Wiggs is OP

Replies

• Options
    Zarbax wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    I knew you all would follow. I have every right to voice my opinion, and none of you have posted a reasonable counter to Wiggs apart from Raid Han. One toon that's hard to get for players that don't use the exact same 'exploit' that people are complaining about how people got ShoreTrooper. One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs. I knew that your replies would simply be "get good". Guess what that's not an excuse and reasonable way to counter Wiggs. Somebody come up with a team that counters Wiggs, without Raid Han and EP, two highly exclusive toons to the normal players.

honestly, wiggs isnt that hard to counter. But if someone with wiggs also has better mods you're going to have a bad time when you're attacking that team.
    As for a team that doesnt need to be tricked out to the maximum with mods, go for droids. They seem to beat wiggs teams effortlessly. No need for raid han, shore trooper or palpi.

Let's say that you are right. How will that help at all on defence? 50k+ damage first round to wipe any tank you have. If their tank taunts then you simply melt their health or use Lando and Anakin to AOE wipe past their taunt. Wiggs is OP and you simply cannot stop them on defence. Sure RNG gods could bless you on offence but that doesn't help you at all when a defence against Wiggs.

seriously? You do not only want to be able to beat wiggs on offence, but you want wiggs to be unable to beat your defence aswell?

I could care less about offence. Name one team comp that even has a chance of defending against Wiggs. Without defence Wiggs teams will drop your rank like a rock. Name one defence team, I dare you.

The point is - in high end arena, there isn't one. Mods are the only thing to separate you. All things being equal, a human will always beat the AI. WAI. Please stop the nerf threads. This is basic stuff.

So what's the point of even having a defending team? I get why the player should always win, but I cannon be 100% that they will win. I want a defence team that has 25% chance to hold your rank otherwise there isn't a point to even having a defence team.
    tRRRey wrote: »
    One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs.

Then why were you so **** when your welfare Shoretrooper wasn't able to stand up to Wiggs? :smile:

Because everyone was of the opinion that he would do something to stop Wiggs from being OP. Don't try and lie about what ShoreTrooper was talked about before the tourney.

The reason people whine about Wiggs is cause they make a fight 4v5 after their first move. We'll guess what, Shoretrooper prevents them from picking who to target and eats the combo himself. On top of that he's tanky enough that a properly modded Shoretrooper should survive the assist and subsequent Wedge aoe. That should be more than enough to give you the victory on offense. If despite that you're still losing then you have bigger problems than Wiggs :wink:

So it still a 4v5 fight every time even when you are the one attacking. That's broken. Wiggs has been recorded for hitting for a massive 70k. Sure ShoreTrooper has around 80k, but that's him done before he can use his ability and Lando and Anakin are going to wipe him and more of your team most of the time before you can go. That's OP and needs a tweak that most people call a nerf.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Rex lead
    Droids w/ JE
    EP lead w/ speed Poe
    IGD lead w/ Ani, Aayla +2

There r 4 teams that stand good chances of beating them. It's not hard and only 1 option isn't ftp.
  • Options
    Wiggs ohko because that's the only reliable way to beat rex lead. Ur rex team can defend the **** out of everything else.
  • Options
    LastJedi wrote: »
    Wiggs ohko because that's the only reliable way to beat rex lead. Ur rex team can defend the **** out of everything else.

Then why haven't you been defending using that. I've stated before that I'm building my Empire team with EP lead, Vader, RG, ShoreTrooper, and possibly Tarkin. I haven't had to deal with any Rex leads because everybody is using Wiggs on my server. If Rex leads are as bad as you claim they are then they need a nerf too. If something is broken you should have to use another broken combo to beat it, they both should get nerfed so that it balances out the flow of the game.
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Rex lead
    Droids w/ JE
    EP lead w/ speed Poe
    IGD lead w/ Ani, Aayla +2

There r 4 teams that stand good chances of beating them. It's not hard and only 1 option isn't ftp.

Can any of those defend Wiggs? No? You aren't listening at all. Sure I'll settle for the idea that in theory there are a lot of ways to counter Wiggs, but what about defending? It doesn't matter if you can beat a Wiggs team now. Unless you can defend against them then you might as well not even try because they are just going to beat your team and it just furthers the cycle of dropping rank and then fighting to gain it all back.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    You got it wrong kid. Wiggs and Rex both defend against droids and EP. Shoretrooper is probably going to be a good offensive tool for EP teams to beat faster Wiggs. (And droids if they still exist on your shard). On defense, droids can prolly be setup to beat you, if they get B2 to go first. But again, they are not going to be a problem, cuz droids are either extinct on your shard or soon will be.

