New Dark Side Ship Suggestions

Just a few suggestions for ships to release for dark side characters that are already in the game.
Starfighters:
  • Xanadu Blood - Cad Bane (Scoundrel)
  • Trident assault ship or her Ginivex-class starfighter Last Call - Asajj Ventress (Spearatist)
  • Upsilon-class command shuttle - Kylo Ren (First Order)
Capital Ships
  • Finalizer - Captain Phasma (First Order)
  • Wizard's Tower aka Invisible Hand - Count Dooku or Nute Gunray (Separatist)
I can't decide who I want to see first, Asajj or Cad Bane, Nute or Dooku, but Separatists should definitely be the priority.
Add to the list if anyone can think of other current dark side characters with iconic ships.
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

Replies

• Starship:
    Dengar- the punishing one
    Greedo- manaka hunter
    IG-88- IG-2000
    Zam Wesell: Koro-2 Exodrive airspeeder

Captial:
    General Grevoius (malevolence?)
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Malevolence would be dope!!!

I want Dooku's Solar Sailor. Bossk's ship would be pretty sweet too.
    Post edited by CaptainRex on
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Malevolence
  • How about tie interceptor, tie bomber and imperial assault missle boats, and three new no name empire toons to pilot them.
  • A vulture droid with no pilot or Darth Sideous in his custom shuttle would be awesome
  • GG is still pretty much an exclusive Shard Shop toon....if they follow their initial strategy with ships and release The Malevolence that means that they would have to unlock GG for every player for free...which is something I don't think they'd be willing to do....so if there is a Separatist command ship Dooku or Nute are definitely more plausible options or some new unit like the Spider general (forgot his name) or maybe one of the command droids (the type of which sits in the AAT in Phase 4)
  • Hope it Director Krennic's shuttle
  • Melvil wrote: »
    GG is still pretty much an exclusive Shard Shop toon....if they follow their initial strategy with ships and release The Malevolence that means that they would have to unlock GG for every player for free...which is something I don't think they'd be willing to do....so if there is a Separatist command ship Dooku or Nute are definitely more plausible options or some new unit like the Spider general (forgot his name) or maybe one of the command droids (the type of which sits in the AAT in Phase 4)

He is in the fleet shipments for the same price as any other character though? It doesn't mean he will get a ship (the Tusken Shaman is in there too) but if he did it would probably be the malevolence or his own ship
  • Allenb60 wrote: »
    Melvil wrote: »
    GG is still pretty much an exclusive Shard Shop toon....if they follow their initial strategy with ships and release The Malevolence that means that they would have to unlock GG for every player for free...which is something I don't think they'd be willing to do....so if there is a Separatist command ship Dooku or Nute are definitely more plausible options or some new unit like the Spider general (forgot his name) or maybe one of the command droids (the type of which sits in the AAT in Phase 4)

He is in the fleet shipments for the same price as any other character though? It doesn't mean he will get a ship (the Tusken Shaman is in there too) but if he did it would probably be the malevolence or his own ship

I agree that if he gets a ship it should be The Malevolence....but from what I've noticed he's the rarest hero in those shipments - from my experience even rarer than Vader so he hasn't exactly suddenly become an easy farm (not that everyone having one of him would shift the meta or anything of the sort)
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Allenb60 wrote: »

I agree that if he gets a ship it should be The Malevolence....but from what I've noticed he's the rarest hero in those shipments - from my experience even rarer than Vader so he hasn't exactly suddenly become an easy farm (not that everyone having one of him would shift the meta or anything of the sort)

I think I've seen Vader twice and Grevious five times, but it is really hard to tell how rare he is... It is still a lot faster than using the shard shop, the fleet shipments made him significantly more available

Another ship I thought of was the MagnaGuard's starfighter, which would also be a really nice dark side ship http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Rogue-class_starfighter/Legends
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    The Finalizer is commanded by General Hux, save it for him. Let Phasma crew the transport ship along with FOST.

RBHNA2K.jpg

Similarly, you can let Emperor and his royal guard command the Imperial Shuttle. Nute Gunray can be fleet commander with a droid command ship. B2 can have the Vulture Droid, IG 100 the Tri-fighter (neither actually have pilots, so for game purpose give them to droids).

