Improve Luke Skywalker (Synergy Ideas)

I would be great to have some reason to use Luke Skywalker with his friends from A New Hope. As it is, Leia and St. Han have more synergy with Ackbar than with Luke. I know the rebel faction has received a lot of attention lately so rather than a bunch of reworks, maybe just some tweaks to Luke's unique to add synergy to them in particular.
Draw a Bead could be renamed something like, The Hero's Journey and have synergies sprinkled in as the ability is leveled up.
  • Level 1 - Improved Potency (25%) when Old Ben is present. Additionally, Luke gains Retribution for 3 turns plus Improved Accuracy for the remainder of the match if Old Ben is defeated.
  • Level 3 - Improved Speed (20%) when Princess Leia is present and gains Critical Avoidance when Leia is Stealthed.
  • Level 4 - Improved Accuracy (20%) when Han Solo is present and gains Turn Meter gain whenever Solo Attacks.
  • Level 6 - Gains Turn Meter when Biggs Darklighter is critically hit or dodges an attack.
I know this team would still be lacking but I think it could be fun even if only to have Luke with one or two of his friends. Or you know, to use him at all.
314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease

Replies