Bounty Hunter's Resolve - Something is wrong

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Do another battle, see what happens and if his BHR works properly then you just missed something. Maybe he died twice and you only saw the last kill.

Exactly my thoughts. And if it does happen then open a ticket because that's a pretty big bug. Also look at what level your Hunter's Resolve is, if it's not max you don't get much health back and against a Vader zeta he revives with the dots from what I remember and may have just died right away.

This...ive managed this a few times in gw... not in arena tho...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Just had back to back arena matches where something went wrong with Bounty Hunter's Resolve.
    1st match - BHR was debuffed by opponent's B2
    2nd match - Boba did not revive despite having BHR buff when he died

Anyone else running into problems? Am I missing something?

if you say debuffed by b2, you mean dispelled?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    leef wrote: »
    Just had back to back arena matches where something went wrong with Bounty Hunter's Resolve.

Honestly, I would start recording your matches and post one when it happens so we can see. Then you can tag somebody from EA to take a look. It just seems odd that that this would happens, seems like something else is going on.
  • Options

Honestly, I would start recording your matches and post one when it happens so we can see. Then you can tag somebody from EA to take a look. It just seems odd that that this would happens, seems like something else is going on.
    Yes, dispelled. I don't think you can record matches on iOS or can you?
  • Options

Yes, dispelled. I don't think you can record matches on iOS or can you?

Don't know, I use a real OS. :P kidding... See if you have somebody else's phone that you can hold over and record. I need to see it; I have a lot of arena time with Boba since the update and there's a ton of B2 in my top-10, so it's hard to believe that's it's not something else.