Tank Takedown Raid and Level Cap Increase to 85- Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    The guild hopping extravaganza is real with full guild coin gifts
  • Options
    Is the grind to 85 punishment for not liking the arena tournament?
  • Options
    Great, as if there wasn't enough for new players to catch up with.
    No surprise there though, these types of games always favor seniority. :neutral:

• Options

I ponder the same thing
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    So that people can start forum threads asking why they are shown days before the event.
    Worked like a charm, didn't it?
  • armyhutchings
    273 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    "The biggest reason however is to allow Guilds to launch both The Pit and the Tank Takedown Raid simultaneously."

I'm pretty shocked to see a dev team (any dev team) actually listen to player feedback/concerns about unreleased content, and instead of just rushing out the content as-is and shrugging players off with a "at least try it before complaining about it", you actually took the time and development resources to preemptively resolve a potential problem.

I've picked on you for a lot of things I didn't like, so I really need to stop and give you full credit for this. That's absolutely wonderful.
    Post edited by armyhutchings on
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    As stated

1-it's the advanced notice everyone complained about earlier in the game.

2-not everyone was here last time these events were around and may not even know what they are. So again a little heads up so ppl can prepare.

3-because if they don't give ppl like you a slow pitch to complain about you will try to find something anyway.

All events run at least 24 hours and there is no need for them to be there for days to get people's attention.
  • Options

we made them miss their quota
  • Cashavelli
    303 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Does this mean we won't be seeing the release of ships within the timeframe specified in the previous developer update?
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    what are ships? I'm new
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    Where can I look at lvl 85 stats and abilities, as this will determine the next meta (incoming attacks)
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    "The biggest reason however is to allow Guilds to launch both The Pit and the Tank Takedown Raid simultaneously."

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa ... wait .... I've picked on you for a lot of things I didn't like, so I really need to stop and give you full credit for this. That's absolutely wonderful.

That's amazing and well thought out. Although if they don't fix guild hopping, it is null and void.
  • Options
    what are ships? I'm new

They're like flying rooms.
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa ... wait .... you mean to tell me that you actually listened to player feedback about something not even released yet, and instead of just shrugging and saying "try it out first, then give feedback", you actually delayed it's release and preemptively did something about it? spending additional time and development resources? I've picked on you for a lot of things I didn't like, so I really need to stop and give you full credit for this. That's absolutely wonderful.

That's amazing and well thought out. Although if they don't fix guild hopping, it is null and void.
    I'm guessing that will be the next big meta
  • Options
    Robhar3187 wrote: »
    New daily challenges?

this
  • Options
    New daily challenges?

One that gives STUN CUFFS
  • Options
    New daily challenges?

don't forget the stun guns halo projectors
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    They need to put stun guns and cuffs in the next level of challenges, and those need to be introduced with the cap increase

This. 50 cuffs can take weeks to get if you have a bad RNG run, then you realize that someone like Anakin needs several of them...

This. Im trying to get Anakin to g10. I've been farming stun cuffs for 2 weeks and almost have one...
  • Options
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    Ah man. I've only been at level 80 a few weeks. At least it's only 5 levels...

The 5 levels will cost around 6 million to upgrade from 80-85 xD

Not quite, It will probably be 2-3 mil
  • Options
    I read the update notes and all I saw was attention all we aren't making enough money. Try to gear and level to 85 or be left behind. Yes that means spend money!!!!
  • Options
    New daily challenges?

don't forget the stun guns halo projectors

+1
  • Options
    I've already spent enough on my team to gear to g10 for the raid, not giving these people anymore of my money.
  • Options
    With the new raid gear approaching, we need a reliable source of getting stun cuffs, guns and holo projectors.
  • Options
    Remember when Obama promised "if you like your current health care, you can keep it?"

Kinda like that
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope. Knew this was going to happen and said it a few times. Everyone said it wasn't going to come. Been prepping for a little bit and getting ready for it.

It had to come no way they could do the new raid without it.

I do hate to see anyone leave, it's a good community and a good idea for the game. Definitely some mis steps in execution, but over all its a good one.
  • Options
    I'm actually OK with the level cap. If they don't stop the hopping and alt farming for good, I'll probably be gone.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah it is interesting to not see any new info about that come up but I'm sure it's still coming.

They would never keep us in the dark for extended periods of time about new content... :neutral:
This discussion has been closed.