For those of you who are complaining about Jedi Luke Skywalker being added to the game...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    it's a game. we can have any character we want in any order we want.
  • Options
    Dagobah Luke is the best! Special #1: Jedi training. If Yoda is in the squad, he jumps on Luke's back and berates him. Luke has offense down for 1 turn, opposing squad feels bad and has offense down for 2 turns. Special #2: Jedi training part 2. Luke does a handstand and floats a box. Enemy squad is confused why this is happening. 50% chance to stun targeted enemy and Luke is exhausted.
  • Options
    The point is, the game is being advertised with Jedi Luke on the main picture of the game but he is not even in the game. That is just a slap in the face, but that is just how we know EA.
  • Options
    Carbonari wrote: »
    Tosche station Luke that has great synergy with Fixer. So everyone can complain about a "no-name" character being OP.

Yes! This Luke!

• Options
    IMHO, the iconic characters in the game should be Bosses in game and not released. Then they can be as strong etc as they were in the movies. Instead of a Tank, we should be facing EP in a multi tier raid. Unlock each month until you can face EP. Something to work towards, then you have a group effort. As is, it's pull the lever, rats lemons.. pull the lever, rats.. etc etc..

My two cents

Actually, most of them are bosses in the game already. And if we were some random Star Wars characters living in this game universe, and not one of the Iconic characters that people love, this game would end up being like SWTOR or Star Wars Uprising (RIP).
  • Options
    shampoo wrote: »
    I'm still mad we went straight to jka and skipped pod racer ani. Can't wait for ped0phile padme

LMAO!
  • Options
    What about 1980's "Steroid / Shoulderpad" Luke?

StarWarsShadowsOfTheEmpireLukeSkywalkerInImperialGuardDisguise.JPG

Wow! Yes, give us buffed Luke! It's my first time seeing this action figure!

• Options
    Dagobah Luke is the best! Special #1: Jedi training. If Yoda is in the squad, he jumps on Luke's back and berates him. Luke has offense down for 1 turn, opposing squad feels bad and has offense down for 2 turns. Special #2: Jedi training part 2. Luke does a handstand and floats a box. Enemy squad is confused why this is happening. 50% chance to stun targeted enemy and Luke is exhausted.

Yes!
  • Options
    papragu wrote: »
    The point is, the game is being advertised with Jedi Luke on the main picture of the game but he is not even in the game. That is just a slap in the face, but that is just how we know EA.

He's not technically a Jedi yet in Empire, and it's Empire Luke that they are advertising. LOL.
  • Options
    Meh... Just because you can't add him to your roster doesn't mean he's not in the game. Rebel Luke (yes, he's wielding a lightsaber) is the dark side 5-B hard node boss. And maybe on another node (with Old Ben..?).
  • Options
    +1 for Nien Numb
  • Options
    You guys are forgetting the most important version: I-just-made-out-with-my-sister Luke
  • Options
    You guys are forgetting the most important version: I-just-made-out-with-my-sister Luke

no one wants that Luke =D
  • Options
    This made me laugh!! Kudos to all
  • NotMatt
    68 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    For real though, the first playable Jedi Luke will probably be from episode 8. Grand Master Luke or something like that. It'll upset a lot of players. But they'll deal. It's no different than having old Ben when we would rather have clone wars obi wan, or clone wars chewbacca when we really would rather have chewy with rebel synergy. And yes, by TFA Luke's title is indeed grand master.
  • Options
    How about the " all those dirty thoughts and she is my SISTER!!!!!". Luke. Give him the Biggs stache for effect.