Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Tal Shiar is recruiting!

We are a German guild looking for new members.

* Wir haben Heroic Rancor und HAAT auf Farmstatus.
    * Suchen Spieler auf Stufe 85
    * 600 Tickets sind Pflicht, Raid taugliche Teams/Toons wären wünschenswert (Zylo, Zavage, Teebotine, Chirpatine, Klone, etc.)
    * Wir kommunizieren über Line
    * Wir sind eine kleine, familiäre Gilde und setzen auf Freundlichkeit und Loyalität.

Für Anfragen bitte "Weyoun55" auf Line kontaktieren!

May the force be with you B)
    "Time is not like a line. Our moments fall around us like rain, or confetti."
  • Options
    Galaxy of titans, 3 guild alliance
    Doing haat
    10 slots available
    Only requirements
    Line app
    600 daily
    Line id
    thepain40
  • Options
    Hi there!
    Our guild "igotabadfeelingboutthis" is open for recruitment! We are all very passionate in this game. If you are looking for an exciting journey in SWGOH, come over and join us!!!
    For more info. Refer to this link below
    Thanks for reading!

Our Active times (EST):-
    Drek#5700 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Frezza#0252 (Officer 3:30pm 9:30pm)
    Discord: xanadu#6500 (Officer 11:00am to 9:30pm)
    KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
  • Options
    #Imperium Galacticum (47/50) looking for last member
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T6(Planing hrancor next) rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns
  • Oktogen
    122 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by Oktogen on
  • Options
    PicsArt_08-06-11.38.54.jpg

∆THΞKΞSSΞLRUN∆
    is currently looking for 3 haat ready players. Must be fun and competitive.
    Discord and swgoh.gg are recommended.
    Hit us up on discord to learn more or message me here for more info.
    https://discord.gg/cQvaVZe
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3260/thekesselrun/
  • Options
    Also accesible on Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_GUgmvTSSOW0VJdPnEI1NfGEaCZOlT-jOtPMeiMx-o/edit?usp=sharing

20qar87.png

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

Following a fated union with esteemed friends in {MRB}, the Ewokin Family is elated to announce our spirit has never shone brighter. . .Amiable stars in the sky, we are perfectly aligned—against the cosmos—in boundless bonds of iridescent unity, lit forthright & true.

We extend open the gates of opportunity to all enlightened and dedicated players, if you aspire to roam amongst greener pastures of tomorrow within a quality mature environment, DISCOVER YOUR CALLING within the Ewokin Family.

Our leadership is sage & judicious. Our family—relentlessly vivacious. Our proud Ewokin stride—eternally auspicious. Dwell not amidst somber twilight, find bejeweled repose in our vast Ewokin Village

Destiny appears only once, so why further wait? CONTACT US & start your fresh chapter within the Ewokin Family today. For all who wish for lustrous futures & bright beginnings, remember “Respond To Every Call that Ewokins Your Spirit”

RECRUITMENT TEAM CONTACT INFO:

DidddlySquat LINE ID EwokinDiddly DISCORD ID diddlysquadt#2352

RedMamba LINE ID sun2704

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Options
    eShyVcA.jpg?1

Adult Gaming is recruiting. We're an HAAT guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We do T7 Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week.
    -There is a 24hr no damage period before each Rancor raid and we limit people to 1 team afterwards. HAAT is also 24hrs no damage then FFA. Raid starting times are always in the evenings based on EST.
    -We have a Line chat, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, ideally 600 a day.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and giving gear is actively encouraged.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 with at least 2 HAAT ready teams.

If you're interested, please send me a private message on the forums.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey guys,
    HAAT guild looking for a new member as we've recently lost a member
    UK/EU/US english speaking.
    Adult only, as we love the banter!
    We have Discord channel and Facebook page.
    We are completing HAAT in about 3 to 4 hours so looking for strong rostas and to hit your 600 daily tickets.
    Raid times are 9pm GMT, alternate days. Pretty much raiding everyday.
    Generally quite a forward thinking but relaxed guild.
    No probs if real life has to come first as long as its communicated.
    Contact me on Discord, Boobfett#2207 or dm me on here.
    Look forward to shooting stuff and bantering with ya!!
  • Options
    exquisite Jedis are looking for about 13 more members. We are a chill guild but having fun also means getting some wins.

