins.

• Options
    Hmmm.... yeah, um, I'll take Rex.
  • Options
    @orange12 the only meta that matters
  • Options
    orange12 wrote: »

Speed. I pick speed. This game will never get away from whoever is the fastest wins.
    Of course it'll always be speed. What I meant is the concentration of attack...
  • Options
    VERY COOL!

Please...you've released/reworked more than a few characters over the past several months that have changed the meta--Jawa Engineer, Anakin, Wiggs, Palpatine. Magmatrooper is poor comparison to use here

• Options
    VERY COOL!

Haha. I sure hope so! I know I'm whining, I'll own it. I sure hope you're right and we get away from 9/10 being EP teams.

In my shard they are most Lando L teams no ep team in range... it all depends on your shard....
  • Options
    @RealHanSolo lol.

You're an absolute farce. Everything you've said here disgraces yourself and invalidates any opinion you have on this issue completely, and probably for any issue at all.

I don't even know where to start with you, but just to point out one thing so this thread title isn't allowed to stand while being a complete joke - Everyone on these forums was very strongly against nerfing them and the few people who voiced the opinion that they are OP (they were and still are), were very much attacked for that point of view. Slaughtered in fact. 'Nerf callers' we're very much outnumbered by 'nerf-whine-callers' so if you see shoretrooper as a wiggs nerf, then they've gone against what everyone wanted on the forums.
  • Options
    Those two toons are pretty interesting. Yes empire squad will be strong, but not OP. For ppl that doesn't seem to understand...there is no more meta. Droids, wiggs, hanido, EP, rex-fac; they can feed on each other in arena. Empire squad wasn't good enough for arena, now they are, but far from OP. I like what dev are doing.