Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Trailer #2 is out!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »

like storm trooper han, i want tie fighter jyn and imperial officer whats his name
    95EgCY4.png

Are Imperial Officers allowed facial hair? I know in Empire the one General had a 'stache, but I never recall seeing a beard.

I thought that was a rebel disguised as an Imperial officer.

In a very inconspicious way!
  • Options
    TheRHOMBUS wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »

like storm trooper han, i want tie fighter jyn and imperial officer whats his name
    95EgCY4.png

Are Imperial Officers allowed facial hair? I know in Empire the one General had a 'stache, but I never recall seeing a beard.

I thought that was a rebel disguised as an Imperial officer.

Thats the point though. The empire doesn't allow unkempt facial hair. Especially before A New Hope. So that beard is like shouting, "I may not be Imperial"
  • Options
    Too bad they had to reshoot it into a disneyfied Fisher Price version of what it should be...
  • Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    cant wait to avoid this cash grab of a movie. disney is going to ruin this franchise with oversaturation.

+1
  • Options
    I think the first trailer is better than this second trailer
  • Options
    I've a sneaking suspicion that the Donnie Yen character is a hidden Jedi.
  • Options
    There was a massive spoiler for Donnie Yens character (Chirrut Îmwe) at Star Wars Celebration Panel, the actor Wen Jiang(Baze Malbus) dropped a bombshell and Kathleen Kennedy gave him the look of death, I cant remember if they edited it out or not. but i was shocked. I really didn't think that was intentional.
  • Options
    So was there a hidden weekly update in this trailer?
  • Options
    I just think it's the way he mentions about the force and how he fights , plus he could have a lightsaber hidden within his staff. Lightsaber fights are Star wars movies biggest draws, I can't see this movie being any different. Vader will own him obviously haha.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    My guesses about the trailer. And my SW history may be slanted by non canon aspects of past SW games so... lol

Beach area shown, makes me think Yavin. With that in mind although the statue ruins were clearly in what looked like in a desert area (Korriban? Lol) wasn't there a Jedi Temple on Yavin? The seemingly blind man facing (not sure) with what looked like a sword, SWG alumni, Terra Kasi Master? I'm prolly way off base but this is what I thought when I saw it. All we needed was Black Sun and it was SWG come to life lol

Just read this, I might not be off base afterall. Bolded part could explain the desert area/ statue, and the destruction seen near the end. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Teräs_Käsi

""The art of Teräs Käsi is about control and mastery of one's self."
    ―Joclad Danva[src]
    Teräs Käsi, or "steel hands" in Basic, was an unarmed combat discipline. It was created sometime prior to 3678 BBY[1] on the planet Bunduki by the Followers of Palawa, refugees of the planet Palawa, which was devastated earlier in a war somehow involving the Jedi Council. The Followers of Palawa created Teräs Käsi solely to fight with Jedi, and presumably, ensure that another world would never be destroyed by the actions of the Council. The Followers of Palawa studied the Force and Midi-chlorians, even though they themselves were not necessarily Force-sensitive"
    Post edited by Rumpelstilzchen on
  • Options
    DarthSnarf wrote: »
    I've a sneaking suspicion that the Donnie Yen character is a hidden Jedi.

Chirrut Imwe (Donnie Yen)
    Pronounced chi-RUT, he’s no Jedi, but he’s devoted to their ways and has used his spirituality to overcome his blindness and become a formidable warrior. “Chirrut falls into the category of being a warrior monk,” says Kennedy. “He very much still believes in everything the Jedi were about.” He maintains that belief even though the Jedi are no longer there to protect the galaxy. As director Gareth Edwards puts it: “This idea that magical beings are going to come and save us is going away, and it’s up to normal, everyday people to take a stand to stop evil from dominating the world.” -From Entertainment Weekly magazine.
  • Darthenstein
    1205 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Will be interesting to see how Bistan will be represented in-game
    (He will probably be in-game before Jedi Knight Luke, General Kenobi, Bossk et al :smiley: )
    Rogue-One-CR-30.gif
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    tex.ability_rancor_special01.png

i want the new raid!
  • Options
    Will we get the two Asians? Chirrut and Baze represent!