If your shard doesn't have Rex, don't worry. Just give it time. When whale finds Rex, there's no going back.
    Right now the whales on your shard are playing with Wiggs. Sorry if EP lead isn't defending that well. But get in line. Without Wiggs ohko, Rex is all alone at the top. Period. Anyways, droids can be setup to beat Wiggs, sometimes. They have a harder time with Rex. If droids are dead on your server, maybe that's another reason why Rex isn't around to play. But Rex plus whale = win. Just wait and see.

I will use Rex to defend. In about 6 months when I finish sharding him. In meantime F2P have choice of using Wiggs or having **** handed to them by Rex. Seriously, no other counter to Rex than go first and do a **** ton of damage. Maybe you can come up with a better strategy. Best tools in arena are speed and stun, and Rex counters both. The ohko is the only thing that makes Wiggs viable. You got a better idea, let the devs know. They are out of ideas. This is why we have this horse **** Wiggs meta... so that Rex isn't so obviously OP. They make Wiggs cantina farm, at least. And at least for awhile they will be good... until they make counters to Wiggs. They still can't figure out how to make a counter for the mess they created with Rex.

So.. the best they can come up with so far is make flavor of the month team so god awfully OP, it can compete with **** Rex. But in the process obliterate everything else. Then when people complain enough, make a new team to replace it. Thanks devs.

But nerf Wiggs? Haha. Nerf Rex, first.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • anonidude
    703 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    First off deal with it. They are unjustifiably overpowered and anybody that doesn't see that must have a bias. Cranking out 50k-70k every single first move is overpowered considering the amount of health the strongest tank have. This is enough damage to first round oneshot any non tank toon in the game. So unless you have Raid Han TM mitigate some damage via his stun, you better hope that you even get a turn. No skill required to use them, and they are dominating the arena. The people that use the exploit known as Wiggs will most likely defend them saying that you just need to get better at the game. The amount of hypocrisy in that statement mean they are scared that more people will start to realize how OP Wiggs is and that they will be the #1 target by the devs when they look to nerf to balance the game. Also the idea that I should just get Wiggs and stop complaining is like saying to join the ****'s to stop being harassed by the ****'s. Fighting fire with fire doesn't fix the issue and the devs need to understand that. You defenders are already lost and will be the first ones to whine when Wiggs is nerfed to the ground.

I heard that Wiggs are both going to gear XIII with the update - everyone else will only get to XII. Plus Biggs is getting a guaranteed dispell on crit and wedge is getting 75% aoe tmr. Plus Porkins is the login then gw character for November and will share Red squadron synergy and have taunt + retribution from Biggs Assist + health down.

It's gonna be awesome.
    | ANZGC | Exile |
  • Options
    You got it wrong kid. Wiggs and Rex both defend against droids and EP. Shoretrooper is probably going to be a good offensive tool for EP teams to beat faster Wiggs. (And droids if they still exist on your shard). On defense, droids can prolly be setup to beat you, if they get B2 to go first. But again, they are not going to be a problem, cuz droids are either extinct on your shard or soon will be.

If your shard doesn't have Rex, don't worry. Just give it time. When whale finds Rex, there's no going back.
    Right now the whales on your shard are playing with Wiggs. Sorry if EP lead isn't defending that well. But get in line. Without Wiggs ohko, Rex is all alone at the top. Period. Anyways, droids can be setup to beat Wiggs, sometimes. They have a harder time with Rex. If droids are dead on your server, maybe that's another reason why Rex isn't around to play. But Rex plus whale = win. Just wait and see.

I will use Rex to defend. In about 6 months when I finish sharding him. In meantime F2P have choice of using Wiggs or having **** handed to them by Rex. Seriously, no other counter to Rex than go first and do a **** ton of damage. Maybe you can come up with a better strategy. Best tools in arena are speed and stun, and Rex counters both. The ohko is the only thing that makes Wiggs viable. You got a better idea, let the devs know. They are out of ideas. This is why we have this horse **** Wiggs meta... so that Rex isn't so obviously OP. They make Wiggs cantina farm, at least. And at least for awhile they will be good... until they make counters to Wiggs. They still can't figure out how to make a counter for the mess they created with Rex.

