Arena Ranks

Replies

  • Teekanne wrote: »
    I use Darth maul, count dooku, Jedi consular, Talia, and Resistance Pilot. I started using resistance pilot because he hits like a truck. I get 3k crit with him sometimes. I wonder if im2awesome knows about him

    how you can start with a special charakter?

    I'm not understanding the question
  • Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Haider wrote: »
    OXW2PC.jpg
    Lost rank 1 last min today. gg man.

    9.2k gems?! ****...

    I laughed my **** off when I seen this lol

  • Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?

    I Have him at 6 Stars, but i dont play him.. what should i lvl first the single attack ore the group attack?

    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Teekanne wrote: »
    I use Darth maul, count dooku, Jedi consular, Talia, and Resistance Pilot. I started using resistance pilot because he hits like a truck. I get 3k crit with him sometimes. I wonder if im2awesome knows about him

    how you can start with a special charakter?

    I'm not understanding the question


    you say you start first with the pilot, how you can choose with which charakter you start?
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    What bothers me the most about arena ranks is the fact that I can go 5-0 against the highest ranking people on the right hand side of the choices that I can find and still end up much lower ranked by the end of the day than the start. Something is fundamentally wrong with the rankings and how they are figured.
  • Teekanne wrote: »
    Which Chars your Arena Chars?

    If thats related to me - i use Barriss offee , jedi consular , Luminara undi , Aayla secura, and "Fives"
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • So you play with 3 heals? Why Aayla and Fives? Have you aayle upper than 3 Stars?
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Im2awesome
    113 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Jedi is 7* luminara is 6* , Aayla is 5* , Fives is 5* ( lol how appropriate ) and barris is still only 4*

    I use them for the counter/hp
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • Earp
    17 posts Member
    Earp wrote: »
    Kyle wrote: »
    For reference I'm at 35 on all characters using 2 healers, tank, support and attacker.

    I think you are in my server! But yes I see you battling those top three at all times.
    Never mind lol I added your ally code, thought you were someone else! But still you might be on my server.
  • Teekanne
    35 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Jedi is 7* luminara is 6* , Aayla is 5* , Fives is 5* ( lol how appropriate ) and barris is still only 4*

    I use them for the counter/hp

    Aayla 5? So much luck in the Store?
    Perhaps you can help me here? https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/385/which-dd-support#latest
    Mein YouTube Channel mit Star Wars Heros Videos
    Teekanne - German
  • Amish_Ace wrote: »
    Haider wrote: »
    OXW2PC.jpg
    Lost rank 1 last min today. gg man.

    9.2k gems?! ****...

    I laughed my **** off when I seen this lol
    Teekanne wrote: »

    Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?

    I Have him at 6 Stars, but i dont play him.. what should i lvl first the single attack ore the group attack?

    I would go with the group first. The single attack is gonna be crucial for mauls success but maul is best when he's wiping out half the teams health in one blow
  • Teekanne wrote: »
    Teekanne wrote: »
    I use Darth maul, count dooku, Jedi consular, Talia, and Resistance Pilot. I started using resistance pilot because he hits like a truck. I get 3k crit with him sometimes. I wonder if im2awesome knows about him

    how you can start with a special charakter?

    I'm not understanding the question


    you say you start first with the pilot, how you can choose with which charakter you start?

    I said I started using the resistance pilot. I replaced Chewbacca with this pilot. He is a very good character with only 2star he doesn't look like much but he's secretly a ninja lol
  • Slushie
    425 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Davo wrote: »
    What bothers me the most about arena ranks is the fact that I can go 5-0 against the highest ranking people on the right hand side of the choices that I can find and still end up much lower ranked by the end of the day than the start. Something is fundamentally wrong with the rankings and how they are figured.

    I hope you all understand that the arena ranks system isn't a point based one where your rank is determined by how many wins you have.

    It's a direct swap system so if you challenge someone when you're #84 and they're #76 and you win, then you become rank #76 and your opponent becomes #84.

    The reason why you end up much lower at the end of the day is because you're getting beaten by other players multiple times so each time you lose you get the lower ranking.

    That's why it's important not to blow through all 5 of your arena fights as soon as the cooldowns allow at the start of the day, because other players will essentially have the rest of the day to "steal" your ranking.

    If I'm trying to stay in the top 100 rank tier and I start the day at #96, I won't use my first fight until I notice someone's beaten me and I'm now #10x. So at that point I'll challenge someone I think I can beat whose ranking is #85-95 to get me back under the 100. If I want to push even further up the ranks at the end of the day when I've used up all my fight attempts then I'll use 50 crystals to recharge.
  • Davo
    121 posts Member
    My problem is exactly with the swap system. I use my first battle after I wake up. I have usually dropped quite a bit over night. I use the next 2 battles heading into the daily rank payout and save my final 2 for closer to the daily reset. I dont mind losing some ranks, what I mind is losing 500 ranks while I sleep and then going 5-0 and still not even being back at the rank I was at before.