We do heroic rancor about 2x a week and are almost at haat. With a few more members we will be there.
    We use line chat app for communication, we are mostly West Coast CA, and want 85 lvl players.

Our only rules are be respectful, play, get your dailies, and follow any raid rules. But there aren't many. We work to make sure everyone can grow. You can hit me up on line app if needed. ID: filique
  • ScurvyRat
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ScurvyRat on
  • Options
    I would like to join a new guild if you looking for active player my swgoh link is https://swgoh.gg/u/yoemir/

I am corently in one guild but is ranket 8000+ and i would like to progres my team a bit more

But if you think that im qualified fort your gulid am in, on the swgoh you can find me ore message me on forum
  • Options
    Hero's of a Fallen Empire:

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 80+), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by the guild, but members of all locations are welcome.

We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32
    Plz post in fallenrecruits only to till officer accepts you into our guild recruiting only thanks!
  • Ravendock
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon

HAAT and HPIT only.

We have 1 open spot left

Rules:
    1) 600 tickets per day mandatory.
    2) Must have discord.

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:
    https://kotd.club
    Post edited by Ravendock on
  • Options
    Antihero57 wrote: »
    (mostly) FILIPINO GUILD gearing up for HAAT :smile:

We're a solid 30-member team of (mostly) Pinoy players, with around 27 members at max level. We do Heroic Rancor every 3 days or so because everyone's active, and we're preparing to do HAAT. So far we finish normal AAT in about 4 hours after the 0-damage period of one day.

If you're looking for an active guild that shares a lot of gear, tips, strategies, etc., look no further, kabayan. :smile:

Coordination via Discord and 600 energy daily is a must. :wink:

If you're interested, message me here or on Discord (antihero#6611). Kita-kits! :smiley:

Still open for interested players!
  • Options
    PjaXzS.gif

SithLivesMattered looking for and endgame roster to help maximize TB rewards
    Preferred:
    30 or more g11 toons
    Finish area in top 3 in arena daily
    Raid times are 1:30 EDT.

All adult guild. So don't be surprised by what you see in our Discord chat.....not for the feint of heart.
    Contact me on Discord at MadMalgus#2598
  • Ren_Gundo
    100 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Guildy McGuildstein recruiting for TB!

We are a small family of 3 guilds seeking players who want to master Territory battles. We have a few spots open in of our HAAT guilds, and several spots open in our casual/training guild.

2x HAAT raids per week on Sunday & Tuesday
    Reset is 7:30pm CDT (UTC-5)
    We use Discord to communicate

Minimum requirements:

HAAT guild: 600 tickets/day, 1 viable HAAT squad, Discord

Training/Casual guild: Must log-in daily (unless you give notice), Discord

Contact on Discord: Benvanobi#2551

https://swgoh.gg/g/9981/guildy-mcguildstein-iii/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/20878/guildy-mcguildstein-iv/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/25253/guildy-mcguildstein-jr/
  • Options
    I'll get right down to it, are you heroic ready? Do you want heroic rewards? Join the Ewokolypse Empire!

Our heroic tank guilds are Ewokolypse, Ewokalipce Now, Domino Legions Squad, and Ewokolypse Rising. We currently run T7 Rancor 3x/week & HAAT 2x week with bi-weekly bonus weekend raids. Our training guild is Ownage Tankdown. They do heroic rancor 3xs a week and naat twice a week with bonus raids on the weekends. They are getting close to being haat ready tho. Then we will have 5 haat guilds.

Our guild is made up of mostly P2P (from dolphins to true whales) and a few long time (1yr+) F2P members.

We are a fun, chatty group of players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We currently have 4 spots available. If you don't have the roster for a heroic AAT? Its ok. We love helping newer ppl maximize there rosters. Just join up and ask any of our haat monsters to take a peak at your roster.

You must be willing to contribute 600 raid tickets daily, join our community in Line chat and follow the few raid rules we have.

My Line id is: rva-warchild

My discord id is: warchild#6024

Feel free to send me a message or contact me in Line/Discord chat.

SWGOH links
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5557/ewokolypse/ (E1)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3172/drews-crew/ (EN)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/7134/ewokolypse-rising/ (ER)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/6777/domino-squad-legends/ (DSL)https://swgoh.gg/g/22481/ownage-tankover/
  • Options
    #Imperium Galacticum (46/50) looking for TB READY members
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT(on farm)
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Discord for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer(32/50) is place for you.
    We are running T6(Planing hrancor next) rancor and nAAT there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    https://discord.gg/8Uzq2ns

• Options
    Awakened is an independent guild. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. We have a wait list tap system for rancor so everyone who can solo will get top 3 loot evenly distributed. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Haat damage doesn't matter but we do want members with good collection scores.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Options
    ROMANIA FORCE its looking for an active player with at least 30 chars maxed. We are a top guild(89 in rank now). My LINE id its decebalusrex. If you have required chars please contact me. Tx
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to take down the HAAT with us. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 3 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107
  • Options
    Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis" and "IGotABadStormtrüper" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and preparing our HAAT this week! We seek players of any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

For more info, click on the link below!

Sit back and enjoy the ride!!!
    Thanks and Best Regards,

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guilds-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis-igotabadstormtrueper#latest
  • Options

You looking to prepare for updates and new content? Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! Top 25 arena ranking and top 50 collection score guild!

We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom with many whales, dolphins and active members looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/ We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid Zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern HAAT Zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience! http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/ Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link

Looking for top 20 in arena. 30+ g11 toons. Strong active accounts! (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581 JJBagger#6271
  • Options
    Mon Cala and Mon Cala Redeemed have rare openings for players....

First a little background ... I'm willing to bet people will find this a familiar story.

My friend (Kramsharp) and I (Dirk Brightblade) are long term players of the game and were in a number of guilds that didn't quite suit us for a variety of reasons. Either the raid times weren't convenient or the raid rules were complex and restricting. If the raids were ok then some of the fellow players were always at the top of the raids, even if they didnt need Han Solo or General Kenobi shards anymore ... or the guild used a chat system we didn't. Or people were kicked for not completing 600 tickets in a day ... despite having a valid reason not to do it that day.

That isn't to say all other guilds were bad guilds, in fact the opposite is true - we have met some great people along the way, who we still chat with now. Part of the fun of a game like this is making new friends who are as geeky about Star Wars as you are!

We decided to create our own guild, Mon Cala, and our idea for the guild was to keep rules simple and to a minimum, ask people to work as a team and not as a collection of individuals and then above all to enjoy playing the game.

Mon Cala went from the two of us starting out to full HAAT in about 4 months. This was helped out by being affiliated with a larger group, the Malevolent Marauders who helped us grow quickly. We are now nearly 8 months in and the Heroic Rancor dies in less than 15 minutes, Heroic Tank goes down in a few hours.

A few weeks ago we expanded and created a second guild, Mon Cala Redeemed, that is currently also running HAAT and working hard to build teams and grow.

We have a very experienced leadership team who help provide information on squads, mods and share experience to help everyone progress in the game. We have a mix of F2P, P2P, men, women and all have one thing in common ... a desire to enjoy playing the game as part of a team. We help each other.
    Our biggest hitters regularly sit back in raids and let others who need the shards more get them. This sort of teamwork helps us all grow and get more from the game.

We have players from around the world, including UK, Germany, Turkey, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Australia, Canada, USA, The Netherlands, The Czech Republic and more I'm sure.

