Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer #2 is out!

Replies

• Lucieles
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Check it out on YouTube here: https://youtu.be/sC9abcLLQpI

Really looking forward to seeing this one! Has a good familiar-but-different feel to it.

What do you guys think?
    I have some brillant idea about some character of this film.
    WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!
    Did you notice that in current trailer person played by Forest Whitaker has ROBOTIC legs?!! Didnt you think why?
    And didnt you focus your attention on phrases saying by this character in another trailer:
    "What will you do when they catch you?"
    "What will you do if they break you?"
    "If you continue to fight... what will you become?"
    Are there any thoughts about it? No?
    And what if i say that this phrases is not about Rogue One and about person played by Forest Whitaker? what if i say that he was trapped by empire forces and tortured? If i say that the empires cut his legs? And broke his mind? And it was the first step to... COME TO THE DARK SIDE and... BECOME DART GRIEVOUS!!! He sacrificed everything, even his own body just to win an empire! But in the end he began to serve the empire by himself as a cyborg!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I broke your own world! There isnt any sence to live! In Rogue One: A Star Wars Story you will see Grievous who belong to the light side!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Wake up Neo its a real world!
    Post edited by Lucieles on
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    That broken Jedi statue in the trailer. Epic
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Lucieles wrote: »

Really looking forward to seeing this one! Has a good familiar-but-different feel to it.

What do you guys think?
    WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!
    Did you notice that in current trailer person played by Forest Whitaker has ROBOTIC legs?!! Didnt you think why?
    And didnt you focus your attention on phrases saying by this character in another trailer:
    And what if i say that this phrases is not about Rogue One and about person played by Forest Whitaker? what if i say that he was trapped by empire forces and tortured? If i say that the empires cut his legs? And broke his mind? And it was the first step to... COME TO THE DARK SIDE and... BECOME DART GRIEVOUS!!! He sacrificed everything, even his own body just to win an empire! But in the end he began to serve the empire by himself as a cyborg!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    I broke your own world! There isnt any sence to live! In Rogue One: A Star Wars Story you will see Grievous who belong to the light side!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HUH?

Greivous died in the prequel trilogy, this film is about the couple weeks before episode 4.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I love me some Forest Whitaker. I can't wait for this movie to come out, be great, then get lectured by a dozen guys on twitter with Pepe avatars try to tell me it's bad.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

What do you guys think?
    WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

General Griveous was a cyborg from planet Kaleesh
    Saw Gerrera was a human male from planet
    Onderon

Two different personalities!!!!!

What are you smoking?
  • Options
    @djvita - Raid is coming very soon.

We can't give a date because we have two dependencies:
    1. There's a small client update in final testing which is what will enable guilds to run both Raids at the same time. We felt it was important to avoid having Guilds have to choose which to run when. Could have lead to some internal strife within the Guild.
    2. We have the content of the Raid in a final testing pass against the current characters / teams to ensure it's as bug-free as possible, and is also tuned appropriately.

Once we clear both of those gates, we will get it out to you guys. Believe me, we are eager to get it into your hands as well! :)

Hey John...thx for the update
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

What do you guys think?
    WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

General Griveous was a cyborg from planet Kaleesh
    Saw Gerrera was a human male from planet
    Onderon

Two different personalities!!!!!

What are you smoking?

Guys! GUYS! Hes actually darth maul but run out of red face paint!
  • Options

What do you guys think?

Hm every Rebellion Character at RO is s human ? No Robots or other Species ?
  • Options
    Just wanna see Vader killing them all!
  • Options
    Awesome trailer. Awesome news. I'm so happy I'm a Star Wars fan right now :o
  • Options
    Looks amazing
    I am the Reaper
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    cant wait to avoid this cash grab of a movie. disney is going to ruin this franchise with oversaturation.

