GW difficulty increases dramatically at level 60

Replies

• Joshuar56
    79 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I haven't had to fight any lvl 70 teams yet at 59. If be pretty aggrivated if I did. Doesn't your best pvp finish have something to do with who you face? My highest finish has only been in the 30s.
  • Options
    Dude the same thing happened to me, today was the first day I haven't finished a galactic war in like 3 weeks, I'm level 60 and on battle 7 & 8 (that's as far as I got) I versed teams of ALL LVL 70 ALL PURPLE GEAR AND ALL 7*. Both battles. That's not a war of attrition, that's a giant middle finger.
  • Options
    That's my exact lineup. Lol
    Good and OP, you need to invest more money like the player you're facing. Its a fair game and everything goes in GW.

• Options
    MattBroady wrote: »
    I normally complete Galactic War with relative ease, but then this happened...
    AOoSpH4L.png
    Can a developer/anyone justify this? I'm lvl 65 & here's what I'm working with:
    DBQKsgPh.png
    Tem5rYXE.png

REALLY??

'I clear it every day but today I couldn't so it's broken'

Please tell me you created this thread for a laugh??

• Options
    I'm level 70, three days in a row last week I couldn't defeat GW.
    I like that there's something in this game that's actually challenging for a change.
  • Options
    This post is unconstructive as deemed so by the Forum Rules ad the full power of Fashion FETT the all powerful forum moderator. Closing shall be imposed.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Put it that way.. GW has changed and everyone know it. Atleast you got 800Token that is 10shards. If you can't beat GW not because you are weak. It just you not lucky you have to face those team.

Move on and fight for next GW..
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    Options
    It's gotten way harder to complete. I'm level 62 and I see a few 7 70's around pod 9 and have seen level 64's out of the gate. I haven't missed one yet but I have reset and retried until I got it right. It's made me learn. Lol
  • Options
    So frustated , I just can't get through 1war . I almost made it once and the next day it was lights OUT! Leveld up my team and now I can only make it past 4 battles, I mean it's is profoundly unbalanced
  • Options
    Altoon33 wrote: »
    So frustated , I just can't get through 1war . I almost made it once and the next day it was lights OUT! Leveld up my team and now I can only make it past 4 battles, I mean it's is profoundly unbalanced

I can do it.....but it is SUPER boring compared to how it was before they ruined it. Used to play it daily. Need 15 more Phasma then no more.

Really unless that new update is fan-freaking-tastic. This grinding snore inducing poodoo is destined for the delete button.
  • LoveLoveRice
    182 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So the last few days I have noticed something about Galactic Wars and the teams I face. For starters I am a rank #1 player with teams over 28k+. I wish I had images to share of the earlier teams, but I do not today. After grinding through and having to reset 10+ times on different battles to get my RNG correct. I eventually end up facing teams like this.

The two battles before this were also like that. This has also happened the last few days I have been playing.

Screenshot_2016_02_05_09_44_17.png

Screenshot_2016_02_05_09_45_10.png

I am trying to figure out if the game took pitty on me after having to reset so much that they gave me such easy team pools. Or if at the galactic war bracket I am playing in, peoples suicide squads are being put into the mix. I am not complaining, just confused.

Screenshot_2016_02_05_09_45_51.png

After looking at the images again, not sure how REY can be 3 stars. Maybe the trick to this is just retreat a bunch and they lower the bracket for you.

As I posted before these are the teams I normally face and why I have to retreat so much.

Screenshot_2016_02_01_09_18_37.png
  • Options
    That is not a bug that is Greedo.

He is a bounty hunter.
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »

He is a bounty hunter.

lol
  • Options

Lol

@OP
    It seems GW is easier lately for me too. I fought a slightly harder team but my rewards showed up as double.
  • Options
    I got double rewards once when finishing GW (800 War Tokens, 2 different toon chards). I was confused as to why, then I realized I might have forgot to open the final box when completing GW the day before.
  • Options
    I think last team you completed GW with is used to populate nodes for other people. Sometimes by the last battle I am using trash squads to win. Especially if it was a rough GW. Low star Rey? Possibly a chrome pull.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Nitric wrote: »
    I fought a slightly harder team but my rewards showed up as double.

That is a graphical glitch. You do not actually receive 2x rewards.
  • Options
    Just want know if they icrease difficulty? Cause now at the 7 stage i have to face vs 7* star team etc ( exemple: Poe/leia/qgj/fotp etc and I can kill 1 2 or 3 team like that but can't finish a single gw (ok I am lvl 69 but it's not fair)
  • Options
    Natok205 wrote: »
    Low star Rey? Possibly a chrome pull.

I thought she unlocks at 80 shards which is 4 stars?

I have been retreating a lot more than usual and wonder if that has anything to do with the system changing.
  • Options
    Those are obviously AI generated teams. 3* rey, random generic names, and no player would have those characters at lvl 69 and still item lvl 1-2 lol.
  • Options
    All that says is the people on your server group will hate meeting you.

But probably suicide squad.

The small fish will hate fighting your team ;)
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    It's impossible to get a 3* Rey or Anakin. Those are AI teams.
  • Options
    How can i send picture with iPhone to this forum ?
  • Options
    Galette wrote: »
    Just want know if they icrease difficulty? Cause now at the 7 stage i have to face vs 7* star team etc ( exemple: Poe/leia/qgj/fotp etc and I can kill 1 2 or 3 team like that but can't finish a single gw (ok I am lvl 69 but it's not fair)

What's fair to you? it's 12 battles with no ability cooldown refresh. tough situations are expected
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I am sorry you are having trouble with the GW. The best advice I can give is just to finish it as far as you can each day.
    There are strategy guides here that might help you.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/guides

• Options
    Wish I'd get opponents like that, instead, I get these....

2helchz.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I am sorry you are having trouble with the GW. The best advice I can give is just to finish it as far as you can each day.
    There are strategy guides here that might help you.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/guides

Don't really have difficulty ( how can i send screen shoot here ?).
    I don't find the true Word for explain... ( i am not english)
  • Options
    i've found GW to be a lot easier the past few days, maybe its just me

my advice is to not spend a huge amount of time retreating, just do your best and get as far as you can, then when you cant get any further just call it a day and try again tomorrow

to me it seems like it gets easier if you dont complete it fully every day
  • Options
    For me it was the opposite. Suddenly I'm seeing low 50s teams. I can walk through with ewoks and royal guard
  • Options
    So the last few days I have noticed something about Galactic Wars and the teams I face. For starters I am a rank #1 player with teams over 28k+. I wish I had images to share of the earlier teams, but I do not today. After grinding through and having to reset 10+ times on different battles to get my RNG correct. I eventually end up facing teams like this.

The two battles before this were also like that. This has also happened the last few days I have been playing.

Screenshot_2016_02_05_09_44_17.png

I have one hypothesis...that you need to let team members die and die a lot. Send all fodder and B-teams to death on last battles. Let the AI-matchmaker know your arr struggling.

Whenever I focus to much on using an A-team perfectly and keeping everyone alive, I suffer. Also, higher ranks bump up difficulty. So the match making adjusts to present you what it thinks is a real challenge - and you need to signal strugling as much as you can.