Options
    Both Snackbar and Tarkin

I like snackbar :D

I am in the mood for calamari...
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Thrawn
  • Options
    Just finished Tarkin to 7* last week so pretty siked for this announcement. Already had Mace done, put some mats into him before I realized the Jedi buff for AAT was useless. Ackbar is nearly done as well.
    Since I'll have all three before ships launch I think I'll choose Tarkin.

I wonder if they commanders will control the battle from a larger ship like Ackbar Home 1 and Mace a clone wars star destroyer or if theyll command from a fighter. Would love to see Tarkin with the Carrion Spike. I just hope Thrawn shows up asap.
  • Options
    I think in time they will release plo koon and grievous as fleet commands,but personally i rly want kalani.
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    I'm going to hope/assume director Krennic from rogue one is going to count and be released soon and continue farming ackbar and ignoring tarkin. Nute also has to be added to this list, would give some use to the separatist tag
  • Options
    I'll go for Allahuh Ackbar
  • Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    I'll go for Allahuh Ackbar

Nice one!
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    I have Ackbar and Tarkin leveled and geared up. I guess I'll start working on Mace but I don't even have him unlocked yet.
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    I have Ackbar and Tarkin leveled and geared up. I guess I'll start working on Mace but I don't even have him unlocked yet.
    I'm sure you'll have enough time to get him decently sorted out. Anyway, we don't even know yet if their stats and stuff will affect ships. Maybe they only have to be unlocked to be used and so you won't need to worry about getting him to 7*. Still plenty left to find out! :)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Thrawn and General Hux
  • Options
    Jerjerrod for me.

Anyone who can put up with Vader and Palpatine micromanaging your job won't go to custard when it counts.
  • Options
    Would love to see Tarkin with the Carrion Spike.
    You are so overmodest, would love to see him with the Death Star.
  • Options
    snackbar
  • Options
    I'm thinking AA's gonna have some rebel buffs as Commander. Wonder if that will earn him a spot as meta with the Wiggs teams?

Old data had him giving an attack and defense buff, any attack buff on Wiggs Biggs and Lando would be scary to see lol. Sense I don't run them in arena.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    I got AA and GMT at 7* Mace is on the way 6* 11/100
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    I only got Windu on 7* but Ackbar is coming up next. But I would really love to have General Grievous as a fleet commander. Come on EA make it happen pls. Give him some love.

maxresdefault.jpg
    Believe in yourself or no one else will.
  • Options
    I am going for Tarkin at the moment since its the only character of the 3 I have. The problem is information about how admirals will play out is scarce atm, so I fear I might need to make adjustments later on anyway and farm some other guy.

For instance if Tarkin only allows Imperials to be in the team, I would be screwed since I really didnt farm Imperials.
  • vector6000
    236 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Btw Thrawn was the GOAT Imperial character of all time, made rebels look like little **** and best of all he wasn't force sensitive, I really wish he were in the game.
  • Options
    Zagric wrote: »
    I only got Windu on 7* but Ackbar is coming up next. But I would really love to have General Grievous as a fleet commander. Come on EA make it happen pls. Give him some love.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? he was a horrible fleet commander. And he boned out to save himself any time his fleet got in trouble.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    It depends on how soon the ships actually get launched. I currently have AA at 7* - Lvl80 - G8, so it'll probably be him. I did start farming Tarkin about a week ago because I plan to use him as my 5th Empire toon for the mod challenges. I was gonna stop farming at 5*, but we will see if he goes farther depending on what the fleet commander role requires.
  • Options
    Just a total guess, but I bet if you run EP Tarkin will end up worth your time.
  • Options
    The next commander is going to be totally out of nowhere/ not something we would expect.

That's what one of the you tubers who saw it said. They couldn't elaborate though.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Just a total guess, but I bet if you run EP Tarkin will end up worth your time.

Outside of ships, oh yes, he is worth your time. Offense down plus chance at speed down (against Rebels) plus TMR with special plus very powerful basic attack equals a powerful Empire team (EP + Vader + Tarkin + RG + Shoretrooper/RG/TIE Pilot)
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    holyjoe wrote: »
    none of those 3. i really can't believe that many people are behind the whole ship idea in the first place.
    Well, I'll have fun playing a whole new experience in SWGOH whilst you can continue playing half the game.

have fun playing that half. even though ships don't make up half of the game.

• Options
    I have Ackbar, currently farming for Mace/IGD from Guild shipments, and after Ugnaught is finished, I'll slowly farm Tarkin.
  • Options

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? he was a horrible fleet commander. And he boned out to save himself any time his fleet got in trouble.

Are you referring to the Grievous from the Clone Wars series ? That is not General Grievous to me, it was really obvious the writers really hated that character sadly :cry:
  • Options

maxresdefault.jpg

Are you referring to the Grievous from the Clone Wars series ? That is not General Grievous to me, it was really obvious the writers really hated that character sadly :cry:
    Hey, you have to at least respect that they purposely created the whole of that show with Anakin never seeing GG so they could meet for the first time in the movies and it would still make sense that Anakin said "You're shorter than I expected" hehe ;)
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options

maxresdefault.jpg

Hey, you have to at least respect that they purposely created the whole of that show with Anakin never seeing GG so they could meet for the first time in the movies and it would still make sense that Anakin said "You're shorter than I expected" hehe ;)

I know, but still I liked the 2003 version of GG much more. THAT is what he should have been ...
  • Options

maxresdefault.jpg

Really? I didn't get that vibe from Greivous at all in the series. He's a scary dude.

Tears up the entire nightsisters plus all their zombies.