So.. the best they can come up with so far is make flavor of the month team so god awfully OP, it can compete with **** Rex. But in the process obliterate everything else. Then when people complain enough, make a new team to replace it. Thanks devs.

But nerf Wiggs? Haha. Nerf Rex, first.

Nerf both? Jedi seemed to be nerfed out of the gate and only recently had more than QGJ arena viable. There is absolutely no basis for why Wiggs should be strong at all, and likewise, no reason Rex should have such a strong leader ability to everybody. Rex's leader ability should only apply to clones. JKA however should apply to Jedi and Clones because that's what he did. Rex did no ordering apart from Clones and he didn't command anybody else. His leader ability is unjust but making two toons who where minor characters in the grand scheme of the SW lore, crank out that much damage is just as unjust. Two wrong don't make a right and frankly they should start basing their toons creation on lore. Yoda, EP, Vader, Anakin, and Luke should all be the most powerful toons in the game but Anakin and EP are the only two in that list that are fit for Arena. There is absolutely no grounfair for any blaster user to be able to come close to oneshotting any saber user. I get that there needs to be a balance of powers but the devs seem to have forgotten that Jedi were arguably the most powerful beings in the Galaxy.
  • Options
    anonidude wrote: »
    First off deal with it. They are unjustifiably overpowered and anybody that doesn't see that must have a bias. Cranking out 50k-70k every single first move is overpowered considering the amount of health the strongest tank have. This is enough damage to first round oneshot any non tank toon in the game. So unless you have Raid Han TM mitigate some damage via his stun, you better hope that you even get a turn. No skill required to use them, and they are dominating the arena. The people that use the exploit known as Wiggs will most likely defend them saying that you just need to get better at the game. The amount of hypocrisy in that statement mean they are scared that more people will start to realize how OP Wiggs is and that they will be the #1 target by the devs when they look to nerf to balance the game. Also the idea that I should just get Wiggs and stop complaining is like saying to join the ****'s to stop being harassed by the ****'s. Fighting fire with fire doesn't fix the issue and the devs need to understand that. You defenders are already lost and will be the first ones to whine when Wiggs is nerfed to the ground.

I heard that Wiggs are both going to gear XIII with the update - everyone else will only get to XII. Plus Biggs is getting a guaranteed dispell on crit and wedge is getting 75% aoe tmr. Plus Porkins is the login then gw character for November and will share Red squadron synergy and have taunt + retribution from Biggs Assist + health down.

It's gonna be awesome.

Better start hiding the bleach if that happens and they don't nerf Wiggs. That sounds exactly like what I predicted. The OP toons will only get more OP with the level increase.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    anonidude wrote: »

It's gonna be awesome.

Better start hiding the bleach if that happens and they don't nerf Wiggs. That sounds exactly like what I predicted. The OP toons will only get more OP with the level increase.

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JMyEwJ7s6Q

Do you still want to claim that Shoretrooper isn't a Wiggs counter?

So all people have to do is wait until the tournament comes around again...when ever that is going to be. No telling what changes the devs are going to do the next time it comes around. Will it be harder to get into the top 100 to at least get a 4* SHoreTrooper? Will the points remain the same? No one knows...as for now there isn't anything that counters these fully modded/geared Wedge and Biggs teams. Their damage and speed is so strong that people are also using 4* rebels such as Pathfinder with them and using 4* shore troopers on my server as well.

You can't do that with any other team Faction...not Jedi, not Sith, not Empire, not Nightsisters, not Scoundrels, not nothing. Not even a rebel team w/o Wedge and Biggs cant counter a Wedge and Biggs team. That is the problem here. Wedge and Biggs together..2 no name, unpopular, characters from the Star Wars franchise totally taking over the meta and making it their own without any solid counters to compete against them no matter how well modded people are is complete nonsense.

If people can't see that it's because they run those 2 toons and it's giving them an advantage against everything else. I went from holding rank one everyday at payout to now trying to stay in the top 20.
    I use Rex(L),Anakin,STH,RG,Palpatene,Qgj,Lando, basically the better of the toons in this game. I have 20 toons in G10 and G11, have close to a thousand 5* mods from Health to Speed mod challenges all unlocked. Every toon I use has over 200 speed and it doesn't matter cause Wedge and Biggs always one hit kills at least one of my toons at the start of the fight within the first 10 seconds.

