Daily Crystal Booster Packs returning

Replies

• Options
    Australian crystals.
    CJphA34h.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    New Zealand Crystals.
    VgpLyzsh.jpg
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    New Zealand should be more expensive than Australia for some reason they have been massively over charged.

If we were told that the subscription will be $10US then we would have converted that to our respective currencies.

So that should be $15.50 for New Zealand and 14.40 for Australia. But that won't be the case.

It will probably be about $15AUD and $13NZD. Or whatever amount it will be will be relative to that ratio.

We weren't told the price to prevent us jumping the gun and complaining about what it is before we even have it. My only evidence for this is logic.
  • Options
    Devour wrote: »
    Right, and eat four lunches per day at a soup kitchen. Woohoo 400 crystals per day.
    They aren't telling you the price because it will be relative to the crystal price in each currency. For example if it's $10 in USA it will be $17 in Australia. This isn't the exchange rate, so converting currency alone will be a massive misrepresentation of the actual price. Just chill out, it will get here soon.

Oh that's nice to know. Now just provide some evidence so someone other than nobody will believe it.

The $100 force awakens bundle was $169.99 in Australia.

That hurt my eyes...

The reason I didn't buy it.
  • Options
    Wonderful! Been missing my original 7-day booster!
  • Llewella
    400 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Another conspiracy theory shot to hell.
    ;)

They removed the crystal subscription and returned it after spending from leveling subsides in order to maximize profits on sales was the prediction. Is this still true or not?
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    This is what I like to see, a great deal. Im glad you guys kept your word.
  • scootle
    237 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We also wanted to let you know that this offer will be permanent and re-purchasable, so don’t worry, it’s here to stay :)

Good call on this part... I was wondering if the subscription packs would ever show up again... they are by far the way to roll for daily (but not necessarily hardcore) players.

Any word on when this will go live?

SWGoH Ally Code: 988-869-147 GM of [Elite Casual]
    May the Force be with you.
  • Options
    Curio wrote: »
    So if you purchased for a minimum of 4.99 in the past you shoud be able to see it?

Exactly! And also this:
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    We're aiming to have this live this week, but there is always a chance it'll slip to next week.

Thank You!
  • Options
    149 percent more means almost two And a half times more crystals.
    100% increase is 2x so I dont get where you get that 1340---->2200 is 164%... Its not even 100%
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Rogerfan wrote: »
    100% increase is 2x so I dont get where you get that 1340---->2200 is 164%... Its not even 100%
    lol true.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    So what is the best to buy 4x the 4,99€ pack or 1x the 19,99€ pack?
  • Options
    It's not showing up for me. Is anyone else having this issue?
  • Options
    Coachjm53 wrote: »
    It's not showing up for me. Is anyone else having this issue?

It's not available yet.
  • Options
    Crap lol misread and thought others had gotten it
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    The $20 USD crystal pack is $22.99 Canadian dollars, plus tax which brings it to $25.98 CDN.
    US$20 ~= C$29 right now. You are actually getting a bargain. Even with the tax, which really has nothing to do with EA.

I never said it had anything to do with EA, Google controls the exchange rate on their Play store. I've seen Apple users whining that the App Store Has just bumped their exchange rate up from the paltry $1.19

I know I'm still getting a bargain. I was only explaining to some kid who asked, why the prices in the thread mentioned aren't necessarily "$20 packs".
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Rogerfan wrote: »

You may be right that that is what he intended, but it's not what he said. The quote is "value is more than 149% of the standard price." "149% of" means 1.49x, not more than 2x. Funny that he said "more than 149% which must mean it is something like "149.4%" because if it were at least 150% he would have said that
  • Options
    Amazing news! Great timing too as this was slowly becoming a SWGoH meme, haha.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    awsome :)

i would also love to see the normal crystal pack come with discount prices now and then as limited offer, like some other games do, weekend sale's etc. :)
  • Options
    Guessing this isn't live yet as I cannot see the offer. Have previously bought the 7 day crystal pack and the 610 crystal pack.
  • Options
    Not up for me either. Previously had |Daily Crystal Booster - 7 Day (Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes)|. I assume it will be up later during the week.

I consider the subscription packs very nice, as they deter me from spending wildly, but allow me for a moderate faster gameplay, being able to do more daily, for a longer period of time.
    Thank you for the offer!
    Timba ~ f2p since October ~ on LINE timba_timba ~ [FTB]

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Price is $10.99.
    If you normally buy crystals in the largest pack (best value) this is about 27% better at the cost of being spread out over 3 weeks. Not sure where the 49% number is coming from, maybe based on buying smaller packs.
    Meh. Better than nothing. A shadow of the former daily crystal packs.
    Sorry, I am glad they are back but am not impressed. These are nothing like what we were being offered before.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Sadly too expensive for me, 11$ is a lot for my low Polish budget :(
  • Options
    I just purchased it and I did not receive the 100 immediately. :-( what can I do?
  • Options
    $11 wasnt what i was expecting. Dont know if ill buy it. I thought you guys were bringing back the $5 packages.
  • Options
    money makes the world go round, but greed makes the world jump through hoops