Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Prev134567145
J0K3R
2286 posts Member
edited November 2017
Please post here if you are a guild recruiting players capable of doing Heroic Tank Takedown raids.

Guilds: Do not spam your posts.
Players: try to send private messages to guild recruiter. (To keep this thread as tidy as possible)

Guilds:
Include as much info as possible, including your
-guild name
-time zone
-short version of rules
-third party chat apps you use

As proof your guild can do HAAT, I strongly recommend linking your swgoh.gg account here

Players and guilds: PM me if you have any suggestions for this thread or rules you would like enforced
May the force be with you. It shall free you.
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    We need 2
    Must be lvl 85 and have at least 20 g10+
    Guild name House Salaktori
    Time zone any.
    Raid times are 10pm EST
    Add me on line
    Line ID brandon1981
    Discord Silleck#1874
    We are currently farming the heroic AAT tank
    Updated as of July 26th 2017
    Post edited by Silleck on
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Knights of Speedman
    Est time zone
    We use Line chat to communicate
    mssg me there tuggspeedman1
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    Alpha squad is a friendly, helpful, and drama-free guild consisting of primarily F2P players (with a few P2P sprinkled in). We raid rancor 3 to 4x per week, but our sole focus now is progressing towards heroic AAT. We are currently able to down normal AAT in 4 days and we believe we're about 3 to 4 weeks from heroic AAT.

Requirements are as follows:
    1) Level 80+
    2) Active daily guild coin contribution of 600
    3) 20+ 7* characters
    4) Must clear GW daily
    5) Top 100 arena team (we prefer top 5 daily finishers)
    6) Active in guild donations (300+ lifetime donations)
    7) Must be able to raid at 7:30pm EST (4:30pm PST)
    8) Must be a team player
    9) AAT and Heroic AAT Ready Roster (Jawas, Jedis, Rebels, Droids)

If you are interested, please message me or add me on Discord: Hovah#4074.
  • Options
    Originating from the KøR family of 10 Guilds, a few of us set out to create a new guild that was capable of completing the new AAT Heroic Raid. Mission accomplished as we are now a top guild and have completed the new Heroic AAT 3 times!

UniKøRns - We figure we are special, so we must be UniKøRns, right?! ;)

We have 48 very strong players!
    Just looking for the RIGHT TWO playes to get us to 50 again.
    *******WE'VE FINISHED THREE HEROIC AAT RAIDS!!!*******

Specific rosters are needed!

General Rule of thumb of what's good for the AAT Heroic Raid:
    Part 1: Jedi (Aayla/IGD Preferred)
    Part 2: Wedge, Biggs, Lando Team (Phasma & Ewok Elder are two good options to fill out the team)
    Part 3: Jawas/Ugnaught
    Part 4: Beast mode with a couple of extra teams, Clones/Rex helpful, Old Ben etc
    Droids are good anywhere, extra Wiggs teams if they did not hit earlier in raid.

All High Gear and well developed of course.

Strong Accounts are required. Daily 600 is required. LINE chat participation is required.
    Guild Reset Time is 10:30 PM Eastern

If you qualify and don't want to be left behind in the game that you have invested so many resources into, please reach out to us on LINE. When contacting us for consideration, please include screen shots of your rosters along with your ally code or just a link to your SWGOH.gg Account.

Key - LineID: keyman64
    Gremlin - LineID: Gremlinswgoh
    GuNDaL - LineID: gundal-
    GrimSyN -LineID: grimsyn
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 35 7* Characters.We Now Have Two Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individuals.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST
    Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    FTB has just formed our second Heroic AAT division and is organising our third.

Our goals are to get as many members as possible doing AAT raids ASAP while making sure everyone still working on AAT heroes can complete heroic rancor raids.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/61161/ftb-alliance-guild-mergers-recruiting-3-heroic-aat-divisions-713-750
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    We are Intergalactic space slugs. Infamously unruly, deliberately humorous, and unabashedly outspoken.

EST time zone raiding rancor t7 MWF at 12:30 and finishing in an hour. Finishing normal tank raid in about a week.
    Currently 49/50. We need one more strong player.

Rules: communicate,contribute, and help your fellow slugs get stronger.