If you like the sound of being a part of this type of guild then you need to know what we expect from people who join us, so here it is...
    • We expect 600 raid tickets a day ... after all we all want to run as many Heroic Raids as possible. Having said that if real life gets in the way .. think holidays, phone breaking, wedding etc then just let us know and we'll understand.
    • We use LINE chat for communication. You don't have to chat but that is where we announce raids and share a lot of information to help each other.
    • Raid Times are UK times.. Heroic Rancor is 6.30pm and Heroic Tank is 7.30pm ... so even if they both start on the same day they don't clash.
    • We run a 24hr Zero score policy for all raids. This allows everyone to register in the raid and get rewards, even if they miss the main damage phase when it goes Free For All (FFA).
      That's it for rules ... we really do keep it that simple.

Other things to note ...
    • Mon Cala in particular is planning on competing in Territory Wars at as high a level as we can.
    • We are looking for players that are on the way to being fully HAAT ready ... ideally scoring 1mil+ as a minimum in HAAT raids. This will allow you to slot right in to our teams straight away.
    • We encourage our players to use the gear exchange sensibly .. after all there is no point 25 people all asking for the same thing. Far better to ask for lower level gear that you are more likely to have fulfilled. If you are close to finishing an item to level a toon then ask in Line chat and people are usually quick to help out and donate what is needed.
    • The Marauders Group has since merged with La Cosa Nostra group and become the larger MLCN group of guilds. We are now over 36 guilds, at all levels and from all around the world. This means that if your circumstances change, eg a job change and raid times are no good anymore and you need to move on, then we will be able to find you a home that suits you.

To apply to be part of our family please contact us on Line chat at either of these line id's dirkbrightblade or kramsharp

We will be happy to answer any questions you may have before you join us.
  • Options
    Galactic Security (HAAT) is looking to bolster its roster in preparation for territory battles.
    * Guild Reset 930pm EDT
    * Raid times alternate 9:30pm EDT or 8:30pm EDT M-F; 1pm EDT weekends
    * 24 hr no damage rule for PIT and HAAT
    * 600 Daily
    * Top 100 Arena
    * 10 G11 toons
    * CLS unlocked, 4* Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory
    https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions, Forcekin2187#8373

Thanks for looking!
  • Options
    Looking to farm GK in HAAT, lvl85, registered on swogoh.gg (Bassmandingo), check me out. Would love to join a good guild of friendly people, if you think I'd be a good fit please hit me up.
  • Bobo_Gump
    216 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    The Mad HAATers are recruiting. Come join our sociable, ‘think we’re funny' group. We have spots open for both well established and focused up & coming players who are wanting to obliterate the HAAT raid. Details below;

We are based in Europe, and our raids start at 20:00 pm bst (Pit) and 20:00 pm bst (tank).

Our Rules:
    1. Must be active, charitable donator and contribute towards daily raid tickets.
    2. HPit raid - 24 hour zero score period - then one attempt with best team per member.
    3. HAAT raid - Coordinated via Line app / in-game chat.
    Your Requirements
    • Must be able to converse in English. Understanding of sarcasm is desired but not essential.
    • Minimum x10, level 85, gear 10+, 7* toons applicable to particular phases of the HAAT.
    • Willing to join LINE app for conversing in regular banter and planning.
    • Have a sense of humour.
    • Commitment.
    What are you waiting for?
    LINE Chat: Hoodlum182
  • Options
    Guild "Beyond 2 0"

We are looking for a few more very active members. We are gearing up for Heroic Tank Rank in a month. The core group has been together for over a year, are friendly and helpful. Must have at least 35 7* characters; and must earn 600 guild tickets daily. Set a good example and offer advice.

We are an English speaking Guild mostly on EST. Raids usually start at 8 pm EST.

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must); if you are inactive for a few days, without an excuse, you will be kicked
    2. Heroic Rancor Raid - 24 hour 350k max (so everyone can share in prizes)- then hit as you please
    3. Tank Raid - Free for all (usually down within 16 hours) - we are gearing up for HAAT raid next month

• Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 4 players, preferably lvl 80-85. We run HRancor approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 HAATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 4 active members, preferably no groups. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. Please get as close to your 600 daily tickets as possible. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.