Replies

• Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    speed Rex L
    speed ST Han
    Fac
    Lando
    EP

Rex is one point faster than ST Han, you cant use OG Han to stun ST Han.

You're right, it's a strong lineup, buuut how fast is his Rex?

My Biggs under Lando lead, and with Wedge, is on 265. I'm guessing I get to go first, so I'm taking out Rex immediately (I'm confident I can one shot him).

Even if his entire team go next, which they probably will, they're lacking some damage to take out my full team complete with Anakin and Sun Fac. They would need a very lucky Palp stun to have a chance, and if they get close then my tanky Anakin is going to punish them.

Maybe this is still more about mods, mine are above average, but I would rather run my current team than the one he's using above. I think I win more with speed and damage. Rex's lead has an awesome benefit with 7% TM per crit, but I don't need many crits with Wiggs and Lando to take out a team.
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, plenty of teams can beat a Rex lead. Personally, I use Raid Han for him. Stun him, wax another toon or two before he moves and it's game over.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Dantefire wrote: »
    Let me make sure I'm understand you... You want a team that will win 100% of the time on auto in arena? Without spending money?

I'd like some fries with that too...

Ooh and a winning powerball ticket...
  • Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    8 of 10 on my shart

On a scale of 1 to 10, that's not a bad shart. Better change them drawrs m8.

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    No hero is THAT strong by themselves. Sounds like you are up against a mean team.

Stop Rex with speed and Stun him.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Nothing!

Nothing stop das Rex.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nothing!

Nothing stop das Rex.

Aaaaaagh! Look out! (explosions)
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107