We have 40 core players with very strong rosters and another 10 that are more casual friends and family of othet slugs. We have our own forum on a separate website, as well as communicating through in game chat. NO line, discord, or other girly apps where other guilds "talk about their feelings". We get drunk, make crude jokes, and destroy raids, in that order. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    North American Refugees is closing in on the finish line. Currently 30% left on p4 of AAT.

We have 2 guilds and will be dropping a couple of players down into the lower tier.

Join in and help us finish. We are looking for 3 strong players.

5-6 raid ready squads.

Rancor and AAT raids are started at 9 pm EST

We run everything through discord (not optional)

Message me there.

KingWateDog#0748 (Case sensitive)
  • Options
    Do u want General Kenobi?

Heroic AAT mercenaries available. We can help u finish or plan the next one.

merger/alliance potential available depending on guild strength and activity level.

Pm me for more details.

Line app MANDITORY.
  • sugarmonster
    204 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Done.
    Post edited by sugarmonster on
  • Options
    I'm looking to join a new guild who is ready to compete in the AAT heroic raid.
    I contribute to my 600 raid tickets as I play everyday.

My level is 82 will be 83 tomorrow

I have a good roster, if you consider me please feel free to have a look at my roster my ally code is 664-151-554

Thanks.
  • Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 2 opening. We are a fun laid back guild with a low turnover. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up, We have finished our 4th normal tank and when the roster is full will be doing heroic. We are normally ranked 5-20 on the leader board depending on the day. We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6 pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions, please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556 Thanks
  • Options
    Guild Name--Less Than Twelve Parsecs

Time Zone-- US EST

Rules-- We have Heroic Rancor on farm, 600 in dailies required, most important thing is to be active and willing to contribute!

Third party chat apps-- We currently use Discord for out of game chat joining Discord is a requirement as we have many vital announcements that go in there.

Feel Free to message me here if you are interested also you can check out our guild profile in SWGOH, by following the like in my profile, https://swgoh.gg/u/mbrogan1/
  • Options
    Dark Side Mastery is a top 100 guild trying to make the transition to heroic tank. We have a strong and active guild. We accepted some weaker players when we had too much power for heroic rancor, but are now looking to fill out our roster one at a time. Minimum 25 strong 7 star characters and top 100 arena ranking required to join.
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

Must Have Atleast 35 7* Characters.We Now Have Two Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individuals.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 2 opening. We are a fun laid back guild with a low turnover. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up, We have finished our 4th normal tank and when the roster is full will be doing heroic. We are normally ranked 5-20 on the leader board depending on the day. We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6 pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions, please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556 Thanks
  • Options
    Hello Galactic Veterans,

A New Schwartz is looking for motivated individuals who are ready to take the next step in progressing their roster. We have already completed the Heroic AAT but have recently opened at least 4 spots for individuals who can contribute immediately.

Should be 600/600 daily and have a good mix of Droids, Rebels, Jawa, and Jedi. Having Chirpa & EP is a plus! If you are able to complete 2% per phase, then we would love to speak with you!

Some key information about us:
    Primarily US Based
    Rancor raid every other day (3.5x weekly)
    Heroic AAT 2x weekly
    Rancor raids have a 24 hour 0-score lock in before commit period
    Use Slack as our primary chat service (this is a requirement when joining our guild)
    Very supportive group that is open to sharing information, strategies, and recommendations
    Close relationships with sister guilds exist for players who would like to run heroic Rancor and normal AAT while they build their rosters up

If you are interested, please ping me on Line ID: mnels36 or send me a PM directly. Please be prepared to share your swgoh.gg profile. (I will not reach out to anybody's guild mates unless requested!)

We look forward to raiding with you!

Raxle
  • Options
    Heroic AAT Guild has three places available.

Mix of UK & US players, Whales, Dolphins and other sea creatures!!!

Probably the most laid back, yet competitive guild you will find on here. Most say its more like a family!

Its drama free and filled with fun and great rewards.

What we need from you...

600 daily tickets
    Use LINE (its needed for heroic AAT to be successful)

Thats it!!!!!

Send me a PM for more details.

Current Heroic Tank is down 50% in phase one from just 11 of our players.

