Looking for shardmates: Berndt,Fluffhead,Robbstar,kouros,Scary Terry,NSCJediMaster,Tigore,The Kaiser

Replies

• Options
    5pm EST. What's your payout Umakoth?
  • Options
    5 central. So I'm an hour after you. I'll make sure to leave you alone before your payout. What other guilds have you been in? There was a Jon snow in one I used to be in.
  • Options
    I was in First Order of Lobots, and Lonestars before that one. I dont remember an Umakoth.
  • Options
    Yeah, lonestars was the first guild I was in. My name would have been jmarter.
  • Options
    Haha old guild mates. What do you know...
  • Options
    Umakoth just out of interest. csn robbstar beat your team?
  • Options
    Not sure. Probably tougher for em since their not using a tank. A tip for using Rex lead- try not to take on other Rex leads. Those battles are a mess.
  • Options
    How Rex lead with GK? Crit immunity must slow you down some.
  • Options
    Lol, that was my second guild. We have come a long way from Lone stars. Did you also leave after the top 5 exodus for the hAAT?
  • Options
    If I remember right I left before AAT came out. The leader was trying to get people to sit out rancor raids and I figured the guild was a dead end, all everybody did was argue. Seem I was right.
  • Options
    Luckily fluff is a notorious 1st placer so don't really have to fight Rex. Usually pick empire as it's easier. Their tfp always opens first with AOE and feeds me all the turn meter I need. So after goes Rex, then GK and when they try to do the other AOE, my whole team retaliates. Beautiful really lol But if I do, for example Berndt has the same payout as me.. I take in B2 and its a cakewalk. Plus that crit immunity from GK helps so much against rebels.
  • Options
    The only problem is opposing B2 as for any Rex team.
  • Options
    Retribution on palp is amazing. After first round of attacks whole team is shocked lol
  • Options
    Just fought robbstars maxed nihi and had no trouble.
  • Options
    Wow I didn't even see that he changed his team around.
  • Options
    Umakoth, are you on Line? If you are add me 'Jon Snow'
  • Options
    Tried adding you but it said "no user found". My line is umakoth you can try adding me.
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    @The_Garbage_Will_Do @Pecccina
    Hey guys,
    I'm glad I looked one on the forums. Like one of you said, I enjoy battling your teams.

Honestly, I remember scoping out both of your teams, in the top ten, months ago... I was, literally, preparing to fight you. Haha good times.

Anyways, I hope I given you an interesting team to fight.

See you on the battlefield, cheers.
  • Options
    @BrillO
    Hey man!
    When is your payout??
    Also if you want to join us on Line add me 'ronsn0w'
    Or Discord #6475
  • Options
    @BrillO hello mate. Nice to see that forum is working. Yes, having fun indeed. As Snow said come and join us on line or discord, would be nice to discuss strategies and stuff. Definitely great team you have there. Hopefully soon you'll have your Phasma gear 11 and Zeta;)
  • Options
    First Order alert!!
    Glad that we are seeing variety of teams rather than the zaul domination on some of the shards
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    My payout is now at 6pst. I didn't realize there were different payouts... but it makes perfect sense. I used to just run through any extra attempts after my payout for practice, but I'll stop that.

I'll link up with you guys on discord later today, we can map out our plan to take over EA haha.
    Pecccina wrote: »
    . Hopefully soon you'll have your Phasma gear 11 and Zeta;)

I'm like 5 zetas away from Zylo(so set you guns to stun;).
    Phazma looks fun but mine isn't arena ready, and I'm just not sure she'll be able to replace my rex. I know a full order FO squad with zetas can be insane, but I'm a long way from that. Rex is just so perfect for a hybrid team.

aaaand omg I just realized you have a zeta kylo haha gosh darn you!
    ...let's see how he does on defense, brb.
    Hmm, Idk if he used outrage even once... which is a little disappointing tbh. I guess I was focusing on countering him(ability blocking, stunning, not using aoe, and using boba's execute). I probably shouldn't have had such high hopes with the AI.
  • Options
    Great!!
    I was wonderin since you hit usually around EST which is my payout and sometimes later. We will take over the EA!!
    May the force be with us
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    @R0n_Sn0w
    Hey, what's your discord tag/name? I'm trying a bunch of combinations, and can't find you.
  • Options
    Jøn Snøw
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Options
    R0n_Sn0w wrote: »
    Jøn Snøw

Hmmm I still can't find you. Wanna try to look me up?
    BrillO #7661

What little I've used discord I've been disappointed, should I just grab line?
  • Options
    Sent you a request!
  • BrillO
    320 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Check it out, on 12/31 I posted on a random thread about what our leader board looked like. Crazy how a couple of months change so much.
    Lando has disappeared.
    Only Tigore and one other wiggs lead(a lot more in to 50).
    No one uses boba or hk as a leader in the top 20(only 3 each in the top 50).
    We went from my Rex, to 8 Rex leads in the top 20!
    7 EPs, 4 Zaders, and only 1 Zaul besides our boy fluffhead in the to 50.
    A couple jedi teams in the top 50.
    Interesting changes in almost three full months.
    BrillO wrote: »
    Is your leader board still full of Rex leads? Or have a lot of people switched or what?

I'm super curious about the teams and mods they use. I run a rex lead... but I'm the only Rex lead in the top 50 of my shard. The top 25 are all wiggs, lando, boba, ep and 2 droid teams. 26-50 is the same with more droids and a few jedi/teebo outliers.
  • Berndt
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Maldo, Jon, Brillo,
    nice to see you here ☺️
  • Robbstar
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Archrival Berndt, hi! :#