Qui-Gonn team synergies

Replies

• Options
    @Xeox

You are the first person I've seen from my server on here. I battle you regularly JediTony67 is my squad name. You have a good team
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    I see a lot of people bragging how they #1 on their server with 50's chars. The top players on my server are 66-68 with 25000+ power. The teams I see above wouldn't make it to the top 100 on my server.

Anyone know how many servers/shards there are?

They need to allow time each month for all the #1s to play each other for a sweet bonus and grand champion title.
  • Options
    The server we are on is pretty new. I havnt seen anyone over Lvl 60 yet. Once it gets a bit older things will change in sure .

To the OP- I have a 7* Kit and he seems rather weak to me , even geared up. I'd just test out a few combinations of your jedis and see what works best. I run Lumi, Leia and QGJ a lot and I like them together. Never starred up Ayala but she seems to be one of the top jedis
  • Xeox
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Tony167 wrote: »
    @Xeox

You are the first person I've seen from my server on here. I battle you regularly JediTony67 is my squad name. You have a good team

@Tony167

Your team is a good challenge for me each day

I'm thinking your a different time zone so we done compete for #1 each day in arena (I'm MST or 2h14m from now)

I was trying to keep on your level but I'm 4 levels behind now as I'm saving my winnings for cantina refills when I get to 69 to farm barriss to 7

I borrow your Sid all the time when I need for dark side battles as he's 400 power more then mine and you leia is insane

Only bugger is a player who is 10k power vs your 22k and my 19.5k who takes 1st every day, doesn't affect me cause his reset is 4 hours after mine, but he's screwing someone daily
  • Options
    Yup you are no doubt the best team I play daily. I think I know exactly who you're talking about. Gotta be PDemon
    I'm on central time, ends in about an hour for me. Makes sense why you always take over #1 after mine resets..lol

I've used your guys multiple times as well. You got a good group of toons!

Good luck!

• Options
    @tony167

Question, how does my team fair on defense, are they soft as hell without a great AI

I know vs yours I can't play around and have to take out each toon in a proper order it I'm done

Vs anyone else in the server I decide to attack the worst order just to make the match a little longer for fun but it's most 20-30 second 1-2 turns for each toon
  • Options
    Xeox, QGJ as your leader in arena does not give you the first turn as leader skills involving speed does not apply on the first turn.
  • Options
    @Xeox

Actually the AI does pretty good on defense for you , most of the time. When I put Rey and FOTP in my squad they seem to let me take out of few of your toons very quickly tho.
  • Options
    Xeox, QGJ as your leader in arena does not give you the first turn as leader skills involving speed does not apply on the first turn.

Actually it seems to

In 3 of 4 matches i went second to GS or Sid, but not third or fourth.
    in one match i went first,

this was vs a Leia, Sid, QGJ, GS and Lumi of @Tony167

He is level 60 and his sid is 7* gear 7 and 4555 abilities i think ( i have borrowed him today)
    Im going out on a limb to say all his toons are close to that

First time i ever lost a Arena match, took me 3 tries to get to first place too, was actually fun trying to get a strat to work on him.

QGJ is squishy though, bad news for mine as well

My Aayla needs some stars but i dont want to chrom her anymore, hoping for news tomorrow about her moving to rewards somewhere

Great team @Tony167 btw

• Options
    So before they released Jinn as a farmable, I was working on getting Daka for my GW team. Now I am torn. Should I concentrate on getting her, or switch t QGJ?
  • Options
    Hi can some please post a pic of the purple mats needed for QGJ at gear VIII, so i can start farming them for when i lvl him higher. Thanks
  • Mandofreshness
    50 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    What team are you running right now??
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Arena?