Join now to get some rewards :)
  • Options
    Hi everyone

We are ANZGC we are the first Australian/New Zealand based guild to complete heroic AAT. We are looking for more members who are ready for heroic AAT to join us in our quest for more GK shards. Pm me on line for more details about ANZGC.

Line ID - acky649
    Time zone - AEDT
  • Options
    Cloud City Smugglers (46/50) is looking for members who are level 81+ with at least 4 squads of rank 7 and gear8+ characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running normal raids while preparing for Heroic. To prepare for heroic everyone needs 4 squads at minimum which can do 2% damage per squad per phase. Players who cannot meet these requirements will be replaced. Leaders will help those who ask to form squads and strategies which can accomplish the goal above.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Raids occur about every other day, when coins are available. Zero damage attacks begin at Noon EST. Free for all attacks begin after 9:30pm EST. (Zero damage attacks give everyone 9.5 hours to get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • Options
    Galactic Alliances 46/50 requires members that are lvl 81 and over and that are active on a daily basis. Currently we have a couple of members that have become inactive over the past couple of months so we need players that are devoted to the game.

ATT Raid Details: We recently started this raid and it has been a grind which is why we require heavy hitters to help us out b/c let's be serious we all want to acquire General Ben! A minimum of five 7 star toons is required as well as a squad team with at least 30k power.

Heroic Rancor Details: Same requirements as the ATT raid. We are active in both raids on a regular basis and complete this raid in a couple of days. We are very close to reaching Tier 7 so help us reach our goal and acquire some Han Solo shards!!

A couple of our officers use LINE to discuss the game and strategies so if you have that feel free to add me and i'll add you to our group.

Ally Code: 397-736-949

LINE ID: chakhae1

PM Me if interested!!

Thanks

chakhae1
  • Options
    The New Jedi Order is looking to replace some of our guys that aren't playing anymore and/or just not interested in the new content.

Our goal is to start running Heroic AATs as soon as possible.

We currently run 3-4 Heroic Pits a week. We've completed 104 raids, and about 10 of our members have 7* Han.

We are working our way through the normal AAT for the third time (on p3 currently)

We use Discord to communicate. We don't necessarily require big money rosters, but want guys that contribute their 600/day, willing to work in a coordinated fashion, and have rosters that make sense for what we are working towards (Rebel/Jawa/Jedi squads for the Heroic AAT).

Feel free to PM me or add me in-game.

853-461-356
    New Jedi Order (41*; 102M GP) - Recruiting for Territory Battles
    NJO2 - Recruiting all levels of players for Heroic AAT and Rancor
  • Options
    TheLegion is actively recruiting new players who are ready to take the next step. We're pushing closer to Heroic Tank Raids and looking for those who want to make that step.

Our guild is run by committee. Input from each player is valued. Participation is bilateral in our guild. Participate in guild donations, daily guild activities and every single raid.

We only take on Heroic Rancor Raids and pushing towards Heroic Tank Raids as well. Our guild currently completes a heroic raid in about 2-3 hours. We only have one rule for our Heroic raid: Each player gets ONE battle. Get in on any phase you choose!

Like I said earlier, participation is bilateral. Donate to raid and be afforded the opportunity to raid. Once there's 50 players on the raid leaderboard it goes to free-for-all.

And for a few requirements (after all, getting to Heroic Tank Raids is the goal!)...
    -We conduct Rancor Raids at Noon Pacific Time. That time will not be altered.
    - lvl 82+
    -20 7* toons or very close to it
    -donate your 600 daily

TheLegion uses Discord to communicate and is a requirement for all players. That being said, we will not respond to direct message through this forum. The discord link below will grant you access to our entry level channel, where myself or an officer will be in touch with you to discuss joining the guild.

Cheers

Discord invite code 3fZnvKG
  • Options
    League of Dead1y Slth has 3 opening. We are a fun laid back guild with a low turnover. We currently raid Tier 7 every 2 days as currency builds up, We have finished our 4th normal tank and are in the process of trying our first heroic to see where we stand. We have a private forum and use Discord for out of game communication. We raid at 6 pm pst every 2 days. If you have any questions, please message me or send an ally request 998-277-556 Thanks
  • Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (AAT raid!)

We've got one slot open! We currently have a new AAT raid open as well!

