13Next

Replies

• Zagric
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I'll just leave that here:
    trhbIgQ.jpg
    Believe in yourself or no one else will.
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    Zagric wrote: »
    I only got Windu on 7* but Ackbar is coming up next. But I would really love to have General Grievous as a fleet commander. Come on EA make it happen pls. Give him some love.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? he was a horrible fleet commander. And he boned out to save himself any time his fleet got in trouble.

Are you referring to the Grievous from the Clone Wars series ? That is not General Grievous to me, it was really obvious the writers really hated that character sadly :cry:
    Hey, you have to at least respect that they purposely created the whole of that show with Anakin never seeing GG so they could meet for the first time in the movies and it would still make sense that Anakin said "You're shorter than I expected" hehe ;)

Really? I didn't get that vibe from Greivous at all in the series. He's a scary dude.

Tears up the entire nightsisters plus all their zombies.
    What vibe from me? I'm just saying how I majorly respect how they made sure Anakin never bumped into GG. It was great. I did enjoy GG in the Clone Wars though.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    I'll just leave that here:
    trhbIgQ.jpg

That's no big deal for me, since the will of the Force always matter to make the weak one become strong, specially if you're talking about Jedi, even if it is a simple Padawan... But the real shame to me it's how GG died! The dude could fight up against 5-6 Jedi AT ONCE in a lightsaber duel, it was only obvious to me he had to be killed in a honored lightsaber duel... Just to see the guy been killed by a couple of blaster shots... Lame death for him, imho.
  • Options
    ShewardN wrote: »
    I only got Windu on 7* but Ackbar is coming up next. But I would really love to have General Grievous as a fleet commander. Come on EA make it happen pls. Give him some love.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why? he was a horrible fleet commander. And he boned out to save himself any time his fleet got in trouble.

Are you referring to the Grievous from the Clone Wars series ? That is not General Grievous to me, it was really obvious the writers really hated that character sadly :cry:
    Hey, you have to at least respect that they purposely created the whole of that show with Anakin never seeing GG so they could meet for the first time in the movies and it would still make sense that Anakin said "You're shorter than I expected" hehe ;)

Really? I didn't get that vibe from Greivous at all in the series. He's a scary dude.

Tears up the entire nightsisters plus all their zombies.

You better watch the series again. He buggers off in his own ship alone several times while his fleet is left to get annihilated.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I wouldn't sleep on Mace. He'll probably be the best one, to placate the zealots. He's been reworked twice!
  • Options
    well he wasn't killed by a padawan to start with. obi wan was a master at that point.
  • Options
    I know, he's probably refering to Asokha, i guess.... But even so, he deserved a better death than shot by blaster
  • Options
    Well I just unlocked Tarkin. I'll keep working on him and hopefully can get him sorted out before Ships release.
    Team Steroid Council Member - "A wise leader knows when to follow"
  • Options
    Acbar. I have thim g8 7*.
    I have Tarkin, eniugh to 7* him, but he is lvl 1, g1 though
    And i do not have Mace...
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    I know, he's probably refering to Asokha, i guess.... But even so, he deserved a better death than shot by blaster

yeah but it serves to show his vulnerable side. his weakness if you will.

just like palpatine died through his vulnerable weakness. he was so arrogant and focused on luke he missed vaders journey to the light side and love for his son and vader was able to simply pick him up and throw him down a shaft.

• Options
    My Ackbar is 7, Tarken is on his way to 7, and Mace is... Well he does have a purple lifhtsaber (5*, not farming atm)
  • Options
    "It's a trap!" Will be my first choice. Currently farming him. I Like that previous post about using General Grievous, give him fleet of Droids to control.
  • Options
    I will use Windu as he is maxed. Maybe AA too as he is 7star but only 6gear