Can't avoid Wedge and Biggs teams in arena anymore cause that's all I see now on my server. It's to the point they are running Wedge and Biggs with 4* toons for their 5th and maintaining in the top 10 of the arena ranks.

Wedge and Biggs is a problem that the devs need to seriously take another look at. People need at least a reliable counter to Wedge and Biggs..not some ShoreTrooper toon available from a tournament that some people exploited to get. Not from a tournament that we don't even know when will even be returning. We need a counter for Wedge and Biggs sooner rather than later.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Rex's leader ability should only apply to clones.
    Even if Rex lead applies only to himself and no other toons, even clones, he is actually still good. 2 of his primary benefits are still there, which is you cannot ohko or stun toons in opening attack when Rex is on the team..... unless you got max Wiggs. And he still gives 30% TM to his team... plus bonus for dispells. I doubt he would be THE top dog anymore, but still useful. So in fact, clones-only is not a crazy nerf, at all.
  • Options
    Rex's leader ability should only apply to clones.
    Even if Rex ability only applied to himself, it would still be pretty good, TBH. To clones, only, and it might not even be enough of a nerf.. It might bring CS or other clones out to play more.

Even if Rex lead applies only to himself and no other toons, even clones, he is actually still good. His primary benefit is still there, which is you cannot ohko or stun toons in opening attack when Rex is on the team..... unless you got max Wiggs. I doubt he would be top dog anymore, but still useful. So in fact, clones-only is not a crazy nerf, at all.

Then fine cut the effects in half too. You were just complaining that I wanted to nerf Wiggs and now you want a bigger nerf on Rex? The hypocrisy is real.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Do you want to fight everyone that posts? Why you do not want anyone to agree with you?

How do you cut in half the tenacity up and dispel?

I agree, completely. If they nerf Rex, go head and nerf Wiggs. But you can't just nerf Wiggs. Wiggs ohko for a reason. It's the only "counter" to Rex.

It's a shame Rex is still not in cantina node or arena or something. Rex is key toon in the meta and shouldn't be so exclusive for so long. This is probably better solution than to nerf rex and wiggs. Just make Rex available. And let it play out. No one like nerf, esp to Rex. I don't even have him, but he is so **** good a lot of people paid a lot of money for him and a lot of people have been hard farming him for months out of shipments for insane crystals. Making him available in cantina node might be easier for these whales to swallow without hissy fit.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    As it stands now, you got Rex, Lando/EP, Wiggs/lando, in a little merry go round. With SHT, EP lead is going to be added, too. But Wiggs is still the only counter to Rex out of all that... so I don't see how you can nerf him without nerfing Rex. And now you're talking about many big changes.

EP is already viable even without SHT. With speed... using lando and ST Han. So I don't see why you're crying so hard over your team. You can reasonably beat and defend against Wiggs.

And you can farm Wedge AND Biggs 6 times faster than getting Rex.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I knew you all would follow. I have every right to voice my opinion, and none of you have posted a reasonable counter to Wiggs apart from Raid Han. One toon that's hard to get for players that don't use the exact same 'exploit' that people are complaining about how people got ShoreTrooper. One toon can not be the only solution to Wiggs. I knew that your replies would simply be "get good". Guess what that's not an excuse and reasonable way to counter Wiggs. Somebody come up with a team that counters Wiggs, without Raid Han and EP, two highly exclusive toons to the normal players.

honestly, wiggs isnt that hard to counter. But if someone with wiggs also has better mods you're going to have a bad time when you're attacking that team.
    As for a team that doesnt need to be tricked out to the maximum with mods, go for droids. They seem to beat wiggs teams effortlessly. No need for raid han, shore trooper or palpi.

Let's say that you are right. How will that help at all on defence? 50k+ damage first round to wipe any tank you have. If their tank taunts then you simply melt their health or use Lando and Anakin to AOE wipe past their taunt. Wiggs is OP and you simply cannot stop them on defence. Sure RNG gods could bless you on offence but that doesn't help you at all when a defence against Wiggs.

seriously? You do not only want to be able to beat wiggs on offence, but you want wiggs to be unable to beat your defence aswell?