Soulless One for Grevious, the Solar Sailor ship for Dooku.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Aero wrote: »
    B2 can have the Vulture Droid, IG 100 the Tri-fighter (neither actually have pilots, so for game purpose give them to droids).
    What! Those droid ships pilot themselves, a B2 droid couldn't pilot a ship even if it had functional fingers to do so, and the MagnaGuards already have a way cooler ship that they actually pilot

• Aero
    2972 posts Member
    B2 can have the Vulture Droid, IG 100 the Tri-fighter (neither actually have pilots, so for game purpose give them to droids).
    What! Those droid ships pilot themselves, a B2 droid couldn't pilot a ship even if it had functional fingers to do so, and the MagnaGuards already have a way cooler ship that they actually pilot

I literally said as much and you quoted it! They're not even ships by definition, but obviously they make sense as additions. Another one in the same situation is the droid gunships.

Every "ship" should have at least 1 crew member, that's kinda a big part of how this part of the game works. That's why I suggested using droids to do the job. If you want, you can think of it as the droid transferred it's AI to the ship (in the hologram cantina game).
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016

I literally said as much and you quoted it! They're not even ships by definition, but obviously they make sense as additions. Another one in the same situation is the droid gunships.

Every "ship" should have at least 1 crew member, that's kinda a big part of how this part of the game works. That's why I suggested using droids to do the job. If you want, you can think of it as the droid transferred it's AI to the ship (in the hologram cantina game).

Alright I messed up, but it would make more sense for the magnaguards to use their own ship, and just not include the droid fighters since they don't really count as a ship for having no need of a pilot.
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Melvil wrote: »
    Admiral trench for the spider guy which raises do we use the first appearance commanding the invincible
    databank_admiraltrench_01_169_b05dd531.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C780
    Or the more seen version after his supposed death but commanding just an unnamed Dreadnaught
    latest?cb=20140315141028
    And for the droid the one you're thinking is the tactical droid and in that you could ask normal T series as seen in the AAT
    latest?cb=20090310061419
    Or the super tactical droids (notably kalani) which often served as pseudo generals (new droid leader?)
    latest?cb=20160910213726

• We need more Empire ships, but who the heck are their pilots going to be? I can't think of any canonical Imperial pilots aside from what we have. RG in a Lambda maybe? Bah
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Need tie interceptor and bomber, would not mind a second tie fighter either.
    As for pilots there are some some cool non cannon possibilies like Wedges brother inlaw who commanded an elite tie squadron in the x-wing books, otherwise generics will do.
    Would love to see Bossk and The Hounds Tooth.
  • Soontir Fel could be the tie interceptor crew, Tie advanced? (though we already have vaders) bomber though.. don't know any bomber aces..! maybe just grab some from x-wing tabletop. But useless characters just for crew? may just have to put some empire dudes into ships they don't belong in!
  • RG with interceptor would be my next bet for Empire fleet. I hope we see more stuff for a tarkin fleet.

Since dark side currently lacks a lot of ships (and many are locked for ftp) i expect to see some Droid ships like IG2000 etc. The current way to make money with ptp ships/toons to get zeta can't go well to long. It is ok that some players buyed some advantage but it shouldnt stay forever and it’s a shame that ftp must unlock Sun Fac, Maul, Geo Spy + the ships for them and the only good toon here is Sun Fac.
  • Siskin wrote: »
    We need more Empire ships, but who the heck are their pilots going to be? I can't think of any canonical Imperial pilots aside from what we have. RG in a Lambda maybe? Bah

Maybe next week we'll find out if Jyn was in that second TIE fighter in Luke's famous trench run. ;)
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • A swarm of Buzz Droids
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Dooku ventress individual ships please
    And a combined two person ship for phasma and kylo:) make my kylo relevent >.<
  • I'd love to see Dengar in his "Punishing One", but I'm definitely rooting for Grand Admiral Thrawn as the next fleet commander :)
    I'd love to see him in the game.
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    "Mauler" Mithel flew Black Two and "Backstabber" flew Black Three as Vader's wingmen. Just some canon examples for tie pilots.
  • aerendhil
    503 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Dark side definitely needs more ships, including dual-crew.

There are some good suggestions in this thread :
    - EP & RG in imperial shuttle
    - Kylo & Phasma in command shuttle
    - Dooku
    - Ventress
    - Sid
    - GG (trade for excess blueprints ? I dare not think about such a grind)
    I choose the Red Pill.