Rotate Raid gear in shipments as promised please

timmcneil79
31 posts Member
edited November 2016
Am I missing the game update where EA announced they are no longer putting two pieces on a two week on off rotation basis ? Can we please have long overdue Scanners and Droid Callers back please so I can get on with my life

thanks

Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Options
    I second this request
  • Options
    Or... or...
    Why not have all raid gear in rotation? we now have a new raid and new end gear.. no point keeping this gate...
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm thinking maybe since there's BETTER gear that was added with level cap, it might have been missed or not considered. Is it 'supposed' to be every two weeks? We can definitely ask.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I'm thinking maybe since there's BETTER gear that was added with level cap, it might have been missed or not considered. Is it 'supposed' to be every two weeks? We can definitely ask.

It's better but it's also upper level, which the older raid-only gear like scanners and callers are in many instances prerequisites for. Doesn't make a lot of sense to offer upper level gear if the lower level raid-only gear needed first isn't also being made available--especially for those of us who have cursed RNG in raid rewards when it comes to the raid-only pieces we really need.
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    Or... or...
    Why not have all raid gear in rotation? we now have a new raid and new end gear.. no point keeping this gate...
    Eh, I prefer it this way, to be honest. I can plan better when I know there's a certain window of time where specific gear is available. It's a little more convenient than having random pieces show up at random times, potentially every day.

The current system is only annoying when they don't update things.

RIGHT EA/CG? *meaningful glare*
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Last rotation was 28 Sep
  • Gwonk
    239 posts Member
    Options
    Way too long ago. Desperately need Callers for some units as Raid rewards hate me (re: too many furnace drops)
  • Options
    Dundadarr wrote: »
    Last rotation was 28 Sep

Yes and I am one of those players that only get the following from Raids

79 percent Furnaces
    10 percent Scanners
    10 percent Nubians
    1 percent ( or Never ) Droid callers

coincidence ? makes you wonder does it not?

• Options
    "What we have decided to do, and this has been a frequent request from players, is to make full versions of all four of the Raid-only gear items available in main Shipments. These will be added on a rotating basis every two weeks adding one and removing another. They will each have a random chance to appear, similar to how other items are handled in Shipments."
    @CG_JohnSalera wrote this (source). It would be nice if we could get an update.

• Options
    "What we have decided to do, and this has been a frequent request from players, is to make full versions of all four of the Raid-only gear items available in main Shipments. These will be added on a rotating basis every two weeks adding one and removing another. They will each have a random chance to appear, similar to how other items are handled in Shipments."
    @CG_JohnSalera wrote this (source). It would be nice if we could get an update.

This clearly isn't happening, since I've been seeing the same two pieces of raid-only gear in my shipments for 3+ weeks now ...
  • Options
    This clearly isn't happening (...)
    And therefore the OP made this thread. So that's kind of why I put it here and asked for an update.

• Options
    Agreed. And I'm voicing my agreement with you the OP
  • Options
    Hear, hear!
  • Options
    Heh... It took so long for the rotation to happen that I was able to craft a Droid Caller from raid rewards--now I need a Furnace, so hopefully they continue to mess up the rotation =P
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.