I could care less about offence. Name one team comp that even has a chance of defending against Wiggs. Without defence Wiggs teams will drop your rank like a rock. Name one defence team, I dare you.

The point is - in high end arena, there isn't one. Mods are the only thing to separate you. All things being equal, a human will always beat the AI. WAI. Please stop the nerf threads. This is basic stuff.

So what's the point of even having a defending team? I get why the player should always win, but I cannon be 100% that they will win. I want a defence team that has 25% chance to hold your rank otherwise there isn't a point to even having a defence team.

Then why were you so **** when your welfare Shoretrooper wasn't able to stand up to Wiggs? :smile:

Because everyone was of the opinion that he would do something to stop Wiggs from being OP. Don't try and lie about what ShoreTrooper was talked about before the tourney.

The reason people whine about Wiggs is cause they make a fight 4v5 after their first move. We'll guess what, Shoretrooper prevents them from picking who to target and eats the combo himself. On top of that he's tanky enough that a properly modded Shoretrooper should survive the assist and subsequent Wedge aoe. That should be more than enough to give you the victory on offense. If despite that you're still losing then you have bigger problems than Wiggs :wink:

So it still a 4v5 fight every time even when you are the one attacking. That's broken. Wiggs has been recorded for hitting for a massive 70k. Sure ShoreTrooper has around 80k, but that's him done before he can use his ability and Lando and Anakin are going to wipe him and more of your team most of the time before you can go. That's OP and needs a tweak that most people call a nerf.

No it's not a 4v5 because Wiggs isn't going to hit for 70k on Shoretrooper, maybe on a Rey but not Shore.
    Try him out with Rex lead and see what happens. After the assist your entire team should be going next which is more than enough to wipe out Wedge and prevent the aoe.
    Something like Rex lead, Ani, Lando, Shore, Poe/Sun Fac
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ^ See, OP. Rex still wins. And you're crying over 2 easy farm F2P toons that are just going to take backseat to P2W meta. Your shard isn't there, yet. But it ends with Rex. Always $$$. Don't cry for nerf over such easy farm toons, ever. Longer you play this game, you will understand. Easy farm FtP toons don't win for long.

You look and you will find video of every meta being crushed by something else. Except Rex. Wiggs was awesome for that reason, and now this one hole in Rex armor is being closed again with more $$$.

By time I'm done gearing Wedge, SHT might arrive on my shard...

Make a poll, and the best toon is Rex. Best PvP toon. Best Raid toon. Best toon. Rex.

Once you have a basic arena team, every crystal you earn should be saved for .... Speed mods and Rex shards.
    Post edited by LastJedi on
  • Options
    As it stands now, you got Rex, Lando/EP, Wiggs/lando, in a little merry go round. With SHT, EP lead is going to be added, too. But Wiggs is still the only counter to Rex out of all that... so I don't see how you can nerf him without nerfing Rex. And now you're talking about many big changes.

EP is already viable even without SHT. With speed... using lando and ST Han. So I don't see why you're crying so hard over your team. You can reasonably beat and defend against Wiggs.

And you can farm Wedge AND Biggs 6 times faster than getting Rex.

That's literally what I just said. Nerf them both. A broken OP toon doesn't fix another broken OP toon. Even if you don't think Wiggs is OP you should agree with me that nerfs need to happen. The devs want players to be able to use their favorite toons competitively but it makes logical sense for some toons to be better than other. The other nerf that I would be ok with is taking away the stupid speed boost Wiggs gets but leaving their damage the same. That doesn't change Rex being broken, but hey, he's p2p and deserves to be slightly better. Still needs a nerf but he still deserves to be better than most leaders if he's strictly p2p.
  • Options

No it's not a 4v5 because Wiggs isn't going to hit for 70k on Shoretrooper, maybe on a Rey but not Shore.
    Try him out with Rex lead and see what happens. After the assist your entire team should be going next which is more than enough to wipe out Wedge and prevent the aoe.

Then quit attacking me and hop on the nerf train. If Wiggs absolutely needs to be that strong than something is broken and our job as forum posters is to let the devs know what is broken. Quit trying to defend Wiggs when apparently there is a bigger problem that you wanted to ignore until we started making sense that Wiggs was OP.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Deserve has nothing to do with it. By that logic, Zam deserves to be better than Wiggs, too.

