Game Update 1/17/2017 *MEGATHREAD*

Replies

• ApocLFC
    94 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Some of these are in shipments already. Do this mean other shipments? Anyone refresh to check?

See Shore for 320 crystals now
  • Options
    Lets hope General Grevious gets that much needed buff soon.
  • Options
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    Yes! Krennic and DT aren't from tournaments! Thanks a ton for the GK fix too!

Although we don't know how many shards we can get from the event and then what happens after that.. perhaps at least one gets put into a cantina node?

Idk, but them not being from tournament is what I'm happy about!
  • Options
    ****, they added Shoretrooper to shipments! Wow, gonna see a bunch of Shoretroopers soon, I guess.
  • Options
    Xuichichi wrote: »
    Personally super excited for Krennic and Deathtrooper. I know I'm the only one since literally no one else has ever asked for them :D

I wanted them more than the new rebels tbh. You're not alone.
  • Options
    Good good. Gimme more
  • Options
    Now time to start saving crystals for Shore!
  • Options
    Personally super excited for Krennic and Deathtrooper. I know I'm the only one since literally no one else has ever asked for them :D

Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek ;)
  • Options
    Some of the characters listed there are already in shipment e.g. Baze Malbuz

• Options
    What is forced ally tech??? For us people who never sniffed K2
  • Options
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    Yes! Krennic and DT aren't from tournaments! Thanks a ton for the GK fix too!

Although we don't know how many shards we can get from the event and then what happens after that.. perhaps at least one gets put into a cantina node?

Idk, but them not being from tournament is what I'm happy about!

I'm certainly happy about that too. I never want to see another tournament ever again!
  • Options
    It strikes me as curious characters are listed who were already there previously. Does that mean they have now fallen into the cheaper crystal category? Anyone happen to know?
  • Options
    Thank you for the update.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    djvita wrote: »
    refreshed shipments and baze showed up in the middle

Baze was already there. That is where I got him.
  • Options

Pretty sure it was tongue in cheek ;)

I know it is, I'm just saying Rebels suck.
  • Options
    Spardog713 wrote: »
    What is forced ally tech??? For us people who never sniffed K2

So when you fought in the K2 event, you were forced to borrow a K2 as an ally, so you had a chance to see what he looked like.
  • Options
    Good to hear they are balancing the Dark Side. Not nearly enough Empire toons atm, and the rebel roster is insane
  • Options
    Any of us have an idea of when the event starts?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ApocLFC wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Some of these are in shipments already. Do this mean other shipments? Anyone refresh to check?

See Shore for 320 crystals now

Yes but he want there. I'm wondering if the ones that were there are accessible from other stores or just not limited to the upper left spot.
  • Options
    Fingers crossed for krennic and death trooper to be the most OP ever.
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Awesome update! Now to save crystals for Shoretrooper or not. He comes in an 8 shard pack for 640 crystals.

You've seen this 8 for 640? We've seen 4 for 320.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Any of us have an idea of when the event starts?

No, but more details will be released next Wednesday and it's likely apart of Dark Side February
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    djvita wrote: »
    refreshed shipments and baze showed up in the middle

Baze was already there. That is where I got him.

But now he's not limited to the upper right spot :smiley: ...it's so exciting
  • Options
    If you already have a Shoretrooper unlocked at 4*, it will only cost just under $150 for the last 3 stars. Thank you team!
  • Options
    THANK YOU! VERY! MUCH! LET THE HATE FLOW devs, let the hate flow while you prepare those tasty dark side abilities. >:)>:)>:)
    My favorite characters Empire - Sith
  • Options
    Who guess DeathTrooper will be Cantina and Krennic will be Tournament, Shard Shop, OR return of the Aurodium Data Pack? ;)
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon What do you mean about shipments? Two of those gear pieces were there already. Are all pit pieces there? And what about the characters? Several were in the 320 spots already. Can you elaborate please?
  • Options
    So they loaded an event that starts next week today?

But the bugs fix and equipment swap was cool.
  • Options
    Yes the dark side is now truly rising!
    F2P - lvl 85 - July Shard - Primary Force Guild Force a Fide Guild - https://swgoh.gg/u/cesium/
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Mvnson wrote: »
    If you already have a Shoretrooper unlocked at 4*, it will only cost just under $150 for the last 3 stars. Thank you team!

It could cost you nothing if you farmed it slowly from free crystals.