Rank 71

7* Sid
    6* Kylo
    6* Hk
    5* Lumi
    6* JC

Struggling in GW with this team. F2P so don't have a deep bench
  • Options
    For GW I complete it every time with
    Phasma lead
    Sid
    Lumi
    Poe
    JC
    But my character aren't as high stared cause they are all only 5*( Lumi will be 6* tomorrow !!!)
    I am however lvl 57 and my squad has 15500 power
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That's not near as powerful as my team. Only difference is phasma and poe. Then again, you are probably facing much, much easier opponents.
  • Options
    Yes, I could also use this info....however, seeing as though how upset the big spenders are, i doubt they give us this info.
    Understandably upset.
  • Options
    What do you think ?

With the increased speed on Jedi which are essential healer in GW, team can now be benefited from more frequent (and reduced cooldown) heal and this advantage becomes so significant in lvl 65 vs 65 battle
  • Options
    It only applies to Jedi for now (who are slow).
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    No. GW is essentially 12 straight arena matches with no cd or hp resets. As a result you'll face a ton of Sid/Dooku teams and additional Jedi, especially your DPS, are a liability.
  • Options
    yep sid is bad for Jedi but it is also interesting to make Jedi attacking more frequently
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Not enough to make it worth it. Especially considering it's not uncommon for Sid to evade 4+ attacks in a row; or for Dooku to double stun with lightning; or for Dooku to stun and/or ability block with his basic.
  • Options
    Xeox wrote: »
    Hey

My team is

QGJ 7* gear VII
    Ahsoka 7* gear VII & 3/6
    Lumi 7* gear VII & 3/6
    Ayala 5* gear VII & 3/6
    Barriss 4* gear VII & 4/6

All are 5 abilities (all abilities except leader skill which only QGJ is 5' rest are 3)

All level 55

GW was to easy for them so I have my dark side team now to one shot GW for some challenge

Arena I take 1st every day for three weeks even thou we have one payer who at 10k power and a team I can clear in 5 Attacks takes from me and three more thtat have 2k more power then me at 19400

Clear all light side battles with ease on hard soon as they open up

QGJ speed boost gives me first turn on 4/5 of the toons (Ahsoka is slower then rest)
    Vs Poe teams even if Poe goes first I don't care they live long enough to heal and take out poe's taunt then one attcker
    Lumi and Ahsoka crit for 5k each on special, 3.2k non crit
    Lumi and Ahsoka normal attack is 2200 non and 3300 crit
    Jin's attacks are 2000-4500 and you can use assist attack every second turn
    Barriss' heal thru immunity is crucial vs Sid
    Ahsoka heals self every second main attack and her special is about 30%
    Aayla's counter is great(bugged with the stun go itching on the counter)
    Aayla has 100% on crib stun (can be resisted) and self heal every 3rd

I know you don't have them all but great synergy, Ahsoka's downfall is speed but I like the character so she stays in

Some will say Sid, maul and Dooku are threats, but they don't bother me. Maul dies from two attacks at most, dooku the same thing, Sid's dodge sucks but it's not that bad, if you can just leave him to last, once dodging while stunned and aaylas stun counter is fixed he won't even register as a threat

You have all but Ahsoka and that's a personal choice for me, but the speed from QGJ is far better than Ima counter, counter doesn't work on current matches it's all about speed and dmg

Old Ben everyone leaves till last but his rebuff is nice

Kit's dmg isn't great and aoe with Kyle and dooku sucks

Anikin I have. Owworwed a few times, never liked him, but not to many are great geared

Have fun

I have Ashoka she's just low star and level 4* lv 40 gear 3
    So is she worth the investment over my current toons?
  • Options
    Xeox wrote: »
    Hey

My team is

QGJ 7* gear VII
    Ahsoka 7* gear VII & 3/6
    Lumi 7* gear VII & 3/6
    Ayala 5* gear VII & 3/6
    Barriss 4* gear VII & 4/6

All are 5 abilities (all abilities except leader skill which only QGJ is 5' rest are 3)

All level 55

GW was to easy for them so I have my dark side team now to one shot GW for some challenge

Arena I take 1st every day for three weeks even thou we have one payer who at 10k power and a team I can clear in 5 Attacks takes from me and three more thtat have 2k more power then me at 19400