    We do need a points based system or a limit on how many times an individual can be attacked or a max gain/loss of rank in a single day
  • Hey Guys, nice to meet all of you,
    I see that top heroes are now ±40-43 lvl. Is it the top ranking server or are there any other top tiers for iOS platform?

    Here's a long but funny video of me trying to get 6 >> 3 rank (**** happens in the end?) :dizzy:



    Let's be friends, Alen Nugi: 926-266-463
    Alen Nugi. Feel free to add me: 926-266-463

  • Davo wrote: »
    My problem is exactly with the swap system. I use my first battle after I wake up. I have usually dropped quite a bit over night. I use the next 2 battles heading into the daily rank payout and save my final 2 for closer to the daily reset. I dont mind losing some ranks, what I mind is losing 500 ranks while I sleep and then going 5-0 and still not even being back at the rank I was at before.

    We do need a points based system or a limit on how many times an individual can be attacked or a max gain/loss of rank in a single day

    Yes, the swap system definitely has its flaws.

    This is exactly the reason why we need to be able to set an 'offense' and 'defense' teams for Arena in order to protect your ranking when you've used up all your attack opportunities.
  • Barely got u again haider... before payout... this time 5 secs, lol love the rivalry!
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • Teekanne wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Jedi is 7* luminara is 6* , Aayla is 5* , Fives is 5* ( lol how appropriate ) and barris is still only 4*

    I use them for the counter/hp

    Aayla 5? So much luck in the Store?
    Perhaps you can help me here? https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/385/which-dd-support#latest

    Im not the best one to answer ur question... i have only been playing for 6 days... sorry! Wish i could be more help! Im going through the learning curves as well!
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Thanks haider! Ur defense is pretty good but like u said any one can be beat atm. It's because on attack u can solo out who u want to attack first and group attack them - defense it's all random! Congrats on 40! I'm still 200 experience away :(


    ^^^^^ This guy, smh. Never gonna beat him, I tip my cap. I'm number 3 on the same leader board right now. I'm cooking something up for ya, but it'll be about a week before I'm ready.



    :) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from haiden... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!

    Talk about competition. It seems like I'm the only one who isn't using Barris in the top 100 but people bump me down the leaderboard quick. Furthest rank ive gotten is 3. That lasted 5 min lol


    Dont forget me! Highest I got is 3 as well. I almost got Haider at about level 40, and then i missed a finishing shot, his Daka got the heal off, and it was all downhill from there. You must be the Maul. Eff that thing. I had that maul 4 on 1 (all 4 about 50% health) and he beat me!

    I don't think I can get any of the top 3 anymore unless someone snipes you guys and I take them out.

    Now stop attacking me guys. I have 10k power.


    Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?


    Dooku, Chewy, Talia, Jedi Consular, and a geonisian soldier. I threw a little wrinkle in for my number 5 today a few days before he's truly ready but it looks like it has slowed down the snipes.
  • DigitalKLB wrote: »
    DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Thanks haider! Ur defense is pretty good but like u said any one can be beat atm. It's because on attack u can solo out who u want to attack first and group attack them - defense it's all random! Congrats on 40! I'm still 200 experience away :(


    ^^^^^ This guy, smh. Never gonna beat him, I tip my cap. I'm number 3 on the same leader board right now. I'm cooking something up for ya, but it'll be about a week before I'm ready.



    :) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from haiden... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!

    Talk about competition. It seems like I'm the only one who isn't using Barris in the top 100 but people bump me down the leaderboard quick. Furthest rank ive gotten is 3. That lasted 5 min lol


    Dont forget me! Highest I got is 3 as well. I almost got Haider at about level 40, and then i missed a finishing shot, his Daka got the heal off, and it was all downhill from there. You must be the Maul. Eff that thing. I had that maul 4 on 1 (all 4 about 50% health) and he beat me!

    I don't think I can get any of the top 3 anymore unless someone snipes you guys and I take them out.

    Now stop attacking me guys. I have 10k power.


    Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?


    Dooku, Chewy, Talia, Jedi Consular, and a geonisian soldier. I threw a little wrinkle in for my number 5 today a few days before he's truly ready but it looks like it has slowed down the snipes.

    Just took number 3 again from you at last sec. No way in hell I can beat im2awesome but that guy in #2 has a great set up
  • You can check your own w/l in this??? I'm only able to check the ppl I add
  • DigitalKLB wrote: »
    DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    DigitalKLB wrote: »
    Im2awesome wrote: »
    Thanks haider! Ur defense is pretty good but like u said any one can be beat atm. It's because on attack u can solo out who u want to attack first and group attack them - defense it's all random! Congrats on 40! I'm still 200 experience away :(


    ^^^^^ This guy, smh. Never gonna beat him, I tip my cap. I'm number 3 on the same leader board right now. I'm cooking something up for ya, but it'll be about a week before I'm ready.



