Team Instinct's "Borrow-a-Maxed-Hero" Program

Replies

• Options
    Please, I need help with light side 9B. Ally code is 864-125-685. My LS team is Ackbar, ST Han, Anakin, Lando, and Lumi or QGJ. I could use a GK or Wedge. A Barriss zeta or QGJ zeta would work as well. Thank you guys!
  • Options
    @Slax

Baze is in the house, ally request sent.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @Natsu5 @StarSon @ThatOneOwl

PMd you with an ally for GK.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @GMoffTarkin

Baze request on its way to you.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Ally code : 485-513-535

I need help for LS 9B.. my teams are lando, biggs, wedges, sth, qgj/bobba.. all are maxed out and g11.. but i can't last till tier 3.. please advice and help me here +_+
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I'd pop in a request for Jyn using the link on Page 1, I'll see about sending you a GK as well.

Xio
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Please, I need help with light side 9B. Ally code is 864-125-685. My LS team is Ackbar, ST Han, Anakin, Lando, and Lumi or QGJ. I could use a GK or Wedge. A Barriss zeta or QGJ zeta would work as well. Thank you guys!

Can you pop in the request using the form (Page 1), and I'll get you the GK.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @chefa33

PMd you an ally code for a 7* Jyn.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Krace wrote: »
    Need help with LS Hard Battles 9-A and 9-B

Ally Code: 814-421-119

Looking for another Jedi like Barriss Zeta or General Kenobi.

SWGoH.gg profile link: https://swgoh.gg/u/krace/

Out of curiosity, was just wondering how far you all are on requests? I'm on page 8 and was just seeing where the queue is. I shall try and be patient.

Thanks in advance for any reply.
  • Options
    @Xioborg

That GK killed it in those hard battles, thanks so much!
  • Options

Need help with LS Hard Battles 9-A and 9-B

Ally Code: 814-421-119

Looking for another Jedi like Barriss Zeta or General Kenobi.

SWGoH.gg profile link: https://swgoh.gg/u/krace/

Out of curiosity, was just wondering how far you all are on requests? I'm on page 8 and was just seeing where the queue is. I shall try and be patient.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Sorry. We switched across to the online form so we could track via a spreadsheet. Couple of forum requests may have been missed. I've just sent you a Zarriss and I will PM you a GK.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Hello,

i used the form to request a ZMaul for Dark Side 9B a bunch of days ago and was woundering how far down the line i was :)

tks again for the program
  • Options
    Hello,
    I'm still struggeling with 9B LS Hardmode. Since the last time, I got my Team up to Gear XI and would truly appreciate help.
    Could you please lend me a GK?
    My Ally Code is: 612-372-796

Thanks and great program!
  • Options
    @HeadDetective

Baze is back in as ally for you, your already still an ally.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @Ellwine @PrimeDevastator @ddpf @Cesium

PMd you an ally code of a GK.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Sgc8647 wrote: »
    Hello,

i used the form to request a ZMaul for Dark Side 9B a bunch of days ago and was woundering how far down the line i was :)

Sorry I was running Zader for someone, Zaul is in there now and I've added you.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @Chocolate

PMd you an ally code for a GK.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Hello,
    I'm still struggeling with 9B LS Hardmode. Since the last time, I got my Team up to Gear XI and would truly appreciate help.
    Could you please lend me a GK?
    My Ally Code is: 612-372-796

Thanks and great program!

PMd you an ally code for a GK.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @ddpf I just sent you an ally request with a maxed General Kenobi as lead. I'd try some combination of Wiggs, QGJ, Anakin and either Lando or Luminara. Alternatively, use Old Ben as lead and just rely on favorable RNG to beat it. Honestly, it is going to be a difficult battle for you.
  • Options
    @Cesium I just sent you an ally request with a maxed General Kenobi. Looking at your available characters it is going to be a difficult task to beat this. Honestly, I doubt you will be able to 3* it. Still, you might be able to beat it with Wiggs, Lando, QGJ & ST Han. You want to have as many abilities off CD when you enter the 3rd battle, which is going to be tough. You'll almost certainly lose ST Han, but you might be able to squeak out a victory.
  • Options
    @Ellwine I just sent you an Ally request with a maxed General Kenobi as lead. Looking over your available toons, I think it is going to be a tough battle. I'd recommend trying a QGJ lead with Barriss, Fives, Ahsoka. For the 5th, try either Mace or Jedi Consular. Under a General Kenobi lead all heals will cause all allies at full health to attack so both Ahsoka's special, Barriss's and JC's heal should cause all allies to attack. Fives's special will also cause him to taunt. Good luck!
  • Options
    @PrimeDevastator I just sent you an ally request with a maxed General Kenobi. However, I wanted to let you know I looked over your squad, and it is going to be effectively impossible to beat (let alone 3*) this battle. Try going all Rebels Wiggs, Leia, Lando & Ackbar. You might have better luck with a maxed Jyn as an ally. Let me know how it goes. My Jyn is only G10 so I'd probably refer you to another guildie to help.
  • Options
    Xioborg wrote: »
    Hello,

Xio

Tks...
    so i tried going against Dark Side Hard 9-B and even with ZMaul, my 193 speed EP wasn't fast enought to go before those Resistance pilot on the first battle so i lost a lot of protection and failed to kill Rey and Finn on stage 3

Guess i will have to wait until i can get Zader (in a week or so) so that TFP has a chance to go before those RP and remove their TM...
  • Options
    Hello,

Xio

Tks...
    so i tried going against Dark Side Hard 9-B and even with ZMaul, my 193 speed EP wasn't fast enought to go before those Resistance pilot on the first battle so i lost a lot of protection and failed to kill Rey and Finn on stage 3

Guess i will have to wait until i can get Zader (in a week or so) so that TFP has a chance to go before those RP and remove their TM...

You could borrow my Zader, or I have a 230 speed EP, 264 speed Boba or 260 TFP..

Xio
  • Options
    Hello! I requested Old Ben several days ago for light side 9B. Wondering how far down I am on the line. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hello! I requested Old Ben several days ago for light side 9B. Wondering how far down I am on the line. Thanks!

@Ewalken did you send @PlanetOfRedDevil and ally request w/ an Old Ben lead?
  • Options
    oofalong wrote: »

@Ewalken did you send @PlanetOfRedDevil and ally request w/ an Old Ben lead?

@Ewalken My Ally code is 596-438-445. Thanks a lot!
  • Xioborg
    405 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hello,

Xio

Tks...

You could borrow my Zader, or I have a 230 speed EP, 264 speed Boba or 260 TFP..

Zader in as ally now, enjoy :)

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    I actually used the google form to request a zeta Vader for Cantina, but I was able to get through with the help of another person. I actually need a character for the first 2 light side stage 9 battles instead.

My light side team is Clones, so if anyone has a General Kenobi, I think that would be the best choice, though I bet a zeta Barriss would work too.

Ally code: 344-531-435.

Regardless of how things go, thanks a bunch for the thread.

• Options
    LS 9b hard
    ally Code : 478-258-422
    Need a GK