I never understand the "cash grab" logic. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy anything. People also seem to forget that producers and consumers form a symbiote circle. Both parties benefit. Supply and demand.
  • Options
    Thanks for the link and the info!
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »

like storm trooper han, i want tie fighter jyn and imperial officer whats his name
    95EgCY4.png

Are Imperial Officers allowed facial hair? I know in Empire the one General had a 'stache, but I never recall seeing a beard.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ly1fGR1.png
  • Options
    Maegor wrote: »
    @djvita - Raid is coming very soon.

We can't give a date because we have two dependencies:
    1. There's a small client update in final testing which is what will enable guilds to run both Raids at the same time. We felt it was important to avoid having Guilds have to choose which to run when. Could have lead to some internal strife within the Guild.
    2. We have the content of the Raid in a final testing pass against the current characters / teams to ensure it's as bug-free as possible, and is also tuned appropriately.

Once we clear both of those gates, we will get it out to you guys. Believe me, we are eager to get it into your hands as well! :)

Thanks for the info! If I may offer a suggestion for the new raid: do not award gear based upon damage contribution. This creates a lot of tension in mature guilds, as everybody is eager to be at the top, and doesn't fit the mentality of a guild working together to defeat a common enemy.

I'd really like to bump this. It's very frustrating the way it's currently set up.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Maskarii wrote: »

What do you guys think?

No. There's the "space monkey" seen in the other trailer, and that big droid may have an imperial logo but he's now a rebel. Others to be sure, but hard to tell from just 2 trailers.
  • Options
    I want that droid! K2SO, I mean. Surely he's gonna be playable soon.
  • Options
    Great trailer. But it said all the plot =(((
  • Options

What do you guys think?

They are specists! BTW in Thrawn trilogy it was group of Bothans who stole the plans...
  • Options

What do you guys think?
    WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    Grievous was originally a Khaleesh, not human,
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

What do you guys think?

They have at least two aliens.

Furry Lilfella Spacemonkey (Bistan) on the left , and Bigmouth (Pao) on the right

ZZ51CBA145.jpg

Bistan
    1f04b23cbebdbfb9bd4c26558647a20ef4c9247a.jpg
    Rogue-One-CR-30.gif

Pao
    d5db21596d9ab276c2827937472a6236b118593a.jpg

Also Rebel Pilot, Endrio TwoTubes.
    13709892_1212533795464886_1815537223586175585_n.jpg?oh=c527f95191fe200a7c7aaea5d4e28f6f&oe=589EBEB1

Bistan-1024x568.jpg
  • TattyWi
    94 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Pao
    d5db21596d9ab276c2827937472a6236b118593a.jpg

I have to say Pao looks a lot like the Crazy Frog ringtone character in this picture.

donthotlink-crazy-frog-1280x1024-2.jpg

• Options
    I watched the trailer, and couldn't help but wonder what star level Jyn's Rebel Pathfinder was

Lmao made my morning

The trailer looks amazing THE HYPE IS REAL!!!! My best friend was saying that this movie was "cash grab" but it was because he is still sour over Metal Gear Survive and I told him "Dude can you just watch the dang trailer " after he saw it he said "**** it I must see that movie!"
  • Astrid1381
    319 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    This,is,EPIC,im pretty sure this will be better than some of the sw films
    Edit:rly bad typo
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    I think a better description of Bistan would be space sloth
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

like storm trooper han, i want tie fighter jyn and imperial officer whats his name
    95EgCY4.png

Are Imperial Officers allowed facial hair? I know in Empire the one General had a 'stache, but I never recall seeing a beard.

Thats a very good point. The Aftermath books comment on this. If I am remembering correctly it is not exactly forbidden but severally frowned upon. Mustaches and mutton chops seem to be ok but beards and stubble are a big no no. You sir may have found our first plot hole.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

95EgCY4.png

Thats a very good point. The Aftermath books comment on this. If I am remembering correctly it is not exactly forbidden but severally frowned upon. Mustaches and mutton chops seem to be ok but beards and stubble are a big no no. You sir may have found our first plot hole.

we may get a sthan scenario like this Review_HanStormtrooperMaquette_stillA.JPG

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

What do you guys think?
    WARNING!!! SPOILERS!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Somebody forgot to check star wars wikipedia.