Clear all light side battles with ease on hard soon as they open up

QGJ speed boost gives me first turn on 4/5 of the toons (Ahsoka is slower then rest)
    Vs Poe teams even if Poe goes first I don't care they live long enough to heal and take out poe's taunt then one attcker
    Lumi and Ahsoka crit for 5k each on special, 3.2k non crit
    Lumi and Ahsoka normal attack is 2200 non and 3300 crit
    Jin's attacks are 2000-4500 and you can use assist attack every second turn
    Barriss' heal thru immunity is crucial vs Sid
    Ahsoka heals self every second main attack and her special is about 30%
    Aayla's counter is great(bugged with the stun go itching on the counter)
    Aayla has 100% on crib stun (can be resisted) and self heal every 3rd

I know you don't have them all but great synergy, Ahsoka's downfall is speed but I like the character so she stays in

Some will say Sid, maul and Dooku are threats, but they don't bother me. Maul dies from two attacks at most, dooku the same thing, Sid's dodge sucks but it's not that bad, if you can just leave him to last, once dodging while stunned and aaylas stun counter is fixed he won't even register as a threat

You have all but Ahsoka and that's a personal choice for me, but the speed from QGJ is far better than Ima counter, counter doesn't work on current matches it's all about speed and dmg

Old Ben everyone leaves till last but his rebuff is nice

Kit's dmg isn't great and aoe with Kyle and dooku sucks

Anikin I have. Owworwed a few times, never liked him, but not to many are great geared

Have fun

Bro u have obi wan ur straight
  • Xeox
    68 posts Member
    Options

I use and geared Ahsoka only cause I like the characters

She is broken crit wise (known bug she cries lows percentage for her crit rate) and her team heal cannot be counted on due to I've seen it 6 times in a row and then nothing for 14 times, chaos huh

She does hit hard but not as hard as Luke, Leia for example

Old Ben is good, never liked the character of him so I won't use him, I do have a 7* old Ben. Don't count on his unique skill as people know it super powers your squad when he dies so he is usually left to last, but you can use that to your advantage by throwing him at counter toons and not worrying about healing him if he is low. Players won't AOE a low health old Ben because they do not want to buff the rest of your toons
  • Options
    since you're a F2P, I reccommend to finish Daka then focus on Jinn. IMO, Jinn's shards release at the cantina it's just a pseudo-nerf for the Poe issue. BUt then again, it's your call.
  • Options
    Bro I have Daka and she is useless, her revive is cool but it rarely works for me, guess I have bad luck.
    I am level 65 and stay in the 200-500 bracket
    I have around 20,000 power in arena
    I beat it for the first time today with
    Sid
    Lumi
    JC
    Ig86
    I used poggle untill battle 6 which was when he died, then i used daka, she died in battle 7 and then fives lasted me untill i finished it

sid is 7* lumi 6* jc 5* ig86 and poggle 4* fives 4*

Once i get qui gon he will be my leader instead of lumi, and hope it will be much easier to beat

• Options
    how far do you get with that team? is your gear purple? *imo I think its luck at the end ive completed it many times but sometimes you get teams you just can not beat.
  • Options
    Yah I see that happen a lot when I use Ben so that's why I'm leaning more towards using my 6* kit fitso who's got 3106 power so he adds some hit to my squad over Ahsoka
  • Options
    Arena?

Rank 71

7* Sid
    6* Kylo
    6* Hk
    5* Lumi
    6* JC

Struggling in GW with this team. F2P so don't have a deep bench

My current A team is
    7* Sid
    7* Lumi
    6* JC
    5* Daka
    4* Dooku

Power > 23300

Not sure how well HK plays in a non Droid, non lead role. I think 3 healers works best in GW.

I finish pretty much every day and that team usually gets me to the last 3 rounds. Usually Dooku or Daka go down first due to weak star.
  • Options
    how far do you get with that team? is your gear purple? *imo I think its luck at the end ive completed it many times but sometimes you get teams you just can not beat.

I usually make it to 10 max. My gear is all purple. Much of it level 8