Replies

• ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    50/50
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Come join us at the Second's Order Café!

Second's Order Café is an up and coming member of a multi-guild alliance. We're a mix of new and mid-level players, with a few mercs available to help complete heroic raids. We're looking for new members who are fun, competitive and want to build their roster and develop into top level players. While guild participation is strongly encouraged, fun is required.

GUILD INFO:
    - Currently 2M GP and looking to grow rapidly.
    - Building up membership to engage 2 HAAT and 3 HPIT per week.
    - Guild reset is 8:30 pm EST (1:30 am UTC).

We have a shared Discord with our affiliated guild First Order Café, and members of both guilds are available to offer guidance on arena teams, raid/TB/TW squads, mods, gear, etc. We're looking to build a competitive group of Star Wars fans having crazy fun playing SWGOH, while understanding the need to balance the requirements of the game with your real life.

GUIDELINES TO JOIN:
    - 350K GP recommended.
    - One 7* character (to reap the raid rewards).
    - Participation in all phases of TB and TW.
    - 600 daily tickets (flexible for work, life, and time away).
    - Discord and swgoh.gg accounts.

If the SOC sounds like a good fit for you, please contact me on discord with questions or to join.

Reytalon (reytalon#4216)

https://swgoh.gg/g/37657/seconds-order-cafe/
  • ManBalz
    254 posts Member
    Options
    **Too Old For This Sith** has 2 empty roster spots we're looking to fill! Looking for players with 1.3m GP or higher.

Quick info about the Guild: 119m GP and currently earning 39 stars per LSTB (on the cusp of 41) and 40 stars per DSTB with about 60 IPD shards per run. Heroic Rancor 3-4x per week and Heroic Tank 2-3x a week. Raid times are ~7pm EST and primarily on weekdays so they don't interfere with weekends.

We are laid back despite our expansive rosters (mine is linked below). We don't hound anyone for their 600 energy a day, and we understand RL happens and this is just a game, all we ask is that you communicate with the Guild so we can plan accordingly.

Too newb for you you say? Well, while we're not TI, I am attaching my SWGoH account below for your perusal. I think you'll find that we're actually much closer to a high-end Guild, just without the armchair generals.

If you're interesting in joining please send me a PM. (We are GMT -05:00.)

SWGOH Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/manbalz/

Ally Code: 312-212-822
  • Options
    Hi

We're a friendly and active Heroic level guild and have five spaces at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 62mil and we’re ideally looking for players upwards of 750k gp but in general we’re happy as long as you’re a player that contributes as much as you can to guild activities and battles. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on but must be playing on a regular basis. Most of us get close to 600 tickets a day and inactivity is looked at on a regular basis. We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • Options
    SPS is looking for 1 member that is 2+ million GP to join our casual but committed guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 40+ stars in both TB's. We are mostly F2P and a very stable guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is being held back by their guild.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/
    Haat raid times are Sat at 1 pm & Wed at 3 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Pit raid times are Sat at 11 am & Sun & Wed at 1 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Sith raid Currently running T5 & will move to T6 in the next couple of weeks
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with Territory Battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM on discord (Lord Charged#3342)
  • Options
    SPS is looking for 2 members that are 2+ million GP to join our casual but committed guild. We are a very active guild and are completing 40+ stars in both TB's. We are mostly F2P and a very stable guild. This is a great opportunity for a player that is looking for something solid.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5141/sarlacc-pit-survivors/
    Haat raid times are Sat at 1 pm & Wed at 3 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Pit raid times are Sat at 11 am & Sun & Wed at 1 pm EST (0 damage for 24 hours)
    Sith raid Currently running T5 & will move to T6 in the next couple of weeks
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with Territory Battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this interests you, please send me a PM on discord (Lord Charged#3342)
  • Options
    Come join us at the Second's Order Café!

Second's Order Café is member of a multi-guild alliance. We're a mix of new-, mid-, and high-level players, with HPit and HAAT on farm. We're looking for new members who are fun, competitive and want to build their roster and develop into top level players. While guild participation is strongly encouraged, fun is required.

GUILD INFO:
    - In the last month, we've gone from 2 M GP to 61 M GP, and we're looking to continue that growth.
    - Performing 2-3 HAAT and 3 HPIT per week.
    - Guild reset is 9:30 pm EST (1:30 am UTC).

We have a shared Discord with our affiliated guilds First Order Café and Thirst Order Cafe, and members of all 3 guilds are available to offer guidance on arena teams, raid/TB/TW squads, mods, gear, etc. We're looking to build a competitive group of Star Wars fans having crazy fun playing SWGOH, while understanding the need to balance the requirements of the game with your real life.

GUIDELINES TO JOIN:
    - 500K GP recommended.
    - One 7* character (to reap the raid rewards).
    - Active participation in all phases of TB and TW.
    - 600 daily tickets (flexible for work, life, and time away).
    - Discord and swgoh.gg accounts.

If the SOC sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us on discord with questions or to join.

Reytalon 2017 (reytalon#4216)

https://swgoh.gg/g/37657/seconds-order-cafe/
  • Options
    star_wars_pvp_recruitment3.png

Hi there, heroines and heroes! We are:
    PVP ELITE

We're looking for 1 player to fill our ranks.
    We offer: great group of strong, active players; all heroic raids; now ranking in top 25 for TW wins; 30k raid tickets a day; 43 stars in LS TB (very close to 44) and 46 in DS TB.
    We ask: 600 energy daily; disciplined (can take+follow orders); top 10 ambition for your PVP Arena; 2.5 GP minimum including teams needed for TB; use of Discord; use of swgoh.gg.
    Raid rules: most important to know is that we use a 24 hour waiting time so everyone can join.
    Raid times:
    • 00:00 (midnight) in GMT/UTC
    • 02:00 am in GMT/UTC
    • 07:00 pm (or 19:00) in GMT/UTC
    • 09:00 pm (or 21:00) in GMT/UTC
    Our roster and guild times: How to join us: Please come check us out on https://discord.me/PvPElite (works in your browser)
  • Options
    Danish Raiders are looking for 1M+ GP and active players.
    CET timezone and we run HPit/HAAT at 21.00 CET with 24/0dmg.

Contact LegionOne#8436 or visit us on discord at https://discord.gg/3H9Gh96

https://swgoh.gg/g/11183/danish-raiders/