    :) theres a lot of competition on our server. I barely got 1st today from haiden... had 13 secs before payout when i won... lol so close. Its fun this way though! I really wanna see yoda though!

    Talk about competition. It seems like I'm the only one who isn't using Barris in the top 100 but people bump me down the leaderboard quick. Furthest rank ive gotten is 3. That lasted 5 min lol


    Dont forget me! Highest I got is 3 as well. I almost got Haider at about level 40, and then i missed a finishing shot, his Daka got the heal off, and it was all downhill from there. You must be the Maul. Eff that thing. I had that maul 4 on 1 (all 4 about 50% health) and he beat me!

    I don't think I can get any of the top 3 anymore unless someone snipes you guys and I take them out.

    Now stop attacking me guys. I have 10k power.


    Yep that's me. Maul is SO good. He wipes out teams In one blow. Plus he gets bonuses everytime someone is defeated by him. Who are you running?


    Dooku, Chewy, Talia, Jedi Consular, and a geonisian soldier. I threw a little wrinkle in for my number 5 today a few days before he's truly ready but it looks like it has slowed down the snipes.

    Just took number 3 again from you at last sec. No way in hell I can beat im2awesome but that guy in #2 has a great set up

    Ull get me soon buddy! Just keep at it!

    #2 is a new face! Crazy how competition just keeps on climbing!
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • Hey Jo - ive seen u in arena quite a bit! :)
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • JoTheCrow
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Well, I will be off for holidays in a couple weeks.
    So three weeks with rare WiFi on some Atlantic islands B)

    You got some serious 5*+ heroes, dude.
    I have Ashoka and Teeboo lol
  • 969-232-679
  • JoTheCrow wrote: »
    Well, I will be off for holidays in a couple weeks.
    So three weeks with rare WiFi on some Atlantic islands B)

    You got some serious 5*+ heroes, dude.
    I have Ashoka and Teeboo lol

    Thanks!

    Hope u enjoy ur holidays! Life is much more important than a game!
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • JoTheCrow
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Agreed, glad to spend some quality time with the family over Christmas and New Year on the beach and hiking.

    It will be a while to lvl up my stars.
    Obi-Wan is a great leader i.m.h.o., don't have slightest idea how to improve the ranking without tons of cash *sigh*

    Good luck to you mate, a pleasure doing battle with you.
    The clock keeps just running out when we meet lol.
  • JoTheCrow wrote: »
    Agreed, glad to spend some quality time with the family over Christmas and New Year on the beach and hiking.

    It will be a while to lvl up my stars.
    Obi-Wan is a great leader i.m.h.o., don't have slightest idea how to improve the ranking without tons of cash *sigh*

    Good luck to you mate, a pleasure doing battle with you.

    Cash really doesnt help you out a ton - ive been beaten by a lot of ppl and ive spent way more than i am proud to say lol.

    I am quite fond of Obi-wan but the whole constant healing from barriss i find too valuable.

    Big fan of sidious leader skill for attacking though!

    I should make plans with my family for a vacation for the holidays... but unfortunately im involved in a big project atm :(

    Best of luck to you in arena! We have a very competitive server!
    ~ im2awesome ~ FC: 516-518-889
    "There can only be one, I will be the one!" - Jet Li

  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Slushie wrote: »
    Davo wrote: »
    What bothers me the most about arena ranks is the fact that I can go 5-0 against the highest ranking people on the right hand side of the choices that I can find and still end up much lower ranked by the end of the day than the start. Something is fundamentally wrong with the rankings and how they are figured.

    I hope you all understand that the arena ranks system isn't a point based one where your rank is determined by how many wins you have.

    It's a direct swap system so if you challenge someone when you're #84 and they're #76 and you win, then you become rank #76 and your opponent becomes #84.

    The reason why you end up much lower at the end of the day is because you're getting beaten by other players multiple times so each time you lose you get the lower ranking.

    That's why it's important not to blow through all 5 of your arena fights as soon as the cooldowns allow at the start of the day, because other players will essentially have the rest of the day to "steal" your ranking.

    If I'm trying to stay in the top 100 rank tier and I start the day at #96, I won't use my first fight until I notice someone's beaten me and I'm now #10x. So at that point I'll challenge someone I think I can beat whose ranking is #85-95 to get me back under the 100. If I want to push even further up the ranks at the end of the day when I've used up all my fight attempts then I'll use 50 crystals to recharge.

    Thanks for sharing this. im at #826 Rank probably i haven't notice anyone have beat me in the Arena. As PVP arena not get ugly until top 100.
Sign In or Register to comment.