General grievous re work!

Grievous , I've had him a while now tried various mods and other teams with him but nothing just seems to work he's at 85 7star gear level 11 I just wish he'd pack a bit more of a punch or was just a little bit faster does anyone agree?

Replies

• Options
    Just wait until he gets his TWO zeta abilities, very well could make him awesome.
  • Options
    I hope so! Or else everyone's time and money they've spend getting him will be such a waste!
  • Options
    I vote he gets enraged, like the Raid. But he needs to survive X number of turns to get there. Each character death removes 1 from the countdown timer. Grievous taunts would even help kill off your droids. Hope JE brings them back.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    If they do rework him I'd like to see a Separatist leader ability and MagnaGuard synergy.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    I was thinking

Furious assault. Maybe have a 20% chance to attack again or do double damage to Jedi

Grievous wounds. Sort of the same but maybe inflict damage over time buffs or speed down

Sinister laugh. For each enemy affected grievous gains 20% tm and resets his cool down by 1

Daunting presence. I think is ok

Tactical retreat. Kinda the same as royal gaurd but only to grievous if he falls below 50% the Allie with the most health taunts and gains 100%tm grievous also gains evasion up for 2 turns. After reading all he does a lot of fleeing

What do you think?
  • Options
    With how easy it is for many characters to stack their crit chance north 50% (some can come close to or eclipse 100%) I dont know that Daunting presence is really ever going to be an effective leader ability. I would rather see them rework it in some way to go along the lines of granting allies crit immunity (ala GK). Along with that I think it should also have some form of TM manipulation, whether offensive or defensive, to make his leader ability more competitive with the undisputed best droid leader, HK. Something along the lines off...

Daunting Presence: Whenever a droid or seperatist ally gains a buff, grant them crit immunity for 1 turn. Whenever a droid or seperatist ally gains a debuff, grant them 25% turn meter. All droid and seperatist allies gain each of these at the beginning of each encounter.

Tactical retreat: In addition that ally gains Defense Up for 1 turn and will always be Magna Guard if available.

• Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If they would just give him the same skill set as the AAT raid (granted maybe not as fast or potent) he'd be amazing