14567810Next

Replies

• Options
    2.8k not evenb top 100 on mine
  • Options
    I was crying before it even started.
  • Options

Lol you wanted to place top 100 with 2.8k? You were probably in a very easy shard. Had to spend 5k to reach it. Top is at 8k.
  • Options
    22free22 wrote: »

Lol you wanted to place top 100 with 2.8k? You were probably in a very easy shard. Had to spend 5k to reach it. Top is at 8k.

The top for you is 8k? Mine is at 3.9k and not even rising but there are still about five hours left
  • Options
    Yeap. My thoughts are exactly the same.
    90k of points, couple hours or boring fight for 212 place and 20 absolutely useless shards! Such an epic experience!
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I played three battles, the end. I'll get comparable reward to those outside of top 100.
  • Options

Lol. I had 3900 and on 212- place
  • Options
    Yeah that was lame.
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    I think they should give shards based on points earned

Get 1000 points 10 shards
    2000 25 shards

Etc etc

Then it's like a tournament event solely for you

+9990
  • Options
    Yeah the match making seems a little off or broken!
    Going up against a difference of +10,000 means no level of Skill or RNG can even come close to a fair fight making competing impossible and only serves to reward players that have uber farmed one squad team whilst excluding more and more players that are not quite at the end game meta and whale levels of the game.
    Iv'e spent time developing and growing multiple teams of toons slowly around the same level not wanting to rush ahead with one OP Arena/Meta team thinking finally a tournament like this would reward having a large diverse set of toons in the tool box, yet again this doesnt seem to be the case as its seems all down to just chasing having that 1 OP squad combo which is sadly starting to suck all the fun out of the game for me.
    If they wanted to make the tournaments actually interesting flip it around so that you select your team of toons first then it try's to match you to a similar power level team you can choose from!
    Would be nice if it was more focused around the individual players squad that you are using at the time. For instance if i selected a low level test team with a power level of only 26,000 it would then scan through and match to a similar powered team i could battle.
    Then if i wanted to break out the big guns and use my more geared toons it would try to match me with a likewise higher power level.
    This way you could go through and use all your toons in your roster and maybe even make it a more fun tournament based around experimenting with all the toons at your disposal rather than people just spamming the same team combos and meta teams over and over in a relentless grind to the top that even those sitting at that sacred number one spot will admit is not exactly the most enjoyable aspect of the game.
  • Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    Hm. I just got the character plus 280 shards for 4340 points.
    It would depend on the rate.
    And it didn't take me more than an hour, for all who say you have to spent hours in the tournament.

in my ser 4K points can't hit to top 100
  • Options
    I got to rank 10 before I was seeing teams I literally could not beat. Other than that, my past complaints about the tournament till stand, and ultimately led to me ranking in the mid-200s.
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »
    Well, it is not the first time they do not care.
    At least they make it shorter. Shame I still participated :/ wasted 90k points to fall below 100 :/ hate tournaments

Same for me its really frustrating
  • Options
    Nurgle wrote: »
    Hm. I just got the character plus 280 shards for 4340 points.
    It would depend on the rate.
    And it didn't take me more than an hour, for all who say you have to spent hours in the tournament.

This happens in 1 of 1000 tournament servers. Lucky guy u are
  • Options
    Tournaments issues that should in my opinion be addressed (in no particular order):

1 - Everyone starts with the same currency to spend (be at ally points or tournament coins, call it what you want). For example, everyone starts with 250k ally points (the amount is up for discussion ofc, it depends on how much of a grind event CG wants to make of this) and can only spend up to that amount, the management of that currency will determine the best results.

2 - If there is a tie everyone gets the same prize.

3- Rewards are cross server, that means that if you did e.g 4500 points and are 2500 rank in your server but in another server that would grant you top 100 rewards you get top 100 rewards.

4 - Characters that get launched via tournament get launched simultaneously via aurodium. Exclusive (chromium and tournaments) max 2 months.

5 - Server grouping is determined by arena shard time (e.g. if you are from an august server or even more recent you will not be in a server with people from december last year)

6 - Every tournament event should have a theme.. e.g. Next tournament is a ewok event (ewoks have 30 speed bonus and are crit immune for the first 2 turns... bonus/factions vary each tournament) to avoid the mind numbing experience of fighting 30 times in a row a variation of whatever the meta is at the time.