If you could "Return" a toon, who would it be?

Prev134
Basically, you get back all of the shards you farmed them with, and the resources you took to level/star/gear them. Pretty much who is your worst mistake.
Mine is Talia. 7* her thinking she was useful when I was in the 70s, and, well, she is completely useless. At least Sid was once decent, and has a good leader.

Replies

• Options
    Kylo Ren is by far my most regrettable toon that I waste my time with. The only thing I use him for now is once I a while I send him against the rancor by himself when devour is off cooldown to watch him get eaten.
  • Options
    I'd return Sid or Kylo.
  • Options
    Same here or lobot I have at 6 star gear 8.......waste of time and space man
  • Options
    Ugnaught
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kylo, i regret farming him, gearing him, even seeing him on my roster.

I feel worse for ppl that paid for him tho.
  • Options
    JC. no utility in the new era. None. Lumi has more hp, better heal, and more damage.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    LVTrisha wrote: »
    Ugnaught

Blasphemy
  • Options
    I guess Kylo, he never really filled a need.
  • Options
    Magmatrooper. Even with EP lead he is a joke
  • Options
    Darth Maul is pretty pointless. I use him to get my 0 score for raids I will miss.
  • Options
    Magnatrooper may be the worst. Huge health pool,, basic is terrible and aoe hits for 1100. Never crits. Ugg.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Darth Maul is pretty pointless. I use him to get my 0 score for raids I will miss.

Maul helped me super early when starting the game but quickly became completely useless. He needs a redesign badly.
  • Options
    Eeth koth. Farmed him for grandmaster Yoda, but I got mace windu from a pack and didn't need koth anymore
  • Options
    Koth...definitely Koth. Used him to get Yoda but i definitely should have done someone else.
  • Options
    Hindsight? I would have started on Lando earlier than I did. And I let JKA's bad performance in the prequels affect my desire for him in-game, so that slowed me down too.

What I'm saying is, it's definitely hard to stay on top of the toons you DO want to have (or keep and never 'return'), but in the end, you gotta pretty much collect them all unless they're an aside character (like wasn't in the movies) and /or has only two or three abilities (unless they hit like a jedi-decendant with a stick).
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Stormtrooper and there isn't a close 2nd.
  • Options
    Jedi Knight Guardian
  • Options
    Wootus wrote: »
    Magmatrooper. Even with EP lead he is a joke

They really should remove him from Shipments. Waste of space.
  • Options
    Poggle after jawa engineer came into play he's useless.. Wasted a droid caller on him, shame :l
  • Options
    Kylo Ren
    Sidious
    Maul
    Barris
    Plo Koon
    Ashoka Tano

The top three are complete garbage. I send them in to get killed by the rancor for our 12 hour registration period. That is their only use. PLO Koon needs more rework and the other two aren't so bad but I regret farming them as they sit and do nothing.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    Andro wrote: »
    Poggle after jawa engineer came into play he's useless.. Wasted a droid caller on him, shame :l

Too bad we can't remove gear from one toon and give it to another like we can with mods.
  • Options
    I used Magmatrooper to three-star the potency mods. At least he has some use there if you don't have other empire options. Same with Kylo and offense mods.

Savage Opress .... He would be a lot more useful if his special attack was based on total HP instead of health. The addition of protection kneecapped him pretty badly. I really wish I could get a refund on the resources I've used on him.
  • Options
    All of them.
  • Options
    Uuurrrrrooooaaarr, or whatever the hell his name is. I got him my first week as a full toon, not realizing he was p2p. Thankfully I stopped gearing him early, but a 100% total waste regardless as I'm f2p
  • Options
    heads - Kylo
    tails - Asajj
  • Options
    Kylo ren for sure. Biggest waste I've made by far.
  • Options
    AnnerDoon wrote: »
    I used Magmatrooper to three-star the potency mods. At least he has some use there if you don't have other empire options. Same with Kylo and offense mods. .

Sweet, good call! Too bad I'm super short on FO(ST/TP). I think offense mods will make gains against crit damage mods eventually.
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Kylo Ren
    Sidious
    Maul
    Barris
    Plo Koon
    Ashoka Tano

The top three are complete garbage. I send them in to get killed by the rancor for our 12 hour registration period. That is their only use. PLO Koon needs more rework and the other two aren't so bad but I regret farming them as they sit and do nothing.

Ahsoka is incredible with her rework, JKA synergy, and new gear ... with crit chance and damage mods she hits as good as Rey with better health and group heal. She definitely doesn't belong on this list ... get her to g11 and you'll see what I mean
  • Options
    JC, Sid and some others are good early and mid game. Pity the fool who put too much in them though.

If I could, I would cash in about 1/3 of the toons. They could redo them later, although it's rare, but by then you have all the good ones and can just focus on whoever becomes actually playable.