Hardest basic attack hitters

Prev1
Currently my fotp puts out the most damage on his basic attack. Probably Leia second if RNG is on her side.

But otherwise nothing comes near.

Which other chars habe nearly the same damage output on their basic attack?

Replies

• Options
    I have a 4* Rey at level 61 gear level 7 who hits like a truck. Basic attack is roughly 2000 non-crit.
  • Options
    At 70 in this order. R. Pilot, R . trooper, Greedo, Rey, Stormtrooper
  • Options

Greedo and Stormtrooper? Really? Maybe I should focus on leveling them up a bit more...
  • Options
    Is that Empire or FO Stormtrooper?
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Empire
  • Options
    dkredsox wrote: »

Greedo and Stormtrooper? Really? Maybe I should focus on leveling them up a bit more...

You dont even know about greedo, he is also in top 10 for crit rating with his special attack. He would go great with sid or ig88
  • Options
    If greedos secondary didn't suck so bad, he'd be one of the best crit characters ever. I have him at 6* and wish his detonator wasn't ****, otherwise he's a good character.
  • Options
    @Wonderwyrm. i am just reading from swgohcantina....
  • SpeedWeed
    504 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have gs n ig86

No real dps on light side missions.

Is resistance pilot worth the shipments before u max the mains?

Or grind luke in cantina?
  • Options
    Stormtroopers may have high basic attack stats, but the damage output is not consistent, huge range.
  • Options
    Nute, FOTP, and Geonosian Soldier
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

Problem with that is that abilities matter. For example, FOTP hit twice with double tal, making his real damage way stronger than it looks like in paper
  • Options
    Triqui wrote: »

Problem with that is that abilities matter. For example, FOTP hit twice with double tal, making his real damage way stronger than it looks like in paper

Yeah true. that's why power rating is so misguided.

u can have 19000 power and still beat 22,000 power in Arena. yet people cry or complain or think something.

so reliant on stats that are for guide, not smart strategy play.

don't u agree?
  • Options

Yeah true. that's why power rating is so misguided.

u can have 19000 power and still beat 22,000 power in Arena. yet people cry or complain or think something.

so reliant on stats that are for guide, not smart strategy play.

don't u agree?

No I don't agree. 19000 power vs 22000 power only is 3000 difference. That is about 15%. Do base stats, gear, stars, char lvl, and abilities matter for more than 15%? Absolutely. There is no misleading of the power stats there. There is just a lack of understanding of what it means due to ignorance on playera' parts
  • Options
    my 7* gs normal attack hit around 3300
  • Options
    Gs always miss.
  • Options
    Gs always miss.

well maybe yours..not mine
  • Options
    Gs always miss.

Yeah, especially against Lumi and Sid.
  • Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've seen a Rey practically destroy my whole team. She did like 12k with her multi attack and she wasn't even high star/level/gear.
  • Options
    I love my Rey

not only she hits like a tank on steroids, she is hot

win win

lok
  • Options
    I'd probably say FOTP , GS and Rey for basic attack without any CRT does most damage.
  • Options
    Its about basic attack only the one you do when you assist
  • Options
    FoTp no one else is even close to his basic at x2 with advatage
  • Options
    I never hear anything about Nute Gunray! Currently buying him with my Arena tokens and can't wait to hit 70 so I can gear him up star him up and test him out because until then, all my rescources go to my A - team and I don't wanna lack anything for them until fully maxed out
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Cythis wrote: »

Greedo. Because bis unique allow him to shoot again if crit.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    IG-88 hits over 3k with his primary and crits over 6k. He just never lives long enough to use it. Fires his AOE round 1 if he's lucky and dead round 2. :)
  • Cythis
    273 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Greedo 50% chance on crit only vs. FoTp 90% chance with advatage which he gets when ever an enemy hits half health.

Greedos time is coming when grenades get reworked. But FoTp is the basic king for now.

IMO double/triple shots should not be part of a basic ever
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Basic attacks:
    8b277307f4564b0b4b3435828e51002d.png

What the image doesn't show is that characters like Rey, FOTP, GS, etc usually outclass the others in this list because they either have a chance to attack multiple times or they have an ally assist or they have really fast speed. Basic ability damage output is only one factor among many that makes a character good.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options

Greedo 50% chance on crit only vs. FoTp 90% chance with advatage which he gets when ever an enemy hits half health.
    FOTP is obviously the hardest hitting guy, but if the question is who come close, Greedo does. His basic do more damage and he gets full gear IX, and when he does attack twice, he does a ton of dmg