The return of Princess Leia!

Prev1
My lady crackin fools for 45k in top arena also with 222 speed without amazing secondaries, let's go!

Replies

• Options
    Wiggs think that's cute.
  • Options
    Wiggs think that's cute.

Yeah they admire her efforts especially when she's on their same team ohhhhhh
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    did you give her crit chance and protection? otherwise shell get killed in the aoes of lando and wiggs
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Options
    "I waaant it thaaaat way..."

EDIT: Tell me why?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    did you give her crit chance and protection? otherwise shell get killed in the aoes of lando and wiggs
    All the other teams Aoes die before they have a chance at her fine hairstyle .. Wiggs called her once and boom 78k
  • Options

What would you like to know there Nick Lachey
  • Options
    Oh, I meant in general, But I guess if she's faster than the competition, then you may have found a sweet spot.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Oh, I meant in general, But I guess if she's faster than the competition, then you may have found a sweet spot.

I'm currently on the hunt for high speed secondary mods which is like looking for buried pirate gold... But I run her with Wiggs and RG and a fast STH... how I beat all the Rex/fac squads on my shard
  • Options
    Meh, tried mine at 240 speed 216% crit dmg, 50% crit chance, not impressed. Too much RNG involved. When she's good, she's excellent, but when she's bad, she's useless. Averages out to "mediocre"
  • Options
    Royal guard and Shoretrooper say hello. Palpatine sends his condolences. Tarkin's giving one mean look at leia, messes with her aim, damage output down by 50 percent. Vader too busy tightening glove to care.
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Broda wrote: »
    All the other teams Aoes die before they have a chance at her fine hairstyle .. Wiggs called her once and boom 78k

78k!!!

That's crazy for only 4 attacks...

Xjciyd3.jpg
  • Options
    Meh, tried mine at 240 speed 216% crit dmg, 50% crit chance, not impressed. Too much RNG involved. When she's good, she's excellent, but when she's bad, she's useless. Averages out to "mediocre"

I agree. Just an out of the ordinary thing for me
  • Options
    TyberZann wrote: »
    Royal guard and Shoretrooper say hello. Palpatine sends his condolences. Tarkin's giving one mean look at leia, messes with her aim, damage output down by 50 percent. Vader too busy tightening glove to care.

Haha I wouldn't run her against that squad
  • Options
    Smapty wrote: »

78k!!!

Xjciyd3.jpg

omg props for the rad squad! where is shore? at the beach?
  • Options

78k!!!

Xjciyd3.jpg

Congratulations I'll send you a box of Girl Scout cookies for that
  • Options

78k!!!

Xjciyd3.jpg

The most impressive thing is your timing on the screenshot buttons
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options

78k!!!

Xjciyd3.jpg

omg props for the rad squad! where is shore? at the beach?

Most likely taking a siesta under a palm tree while the rest clean after him...

He's the the only one that died in that fight if I remember correctly... so I suppose he served his purpose in life and made the ultimate sacrifice for the greater good...
  • Options
    My kylo busted a 4k crit on someone's dome in gw today. Don't wanna take him in arena for fear of getting nerfed.
  • Options
    Mullato wrote: »
    My kylo busted a 4k crit on someone's dome in gw today. Don't wanna take him in arena for fear of getting nerfed.

Hahahaha they need to make him less of a weenie
  • Options

Just imagine what he could do with crit dmg mods and a QGJ assist call. May even break into the 5 figures!
  • Options

What would you like to know there Nick Lachey

Weird Al's version, eBay, is much better.
  • Options

They cant do that... its his thing... Errr, yeah he is a whiny Skywalker
  • Options
    My lady crackin fools for 45k in top arena also with 222 speed without amazing secondaries, let's go!

I'm really enjoying this pvp with you. You're tough to beat but I get lucky every now and then.
  • Options
    Had the last fight in GW with Leia in her near-perma stealth, and only Pathfinder there. He just kept popping back up over and over while Leia mopped up. May not be too Arena viable, even once he's farmable, but it was quite hilarious to watch.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Had the last fight in GW with Leia in her near-perma stealth, and only Pathfinder there. He just kept popping back up over and over while Leia mopped up. May not be too Arena viable, even once he's farmable, but it was quite hilarious to watch.

"She's a good giiiiiirl, loves her momma...."
  • Options

"She's a good giiiiiirl, loves her momma...."

Man... now I have that song stuck in my head. ...

• ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    My job is done here.
  • Options
    yeah shes underwhelming half the time but the other half shes excellent. maybe with increased protection with the new released gear would allow her to last a little longer against these massive damage aoe teams
  • Options
    The real problem is that she is so dependent on good RNG. It is quite underwhelming when she goes once...
  • Options

Wait ... you're serious?