You just agreed. Then turned around and said AT LEAST NERF WIGGS. And let Rex be better because he deserves it.

I said, fine, nerf both. But NERF REX FIRST.

So you literally did not say what I said.
  • Options

Sure, voice your opinion, but keep keep it limited to one post. Counter? Don't target them. Or go with the classic Rey, stHan, RG combo that everyone cried about before.

lol wat rey han rg was never op, was just too many ppl that didnt know how to actually attack
  • Options

Thing is you can't ever stop complaining about this game because the devs aren't very good at game balancing. If you happen to be one of the unlucky souls that got addicted to this game like us, you have to accept that this game will never be close to balanced.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    OP, you also refuse to acknowledge that Shoretrooper is a counter to Wiggs. So your cries for nerf to Wiggs (particularly over nerf to Rex) is completely unfounded. Whenever cash cow Rex is threatened, they will give Rex whales another buy a win toon. They know anyone spent $500.00 on Rex and Fac and are used to winning on auto, they will pay another $300.00 to continue having their win button. Soon Wiggs could be completely irrelevant, again. No, take that back. Soon Wiggs WILL be completely irrelevant again. And F2P will be offered new toons to farm if they want to hang out with the cool kids with Rex and shoretrooper at the top of arena.
  • Options
    Deserve has nothing to do with it. By that logic, Zam deserves to be better than Wiggs, too.

You just agreed. Then turned around and said AT LEAST NERF WIGGS. And let Rex be better because he deserves it.

I said, fine, nerf both. But NERF REX FIRST.

So you literally did not say what I said.

I said why not nerf both and you took that as just nerf Wiggs. I said "then why not nerf both?" What part of that would possibly mean just nerf one of them. Also, being the first one to die is not a counter to Wiggs, that's barely being a viable toon. Sure he can take a hit but that doesn't stop Wiggs from doing a bunch of damage. Plus anybody with a speedy QGJ will simply dispel it and make Wiggs do more damage on their inevitable second turn. You crucified me for saying ShoreTrooper was advertised as a counter to Wiggs and now your saying that he is? The hypocrisy has no limits with you, does it?
  • Options

Thing is you can't ever stop complaining about this game because the devs aren't very good at game balancing. If you happen to be one of the unlucky souls that got addicted to this game like us, you have to accept that this game will never be close to balanced.

It would be if they would have just left toon the way they were right after the protection update and when they introduced mods. Tanks would be tanky, squishy toons could stand a chance of having a second turn, utility toons actually had a function, and most importantly the meta was all over the place and allowed for some variety. Now it's simply Wiggs, EP, Anakin, Lando, Rex, ST Han, and for some Sun Fac. There used to be so many different team comps and it worked like a Rock Paper Scissors system where each squad could work against some and not as well against others. It was the most fair and since then it's just who can have better mods and higher speed.
  • LastJedi
    3047 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yes. I can double crucify you on that. If SHT actually does work as counter to Wiggs, you are wrong on two counts, lol.

That's not hypocrisy. That's you being double-wrong.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone stop whining. It's ridiculous. No one is OP. I beat Wiggs in arena like 5 times a day. Rex/fac teams are the most annoying but you find ways to beat them too. Stop crying because you are bad at this game.
  • Options
    Broda wrote: »
    Everyone stop whining. It's ridiculous. No one is OP. I beat Wiggs in arena like 5 times a day. Rex/fac teams are the most annoying but you find ways to beat them too. Stop crying because you are bad at this game.

For me it's the exact opposite, Rex/Sunfac teams I have absolutely zero problems with, it's the Wedge/Biggs teams that keep popping up more and more everyday that I find most annoying.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Then quit attacking me and hop on the nerf train. If Wiggs absolutely needs to be that strong than something is broken and our job as forum posters is to let the devs know what is broken. Quit trying to defend Wiggs when apparently there is a bigger problem that you wanted to ignore until we started making sense that Wiggs was OP.

Lol when was I attacking you? And OP, weren't you the one who touted that P2P characters should counter F2P characters and be better than them? Isn't that the reason you created the original post whining about how Shoretrooper doesn't hard counter Wiggs? Well guess what, Rex is the P2P counter you were looking for. If you still think that P2P should have an advantage in this game, you have no right to complain about Rex and demand he be nerfed.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!