124Next

Replies

• Im2awesome wrote: »
    DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Thanks haider! Ur defense is pretty good but like u said any one can be beat atm. It's because on attack u can solo out who u want to attack first and group attack them - defense it's all random! Congrats on 40! I'm still 200 experience away :(

^^^^^ This guy, smh. Never gonna beat him, I tip my cap. I'm number 3 on the same leader board right now. I'm cooking something up for ya, but it'll be about a week before I'm ready.

:) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from haiden... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!

Talk about competition. It seems like I'm the only one who isn't using Barris in the top 100 but people bump me down the leaderboard quick. Furthest rank ive gotten is 3. That lasted 5 min lol

Dont forget me! Highest I got is 3 as well. I almost got Haider at about level 40, and then i missed a finishing shot, his Daka got the heal off, and it was all downhill from there. You must be the Maul. Eff that thing. I had that maul 4 on 1 (all 4 about 50% health) and he beat me!

I don't think I can get any of the top 3 anymore unless someone snipes you guys and I take them out.

Now stop attacking me guys. I have 10k power.

Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?

Dooku, Chewy, Talia, Jedi Consular, and a geonisian soldier. I threw a little wrinkle in for my number 5 today a few days before he's truly ready but it looks like it has slowed down the snipes.

Just took number 3 again from you at last sec. No way in hell I can beat im2awesome but that guy in #2 has a great set up

Ull get me soon buddy! Just keep at it!

#2 is a new face! Crazy how competition just keeps on climbing!

Yea man there was only a few that I kept repeatingly seeing but now there's an army of them.

Its crazy out there! Its like anyone in our top 100 can be 1! Pretty fun though!
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

Thanks haider! Ur defense is pretty good but like u said any one can be beat atm. It's because on attack u can solo out who u want to attack first and group attack them - defense it's all random! Congrats on 40! I'm still 200 experience away :(

^^^^^ This guy, smh. Never gonna beat him, I tip my cap. I'm number 3 on the same leader board right now. I'm cooking something up for ya, but it'll be about a week before I'm ready.

:) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from haiden... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!

Talk about competition. It seems like I'm the only one who isn't using Barris in the top 100 but people bump me down the leaderboard quick. Furthest rank ive gotten is 3. That lasted 5 min lol

Dont forget me! Highest I got is 3 as well. I almost got Haider at about level 40, and then i missed a finishing shot, his Daka got the heal off, and it was all downhill from there. You must be the Maul. Eff that thing. I had that maul 4 on 1 (all 4 about 50% health) and he beat me!

I don't think I can get any of the top 3 anymore unless someone snipes you guys and I take them out.

Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?

Dooku, Chewy, Talia, Jedi Consular, and a geonisian soldier. I threw a little wrinkle in for my number 5 today a few days before he's truly ready but it looks like it has slowed down the snipes.

Just took number 3 again from you at last sec. No way in hell I can beat im2awesome but that guy in #2 has a great set up

Yea man there was only a few that I kept repeatingly seeing but now there's an army of them.

Its crazy out there! Its like anyone in our top 100 can be 1! Pretty fun though!

Wanna be allies?

Wanna be allies?

Hit me up buddy! 516-518-889
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

• So Darth Vader must be good. He's on my list for my dream team
  • I am sure which server you are on is irrelevant to which day you start or how strong you are.

It is all about luck.

But may i ask if you get 500 crystals at rank 1 with lvl 41? It would be be disaster as no one will follow your upgrade process.
  • Miss_Doll wrote: »
    I am sure which server you are on is irrelevant to which day you start or how strong you are.

It is all about luck.

But may i ask if you get 500 crystals at rank 1 with lvl 41? It would be be disaster as no one will follow your upgrade process.

then you just need to try to climb the rank every day...it does not give you much different arena coin which is good so you will not left behind by people way rank above you. About the gems, you will get like 100-150 different in gems (based on top 20-50 or 50-100) which is not really much. Try to be optimistic...my brother does not owns any 4* at the beginning but now he got Luke from the shop and he made it 4* already. he ranks 200ish now before he was 700ish...
  • Can Anyone explain to me why sometimes my Allies show up in Squad Cantina and sometimes they don't? Also why do the NEVER show up in normal Light and Dark battles?