So, how is the tank raid now?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    this is funny as heck to me so many people on here saying to easy but what about all the people that don't post on here.

Yes they changed it made it better I think from a guild that took a week + to do the raid we are now in p3.

The tank raid was killing a lot of our guild spirt. It was a drag and lots of players where not doing hits.

Damage control is a pain but really with the rewards being even and now that people can do the raid in less time rewards will flow toons get stronger sets up guilds to do heroic
  • Options
    My guild is about to get into phase 4 of original, keen to finish it off, maybe a month. Are we likely to complete multiple "new raids" before we finish phase 4 of our raid started day 1 ?
  • Options
    this is funny as heck to me so many people on here saying to easy but what about all the people that don't post on here.

Yes they changed it made it better I think from a guild that took a week + to do the raid we are now in p3.

The tank raid was killing a lot of our guild spirt. It was a drag and lots of players where not doing hits.

Damage control is a pain but really with the rewards being even and now that people can do the raid in less time rewards will flow toons get stronger sets up guilds to do heroic

It's too easy. The adjustments to normal should've been an addition of a tier 5 (with a reduction of rewards), and Normal should've had half the Nerf. Guilds are going to complete this raid in 1-2 days and think they're ready for heroic. They're not. And they're just going to waste raid tokens in the process and/or call for heroic to be nerfed
  • Options
    On another note, what would be the measuring stick now on when you are ready for heroic? Should you be finishing the new normal within one refresh?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    On another note, what would be the measuring stick now on when you are ready for heroic? Should you be finishing the new normal within one refresh?

Lol, you should be finishing it in an hour. Seriously.
  • Options
    Yea it's great now only takes 1 refresh to finish , we will do something as with the rancor Raid so that everyone has a chance, I did over 4M I'm p4 so for sure it's a lot easier
  • Options
    We're nearing Phase 4 on our 2nd normal(around 20% HP left on rocket B2). We clear P2/P4 easy, so I guess we'll have to slog this rubbish before doing anything.
  • Options
    We were close to 8-10;days before. New raid day 2 and halfway through p3. I venture tonight's reset will have it killed sometime tomorrow afternoon
  • Options
    It was taking my guild 10-12 days to finish. We just finished the retuned raid in 12 hours. They smashed it with the nerf bat. I can't even apply shock to the droids in T3 anymore. Palpatine one shot kills them. Yes I think it's way too easy now but the bottom line is we are going to get gear so much faster so I can't really complain.
  • Options
    It's pathetically easy.
  • Options
    Which devs by the way we aren't complaining. Call this a makeup for the super hard frustrating aat that nobody wanted to fight. The speed is on par. Gg still ignores cooldowns timers but otherwise I'd say it's a decent raid. And my guild generally finishes a t7 rancor in like 20 minutes so you know we are geared decently.
  • D3D
    12 posts Member
    Options
    The animation needed work, but the difficulty was fine as it was before the update. I think they shouldve just reduced the overall damage needed to clear each phase, say by half or so. This would have allowed guilds getting it done in 4 to 5 days, to get it done in say 2-3 days, and left them a more accurate gauge for judging when they were heroic ready
  • Options
    I love it. We are on p2 already. The first raid we only got to sixty eight percent left on p3 in two months.