Game Update 1/17/2017 *MEGATHREAD*

Replies

• Options
    Who guess DeathTrooper will be Cantina and Krennic will be Tournament, Shard Shop, OR return of the Aurodium Data Pack? ;)

Doubt Krennic would be tournament and/or return from an Aurodium. Shard shop or getting him 7* from the event sounds the most likely.
  • Options
    "Recently, we’ve been focusing on Rebels and light side characters. This February, things are changing. Get ready for the dark side." I hope this means that there is a chance for a General Grievous rework! Or just some really good droid zetas so we can kill those meatbags with renewed vigor!
  • Options
    I LOVE the comment that the Dark Side is coming! Die Rebel Scum! >:)
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like quantity has changed also. Just saw 8 Baze shards for 650 crystals. Nice.
  • Options
    Rizn wrote: »
    Looks like quantity has changed also. Just saw 8 Baze shards for 650 crystals. Nice.

Nice until you realize they increased the price?
  • Regul4rjohn
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ugnaught, Resistance, or Ewok characters needed. Another event that I have no characters ready for . Oh and only a week away, plenty of warning there. Thanks EA

(Please refrain from using foul language in the forums. Thanks!)
  • Austin09370
    850 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Awesome update! Now to save crystals for Shoretrooper or not. He comes in an 8 shard pack for 640 crystals.

You've seen this 8 for 640? We've seen 4 for 320.

Yes, I have, firsthand. It's currently displaying for me.

http://imgur.com/a/SiaHD
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Dark side focus, new Empire toons we've been asking for, no tournaments, new event type, Shore into shipments. Great update!!
  • Options
    about flipping time! jeesus!
  • Options
    Nice. But you know what would be even nicer ? A rework on Trash Windu and Wet Napkin Ren
  • Options
    I can't play the events anyway. My game constantly shuts down when I start a battle
  • Options
    We need some love for the Bounty Hunters!!!
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    While it's nice to finally be able to farm shore, why couldn't they throw him in the shard shop like they did baze? Krennic and deathtrooper better have some op synergy like the rebels do and not just a couple more junk empire toons like snowpooper
  • Options
    Ugnaught, Resistance, or Ewok characters needed. Another event that I have no characters ready for . Oh and only a week away, plenty of warning there. Thanks EA

Ground War is coming in Feb, after the next run of Forest Moon. Resistance and Ewoks are all rather farmable. If you don't have the units to participate this time, you will know what you need in the future if you want to.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    Why can't you just add Rebel Luke? Why one of the main characters like him is not availble yet? So tired of seeing him with a rifle.
  • DrD
    91 posts Member
    Options
    This February, things are changing. Get ready for the dark side.

I wonder if any consideration was given to the fact that February is black history month (in the U.S. at least). Genius or PC oversight?
  • StarSon
    7460 posts Member
    Options
    DrD wrote: »

I wonder if any consideration was given to the fact that February is black history month (in the U.S. at least). Genius or PC oversight?

Or overly PC gamer thinking everything has to have multiple meanings?
  • Options
    DrD wrote: »

Haha, I just realized that before reading this :joy:
  • YellowCatHat
    63 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Thanks for the update. Though in a minority, I hope tournaments come back sooner than later, albeit with an update to the reward curve and a total shut down of cheating (one can dream).
    Post edited by YellowCatHat on
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

Edit: turns out I forgot what month it is...
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    While it's nice to finally be able to farm shore, why couldn't they throw him in the shard shop like they did baze? Krennic and deathtrooper better have some op synergy like the rebels do and not just a couple more junk empire toons like snowpooper

Didn't read this thread?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/87448/enough-with-the-aoe/p1

Snowpooper is overpowered!
  • Options
    It is nice to have all the rancor raid gear in shipments at the same time. I hope that it stays this way.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    MYxxk.gif

Sweet! Looking forward to running a 3-or-4*-modded -and-geared-out-of-its-mind Shoretrooper with Krennic and Deathtrooper in the short future.
  • Options
    Is shore viable at 3*? I would think so with the right gear, and now I can finally get him. Would it be worth it spending the crystals to get from 3-4* as around 50 arena rank? Or is that simply too many crystals to be with it
  • Options
    I can finally use my murder bears again! Now pleeease put out a fifth member of team fuzzy. @CG_CapGaSP
    Ooba hutar.
  • Options
    Peter2291 wrote: »
    Why can't you just add Rebel Luke? Why one of the main characters like him is not availble yet? So tired of seeing him with a rifle.

As well as Padme Amidala and Rebel Chewbacca
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    I can finally use my murder bears again! Now pleeease put out a fifth member of team fuzzy. @CG_CapGaSP

3/4 have problems with abilities depending where you use them. Can't imagine what a 5th would have.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

(Please refrain from using foul language in the forums. Thanks!)

Wait you don't have ugnaught, how have you been surviving....
  • Options
    Just wanna say I **** love the devs. FINALLY KRENNIC AND DEATHTROOPER! Not to mention farmable ST and Baze malbus. The new partner system which will open SOOOOOO many opportunities. Devs; you know how to treat a girl. Much love ❤️
  • Options
    What's the partner system?