My Droids Are Unstoppable! 317 Speed JE Unstoppable (Video)

Replies

323 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    Challenge accepted! I hope they do. I have a fully maxed clone team I don't use. Same for Rebels. I just love playing with droids though. I love OHKO'ing Rex, then watching the rest of them fall slowly. Lol. Until then sir, all we can do is wish. I wonder if we start a petition to allow live battles....lol
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Goldy
    No problem mate, anytime.
  • Options
    I don't think that a droid team is ideal now dude, because of this wave of people promoting Ugnaught to the tank raid. Maybe the solution is investing on Rebels or Jawas.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Not impressive. I've never lost to a droid team. Any team can beat any team with RNG essentially.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @MasterMasterTimelord
    I've heard that time after time through meta after meta man. And yet, I'm still getting 1st everyday. I'm still one shot killing toons with ease. I'm still not running meta toons. I'm still shaking haters off. And after this meta passes and the next one comes, I'm still gonna be on top.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Broda
    So you're saying RNG is the reason I methodically and consistantly destroy every meta team for the past 4 months? I need to go to Vegas then with all this luck I'm having. Triple 7's!!!! Jackpot! Smh. The only triple 7's I see is in my name. @777
  • Options
    @777 if you want to impress people make a video of your droids winning against a Rex team with AI controlling them. If you can do that consistently then people may believe.
  • Options
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Ben_kenobi
    Here is a serious question. Why do people hold Rex teams at such a high standard? Truthfully, I don't find them hard to beat at all. Lando teams are the worst for me. And also, you obviously understand the game mechanics and how ai vs human gameplay are 2 different things. This post is mainly for droid users feeling discouraged and thinking that its impossible to achieve this level of success using droids.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @JJBagger
    I see you are just as amused at this thread as I am unsurprised at your completely useless contribution.
  • Options
    777 wrote: »
    @Ben_kenobi
    Here is a serious question. Why do people hold Rex teams at such a high standard? Truthfully, I don't find them hard to beat at all. Lando teams are the worst for me. And also, you obviously understand the game mechanics and how ai vs human gameplay are 2 different things. This post is mainly for droid users feeling discouraged and thinking that its impossible to achieve this level of success using droids.
    I wasn't necessarily saying rex teams are the best, all I was saying is they are a counter against droid teams. I'd still be curious seeing your team against either rex lead or lando lead or both for the fun of it, with your team being controlled by the AI.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    And I'll still use a ftp droid team and destroy whoever you put up.

F2P droids with P2W mods, lol don't kid yourself
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    And I'll still use a ftp droid team and destroy whoever you put up.

F2P droids with P2W mods, lol don't kid yourself

This. Also i do not understand whats the point of this thread? Getting fast JE is whats it all about. Droids go first land ability block on STh and its over. On top of that Droids kill one enemy char on offence before AI can move.

Droids are great on offence agaisnt AI but not on defence and thats how i like. It wont matter even if you could have 500 speed JE.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    Well, thank you everyone for your contribution. Next I will try out some auto battles to see how my droids do. I will have to make some adjustments to be successful, I'm sure. Until next time, and may the Force be with you all.
  • Options
    A much harder team to face would be Lando (L) Wiggs, Shoretrooper (200+ speed) and Sun Fac (200+ speed)
  • Options
    A much harder team to face would be Lando (L) Wiggs, Shoretrooper (200+ speed) and Sun Fac (200+ speed)

That actually doesn't sound that bad if you run the AoE droid squad - 47, 88, 100, B2, JE. B2 clears those annoying taunts, and the three damage dealers are destroyed or ability blocked with turn meter removed. The variant of this that I have faced uses STH or RG instead of ShT. It's not that difficult.
  • Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    Just as I would do to your team. The difference is, I don't care who you run because I can beat any team put together so far in this game.

Regardless of all your posts with your tin cans that u can beat any team....(i know for sure you cant)
    You wont do crap with them in new raid...lololol
  • Options
    Your team is well put together sir so congrats on that, much better than I can do currently as I have only been playing this game since May, but to come on this friendly forum where people seek advise and chat friendly about strategy and talk about current goings on, then you go on to say ur unstoppable and can beat anybody and anyone's top team, what's your point?

1) are you looking for an applause? Appraisal? A bow? Blue peter badge?

2) you can beat current "meta" whoop, whoop, I can't yet, I'm still a noob to this and I'm ranked the top 120 in my shard only after a few months. But I'm not going to start blowing my own trumpet about it.

3) who cares?

4) meh
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Moshen83
    Bye noob
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Mihai29
    I can beat any team. Hence all the 1st place videos I've posted. Check my previous threads rookie.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Mihai29
    The new raids will be destroyed by my fully maxed jawa/ Jedi team.
  • Options
    Dude how are you not part of TI? You would fit in perfectly!
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Moshen83
    I was looking for applause on my first thread, 4 months ago...Now I'm validating my stance...
  • Options
    @Mihai29
    I can beat any team. Hence all the 1st place videos I've posted. Check my previous threads rookie.

Rookie....lmao
  • Options
    Every thread by the OP is a bragging chest thumping post. Then when anyone questions him he gets all defensive and says he doesn't have to validate himself.

Here is a clue. If you are going to come on the forums thumping your chest about how great your droids are then YOU DO NEED TO VALIDATE YOURSELF.

Wow...smh.
  • Options
    The epeen is strong with this one. Getting tired of these self congratulations posts.
  • Options
    haters gonna hate lol
    Nice team!
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @MrClean621
    @Thorozar11
    You 2 are the most uninformed, unthorough, players of SWGOH I have ever come across. Because:
    1. I stated at the beginning of this thread that:
    a). Check my previous threads for validation for defeat of ANY team.
    b). This is a thread for droid users feeling detered from using droids by players like you.
    c).Refer to a and b for validity of your incompetency
    2. I am truly upset at myself for giving either of you the time of day for a response from myself.
    3. There are multiple threads you could comment on that wouldn't show your ignorance as blatantly as it is here
    4. Do I really need to go on...no.
    5. Sooo...bye rookies.
    6. Blank. ( This is so you can fill in the blank to prove how incompetent you are)

PS: You're lucky both of you are not on my shard because I would show you instead of you hearing this on a forum. And if you need validation, well, refer to #1 & #2.
    Good day
    323 posts Member
    Options
    I swear, these people here just don't get it.