Wiggs is OP

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    @JediGhost117

The best way for mods to be Balanced would be to add a min-max feature.

As in you boost your crit dmg by X but you lose Y speed. You boost your health by X but you lose Y offense etc etc.

Absolutely, that would be ideally what should happen but then all of the f2p players would complain because all of he good mods would be more expensive and then their Wiggs wouldn't be as good anymore.

Lol. What do u have gains f2p players?
    Droids nerfed and barely a squeak was heard.
    Wiggs nerf, no one would care. That is just two toons plus or minus lando, which everyone needed for heist and palpatine event anyway

As long as f2p have a single viable option vs rex we don't care. That has been proven time and again. Take away wiggs, fine. Gimme something to replace it.

Ur fixated on wiggs for some reason. U have it out for f2p. U bought shoretrooper so I don't get it. U own wiggs. By rex and finish ur domination.

If u remove shoretrooper from your squad, whatever u got left, make that the new meta. No one hardly cares. As long as those toons are available. And as long as Rex still owns them. The whales are the ones whose complaints matter

You can't beat free players, you are doing something wrong. Gear your shoretrooper then tell us how OP wiggs is.

I don't use Wiggs you entitled little ****. Why should the f2p players have to have something to replace Wiggs when they get nerfed? What have f2p players brought to the table that give them the right to have better characters than players that pay? It's simple you don't deserve them. Wedge should never have gone to f2p and I highly doubt Rex and Sun Fac ever will with all of this backlash about Wiggs. Lando is fine but if they nerf Wiggs then he would probably be right there with them somehow. You said that the whales complaints are the ones that matter, so why don't you shut up and quit complaining then? You complaint apparently doesn't matter according to you.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Mullato wrote: »
    @JediGhost117

The best way for mods to be Balanced would be to add a min-max feature.

As in you boost your crit dmg by X but you lose Y speed. You boost your health by X but you lose Y offense etc etc.

Absolutely, that would be ideally what should happen but then all of the f2p players would complain because all of he good mods would be more expensive and then their Wiggs wouldn't be as good anymore.

Lol. What do u have gains f2p players?
    Droids nerfed and barely a squeak was heard.
    Wiggs nerf, no one would care. That is just two toons plus or minus lando, which everyone needed for heist and palpatine event anyway

As long as f2p have a single viable option vs rex we don't care. That has been proven time and again. Take away wiggs, fine. Gimme something to replace it.

Ur fixated on wiggs for some reason. U have it out for f2p. U bought shoretrooper so I don't get it. U own wiggs. By rex and finish ur domination.

If u remove shoretrooper from your squad, whatever u got left, make that the new meta. No one hardly cares. As long as those toons are available. And as long as Rex still owns them. The whales are the ones whose complaints matter

You can't beat free players, you are doing something wrong. Gear your shoretrooper then tell us how OP wiggs is.

I don't use Wiggs you entitled little ****. Why should the f2p players have to have something to replace Wiggs when they get nerfed? What have f2p players brought to the table that give them the right to have better characters than players that pay? It's simple you don't deserve them. Wedge should never have gone to f2p and I highly doubt Rex and Sun Fac ever will with all of this backlash about Wiggs. Lando is fine but if they nerf Wiggs then he would probably be right there with them somehow. You said that the whales complaints are the ones that matter, so why don't you shut up and quit complaining then? You complaint apparently doesn't matter according to you.

Lolol. U deaf? I know u dont use wiggs. It is pretty obvious from the title. U mentioned EP lead. And I said FINE. Make UR team the new meta, as long as it can beat rex (and yet rex will still be better on defense of course, and rex squads can beat anything on O). As long as I can get it. I'll beat rex with UR team.

U saying there should be no f2p team that beats rex or any pay toon? Cuz that is loco. I just spent two months putting together a team just to try to beat rex (even though it is worse against certain other teams), and u want it nerfed. And u have shoretrooper? What the heck? U have counter. Why u want wiggs nerfed when u bought the counter? Sit back and profit, man!

I just got wedge to gear x. Tomorrow, I see if there is any hope.

U are seriously angry that f2p can be close second class citizens to p2w? They should have zero chance in your game model?

With my all easy farm toons I need to use 11 toons to advance in arena. Rex needs 5. I don't think it is even possible for f2p to compete at all. Even the f2p that farmed rex on my shard are still stuck using chewie and lumi right now....
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    Droids are getting hammered by Rex leads right now but one thing they do well when attacking is take wiggs out pretty fast . Wiggs is not the op in arena right now Rex and sunfac combos but please don't nerf anything just make available to all everything has a counter except Rex and sunfac only way beat it reliably is have the same .
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Droids are getting hammered by Rex leads right now but one thing they do well when attacking is take wiggs out pretty fast . Wiggs is not the op in arena right now Rex and sunfac combos but please don't nerf anything just make available to all everything has a counter except Rex and sunfac only way beat it reliably is have the same .

Rex and b2 combos are pretty good too. The wiggs on my shard are heroes. We call them the cleaning ladies. They move rex out of top spot after their payout is done, so other timezones can get paid. My timezone immediately follows two timezones with 3 rexes, and it doesn't help.

On my shard, Wiggs beats Rex. Droids beat Wiggs. Everything beats droid. Rex beats everything. Pretty much sums it up. If JediGhost got what he wanted, Rex fights himself to finish his daily, for now, until everyone else has Rex. And then the meta is Rex and Rex. Either way, true F2P don't compete, anyway. There is no catching up. New toons and mods and lvl caps come too quick. The guys with Rex on my shard are already complaining they're bored. Half of them don't even use up 3 battles to get first place. And what else they gonna do with their crystals and energy? They all gonna have maxed Wiggs or w/e else is the new hot stuff, themselves. They have most of the meta toons, already.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Wiggs OP well maybe, but still, REX, SF, Shore T. , AA Lead with STH or Wiggs are all viable counter to Wiggs, so stop the whinning and start farming.
  • Options
    Jabba wrote: »

Everything is getting hammered by Rex leads. Meanwhile there still is no counter to him lol.
  • Options
    Parity is the real issue. Or the lack thereof. And there is none... Or very little. The top teams either run with rex or wiggs. And most run wiggs. Rex w/ sun fac are also devastating but fewer squads have them. Huge majority of high end teams are wiggs. And that is not parity.

The closest thing to parity is that pvp here is but a parody of pvp.