Team Instinct's "Borrow-a-Maxed-Hero" Program

Replies

• Options
    @Stormy

Thank you very much for the help. You and all of your guild were extremely helpful with LS-9a to 9d. Again, big thanks, and I have removed myself from your ally list per the rules.
  • GibbyJr21
    4 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Looking for help on 9B LS

Ally code 696-683-297

I would like to borrow GK if possible. I'm going to run a full Jedi team against it and see how it goes.

https://swgoh.gg/u/snafu/

If you have a better suggestion I'm open for any advice
  • Options

[*] What area and mission do you need help with? (e.g. Light Side 9-B Hard
    I need help with 9A and 9B light side

[*] What is your ally code?
    971-299-918

[*] What specific character or type of character are you looking to borrow? (e.g. Healer, Damage Dealer, Support, etc)
    I am unsure what I need to beat it.

[*] What is your swgoh.gg profile link? (This is used to help us identify the best character for you.)
    https://swgoh.gg/u/seltgar/

Thank you for helping out

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    oofalong wrote: »
    Sorry for the temporary closure of this thread. This thread has been up for less than a week and the response has been overwhelming. I mean literally overwhelming. Our previous thread on this program didn’t break four pages in a month, and we were nearly 30 pages in less than a week! I wasn't prepared for this response.

Going forward if you are in need of help please complete this Google form:

Using this form will help us better manage open request and ensure nothing falls through the cracks. So you know once you submit a request, the broader Team Instinct membership will see it and be able to immediately take action on it. Our Team Instinct volunteers should tag you in this forum thread once an Ally request has been sent.

If you posted prior to this message, I will ensure your request is captured in our new process.

If you have any questions on this please feel free to reply here or PM me. Otherwise, I hope you all quickly 3* LS HM 9-B or whatever is challenging you.

@Seltgar
    @GibbyJr21
  • Options
    I'm sure you guys are backed up, but i wad just curious if my request went through on feb 4th? Davjo le'eau. This is a great idea you guys had, thanks for doing this.
  • joeg007
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    deleted
  • Options
    Is there any kind of order for the help being given? I put a request in back on page #15 and I see people that put in a request very recently jumping ahead. Just trying to figure out how this is being done as I keep holding off on completing the daily challenges and a couple of times, since I normally complete these early in the day, I have lost out on them because I forget that I still have to do them. Please let me know so I can plan this out. Thanks.
  • Options
    @DavjonLeEau

Baze ally invite sent.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @daanschaaf

Baze ally invite sent.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @HeadDetective

Baze ally invite sent.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @TommyFresh

Zader ally invite sent.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @MerlinsCoffee

Baze ally invite sent.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    joeg007 wrote: »
    Is there any kind of order for the help being given? I put a request in back on page #15 and I see people that put in a request very recently jumping ahead. Just trying to figure out how this is being done as I keep holding off on completing the daily challenges and a couple of times, since I normally complete these early in the day, I have lost out on them because I forget that I still have to do them. Please let me know so I can plan this out. Thanks.

@Stormy can you help with a GK for 353-787-365? Pre-online firm request, thanks, Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @Slamfist

Baze ally request sent, sorry for delay I was running Zarriss, switched now.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Xioborg wrote: »

@Stormy can you help with a GK for 353-787-365? Pre-online firm request, thanks, Xio

@joeg007 inv sent for GK ;)
  • Options
    @xoiborg totally thought your request was a guy on my shard that keeps asking for a friend request. Please send again if you can. Thanks so much!
  • Options

Thank you.
  • joeg007
    20 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Does anybody know if playing a challenge between battles still resets the borrow-a-hero timer? Close to 3 starring Light Side 9B and I have not had any luck having the previously borrowed character show up again.
  • Options
    I'm having troubles with 8D ls. Never seen a GK 443812773
  • Options
    Does anybody know if playing a challenge between battles still resets the borrow-a-hero timer? Close to 3 starring Light Side 9B and I have not had any luck having the previously borrowed character show up again.

NVM, I had to wait a little while and my ally came back. :)
  • Options
    I'll take a princess Leia in slave attire and aunt beru in a moomoo.

Thanks.

'ouTdan r
  • Options
    @JandoCalrissian @DarksideSnips

PM'd you both an ally code for someone with a GK loaded up.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @Kingping94 @Aran @Nikpetkun @AegonIII @cyberianbear @Hartecki @Kangoroo_9x @Igorek @FlaccidTrip

I've PMd you an ally ID of someone with Jyn maxed.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    Suave_Joe wrote: »
    I'm having troubles with 8D ls. Never seen a GK 443812773

PMd you with an ally code for GK.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    I'll take a princess Leia in slave attire and aunt beru in a moomoo.

Thanks.

'ouTdan r

Mine is only 5*, and missing some cuffs sorry.

Xio
  • Options
    Slamfist wrote: »
    @xoiborg totally thought your request was a guy on my shard that keeps asking for a friend request. Please send again if you can. Thanks so much!

@Slamfist Re-sent ally request.

Xio

Xio
  • Options
    @DavjonLeEau

Baze ally invite sent.

Xio

Thanks for the baze. He wasnt able to get me through 9b, but he wad great for 9d. Oddly enough, while i was waiting for baze to come back aftet a failed attempt at 9b, i borrowed a level 81 old ben and 3 starred it with no priblem first try. Go figure. Thanks again for this great program you are doing. I removed you as an alley. I may check out my ds situation and hit the request board up again if its still up.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »

Thanks a million Stormy! :) With your GK, I was able to 3 star the remaining 3 battles (9a, 9b, and 9d). I must say that your GK is one awesome character. Anyway, as it has been requested of us that are receiving assistance, I have removed you from my ally list.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »

Thanks a million Stormy! :) With your GK, I was able to 3 star the remaining 3 battles (9a, 9b, and 9d). I must say that your GK is one awesome character. Anyway, as it has been requested of us that are receiving assistance, I have removed you from my ally list.

Great ;) Cheers!
  • Options
    @JandoCalrissian @DarksideSnips

PM'd you both an ally code for someone with a GK loaded up.

Xio
    Thanks a bunch. I easily beat 9B first try with GK... he's a beast!