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/ but we can use one more player.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 82+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,700 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-aat-raid/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Amth
    197 posts Member
    Options
    rl4jXtU.jpg
    Line Contact Information:
    If you are interested, please join line and contact one of the officers and we will do the best to answer your questions:
    • Amt5791
    • brian_nz
    • deornoth
    • og_daezl
    • mateo212
    About us:
    • Raid Time: We are a PST guild and tentatively have raids scheduled to start DPS at 1 PM PST.
    • Reset Times: Guild activity reset at 7:30 PST
    • Raid Progress: We are looking to complete the Heroic Tank raid as soon as possible. We actively run the Rancor Heroic every other day so folks can finish Han. As for the Tank raid, we are working towards completion of this raid. PM one of us for more details.
    Avant Garde is recruiting competitive and active players to join our guild ranks for raids and beyond. We are all fierce competitors, and are looking to add like minded and mature individuals that share the same goals. Many of us are top players on our respective shards and we are looking for others who share the same dedication and goals.
    Our Philosophy:
    We strive to improve our performance each and every raid we do, and we want those same qualities any player joining us. We want players that will spend the time to optimize an encounter and get the most damage out of an attempt, as opposed to someone who will just mail in 5 quick attempts and be satisfied with whatever results they are given. We want players that are active daily and working towards a better, and stronger roster. We realize that a guild is a sum of it's parts, and we work together to achieve goals. Drama and bad attitudes need not apply.
    Requirements:
    • Working towards level 85 actively
    • At least Fifteen 7* characters
    • 600 Energy per day spent in all game modes.
    • Daily contributions in guild activities (do X pvp battles, spend X energy in hardmoes etc)
    • Willingness to listen to feedback, strategies and improve
    • Use of Line App (this is necessary for communication purposes)
    Looking for a Guild? Click here for our recruitment post
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

There Is a new guild that's opening this Thursday called "league of the assassins" and I'm looking to recruit 49 members, the guild will solely be focusing on the AAT heroic tank takedown raid.

I'm looking to recruite people with a roster of at least 30 7* toons with Jedi's, rebels and jawas making up there 7* toons.

Rancor shouldn't be a problem for most people by now as we will be able to complete tier 7 easy.
    We will raid 3 times a week

Set raid times
    Tuesday at 8pm BST
    Thursday at 8pm BST
    Sunday at 8 pm BST

This will be a friendly and laid back guild but You will have to at least contribute to your 600 daily which isn't a problem as you get that for playing the game everyday.

I will set times for the AAT tank raid once we have achieved greatness by completeing heroic raid and got are first general kenobi shards, members will require to get at least 2% in each phase by sending 1 team in each phase, by working as a team we will complete the tank.

Members will want to use the app called discord thats how we will be communicating.

Check list
    Level 80 +
    30 7* toons
    600 raid tickets daily
    Discord

If your interested please fell free to send me a message and send your ally code :)

Thanks for looking and may the force be with you.
  • Options
    Hi everyone,

There Is a new guild that's opening this Thursday called "league of the assassins" and I'm looking to recruit 49 members, the guild will solely be focusing on the AAT heroic tank takedown raid.

I'm looking to recruite people with a roster of at least 30 7* toons with Jedi's, rebels and jawas making up there 7* toons. If you don't have 30 7* toons don't worry, if your 7* toons consist of Jedi's, rebels and jawa's your more than welcome to join.

Rancor shouldn't be a problem for most people by now as we will be able to complete tier 7 easy.
    We will raid 3 times a week

Set raid times
    Tuesday at 8pm BST
    Thursday at 8pm BST
    Sunday at 8 pm BST

This will be a friendly and laid back guild but You will have to at least contribute to your 600 daily which isn't a problem as you get that for playing the game everyday.

I will set times for the AAT tank raid once we have achieved greatness by completeing heroic raid and got are first general kenobi shards, members will require to get at least 2% in each phase by sending 1 team in each phase, by working as a team we will complete the tank.

Members will want to use the app called discord thats how we will be communicating.

Check list
    Level 80 +
    30 7* toons
    600 raid tickets daily
    Discord

If your interested please fell free to send me a message and send your ally code :)

Thanks for looking and may the force be with you.

• Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Players

Must Have Atleast 35 7* Characters.We Now Have A Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"