Game Update 11/22/2016 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Just when you thought yesterday's update couldn't get more ginormous-!

Platform exclusive rewards
    • For Android- Celebrate the release of SHIPS in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes by jumping into the dogfight with Biggs Darklighter's X-wing! (4 star character PLUS 2 star ship, or equivalent materials)
    • For iOS- Apple users can also ramp up their fleet and battle it out with Wedge Antilles' X-wing Starfighter! (4 star character PLUS 2 star ship, or equivalent materials)

I'm sure I'm not the only salty one here about the Wedge vs Biggs rewards. What would be great is if the other reward package was made purchasable. Giving access to Biggs/Wedge combo to half an arena shard before the other half seems poorly thought out.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They will now be top tier teams and may shift this meta.

I've already wiped out top spots of arena

hJkgiXj.jpg

Bobbas rework will help shift the meta.

From what I've noticed so far for being an attacker other than his basic and execute it dosent seem like he got a huge bump in damage.

Execute hits hard and I mean hard and also stops any kind of revives. My current bobba just hit 47k with 2 Buffs on targets.

His speed has also been buffed and with his lead skill he becomes fast with debuffs especially paired with zam and greedo for thermals
    Post edited by Kozispoon on
  • Options
    This update is great. Much better than I expected to be honest. I'm completely happy with it. I'm f2p but am willing to start dropping some cash here and there now. I can see where the game is heading and I like it. And I have a four day weekend to enjoy all the new content. :)
  • Options
    +1 Great job!
  • Options
    Presumably they are talking about his Zeta ability, since he was on the list of those who got them. Phasma's for example reduces the damage penalty on assists by 15% (to 0), triples the chance for first order members (to 60%), and gives first order members 20% potency.

Now all we need is some more non-garbage FO members...
  • Options
    "Today marks the one year anniversary of the game's worldwide launch. Please join us in celebrating this august occasion..."

Well played CG.
  • Options
    Great game guys thanks for the hard work and the gifts :)
  • Options
    Wow Boba Fett AND Maul rework, caught me by surprise. Thanks for these updates the past couple of days. Much needed and much appreciated.
  • Options
    Can we farm zam yet?
  • Options
    So excited for a meta shift =]
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Trolled us hard with the chewy shards. I appreciate the payback. :D didn't yesterday's update say Biggs was getting the new zeta mats?
    Edit: checked yesterday's post. Biggs and b2 are missing from today's list. Which is correct?

giphy.gif
    Updated the original post to reflect the proper listing. Apologies for the confusion!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Can we farm zam yet?

Yeah, in the ship shipments.
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Who is bobba? Is he/she new?
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    With unclaimed Biggs data card, if I switch and login to Apple device, will it also switch to unclaimed wedge data card?
  • Options
    Wish I had zam my boba is criting for 40k on execute it's amazing but I don't st either lol will use sthan and dengar
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse wrong translation in Russia. Cody's zeta - 5 percent of max health instead of max protection
  • Options
    Is there a list of all the ships that will appear in galactic war shipments?
  • Options
    I have ideas for a potential ship raid. Death Star, or a space station raid.
  • Options
    So the title was changed to Boba but the OP is still talking about a character named bobba? Who is this mysterious BOBBA!!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Boba Fett also has zeta
  • Options
    SALUTE!

New update is FANTASTIC. Love the August and Chewie shards.... I owe y'all a round at your favorite watering hole if I'm ever in Sac Town.

Well played CG, well played.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    This is fantastic work, thanks CG! Though I guess the accuracy arrow on Vader is now redundant (I've never been able to get a potency speed arrow and remembered the frustration of having Culling Blade miss).
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    BTW, the best part of the update?

I no longer have to see that red "3" above my data cards. Hallelujah!
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Thanks for freebies + Apple exclusive Wedge ship
  • Options
    The update is really awesome, I just think will be fair also get crystals on Ships Arena rewards, like on the normal arena, we are going to spend more cantina energy working on normal characters, also on ships.
  • Options
    Great update and surprises! Thank you very much!

@CG_Kozispoon Could we maybe get a hint how long the "limited time" for Baze in shard shop will be?
  • Options
    Giving us Chewie shards for the 1 year anniversary. Well played EA. Game respect game.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Trolled us hard with the chewy shards. I appreciate the payback. :D didn't yesterday's update say Biggs was getting the new zeta mats?
    Edit: checked yesterday's post. Biggs and b2 are missing from today's list. Which is correct?

giphy.gif
    Updated the original post to reflect the proper listing. Apologies for the confusion!

Thanks for the clarification @CG_Kozispoon , even though Droids didn't end up getting any zeta love. Keep up the good work. :)
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    lmao
  • Options
    7 more pls
This discussion has been closed.