Shard Shake Up Suggestions

Does anyone else think it's time for a shake up in where we can farm who?
A long time ago on a version far, far away shipments offered a relatively even sampling of the different affiliations. Want Jedi? There are was one in Galactic War and Arena shipments and two in Cantina shipments! Rebels, Nightsisters? You can take one from each too! Other affiliations were a little tougher but there were less characters back then but there was still two places to pull from for most. The addition of Guild shipments really rounded things out and the inconsistency made sense for the time.
Now however, we have Fleet shipments with many characters swapping in and out that are competing with other crucial resources, Guild shipments gets an injection to it's rotation but Galactic War shipments hasn't seen new blood since Cad Bane? I'm still not sure what the overlap is in Fleet shipments but Guild shipments have 3 Scoundrels, 2 Resistance, and maybe 2 Clones; Cantina shipments have 3 Jedi and 2 Scoundrels; and Arena is the most frustrating with 4 Scoundrels, 3 Rebels, 2 Jedi, 2 Sith, 2 Droids, and 2 Separatists, as well as all of the current (and rumoured future) fleet commanders. Galactic War on the other hand has zero repeats despite being one of the easier places to farm from.
I think the Devs were very thoughtful in the original distribution and did a pretty good job of divvying out new available characters. But like many things, after a year, it's become cluttered and needs reorganization. I suggest moving 3 or 4 units into Galactic War shipments. Ideally they would be all new characters that we have longed for and would fill all the missing pieces to our favorite teams. But realistically, here's a few places they should maybe come from:
  • Recent additions to Cantina nodes. This could also help in removing some characters to make room for others.
  • Recent additions to Guild shipments. These could be added in concert due to the cycling or just moved all together to have less randomness in Guild shipments.
  • Recent additions to Arena shipments, especially rebels or fleet commanders.
Finally, I'd suggest rebels and jedi over others (then maybe sith and empire) as a consideration to fans, and also to consider what new players might benefit from--as if the game was just released--over what veterans may have or haven't yet farmed.

TLDR; Move some recently added characters from other places into galactic war shipments. Yea or nay?
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease